PDA

View Full Version : I'm heading to NH!!! See you guys there!

crhoades
01-02-2008, 10:30 PM
I'm now heading up from Nashville and meeting a friend from Philly in Manchester Friday night. I will be there working with the campaign through Wed. See everyone at Murphy's and at the victory party!

If you're up there PM me and give me a head's up on what all we can do to help. We're staying in a cabin 9 miles south of Concord.

sean1982
01-02-2008, 10:32 PM
i'm going to head up to NH as well later this week. is there a place where meetups/rallies are listed? i dont want to go up there and just be like "...uhh, now what?"

crhoades
01-02-2008, 10:35 PM
i'm going to head up to NH as well later this week. is there a place where meetups/rallies are listed? i dont want to go up there and just be like "...uhh, now what?"

Call the NH office in Concord - 603-227-0131
I talked to Lisa today and she was really helpful. Sat. is the WMUR debate and Sunday is either the Fox Forum or another venue with the Free State Conference earlier in the morning with Paul giving the keynote speech. I heard that there will be a party Tuesday night to be announced. Beyond that I'm not sure what's going on. I plan on showing up at the Concord office Sat. morning and seeing what's up. Not sure if I'll end up on the phone banks or out canvassing.