PDA

View Full Version : How many "non-donor" supporters have you personally converted?

c0unterph0bia
01-02-2008, 10:40 PM
Please read http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/018155.html to better understand this poll.

I understand that this is at least the second thread made referring to this article, but I can't help but try to attempt to validate its claim.

In short, the article claims that the number of votes a candidate receives is based off of a somewhat consistent ratio of voter:donors. With that said, I would like to hold a quick poll, to get an idea of whether or not this is even close to accurate. In fact, there is no way we could ever be close to accurate here, but I would like to try to achieve a MINIMUM ratio.

This poll is for donors only. If you are a donor, please choose the bubble which most accurately estimates how many non-donor Ron Paul supporters you have PERSONALLY converted. In order to be somewhat accurate, please only count people you truly believe have not contributed to the campaign, and that you truly believe will be voting for Ron Paul in the primaries. Keep in mind that the best we hope to achieve here is a minimum, and it is understood that you will most likely have unknowingly converted more than what you select here.

MarcMadness
01-02-2008, 10:41 PM
I've converted 10 and I would say half are donors, so let's go with a rough guess of 5. Of course there are still 'on the fencers' , so the number could end up higher in reality.

ronpaulfan
01-02-2008, 10:47 PM
bump. very curious to the outcome of this poll.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-02-2008, 10:49 PM
I don't know about how many I've converted, but I've told at least 50 people personally about Ron Paul.

fatdumb
01-02-2008, 10:59 PM
I know at least 30 voters that will vote for Ron Paul in the primary. I only know of 3 who have donated.

c0unterph0bia
01-02-2008, 11:05 PM
I'm 99% positive for 5 non-donors. (This is my vote)

The rest don't count on the poll, but I listed them for fun!

I'm 99% positive for 2 people who have since donated.

I have about 15 people on the wall, probably half will end up being 99%ers.

About 50 have been preached to religiously, but maybe 4 or so will become 99%ers.

c0unterph0bia
01-03-2008, 11:03 AM
Looks like about 9-10 average per person so far.

mavtek
01-03-2008, 11:04 AM
At least 8 if not more. I talk about him all the time, this is a hard number of 8 actual voters.