PDA

View Full Version : How I Convinced my family to vote RP in the Primary

Perium
01-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Eventually after talking to them for hours and not converting them I decided to try something different. My family has never voted in any primaries. As my Dad would say just wait and see who the two choices are. I am not interested in voting for a candidate that is pre selected by the MSM!
So I offered them a choice. If in good faith they would tell me they voted for Ron Paul in the primaries I would buy them dinner. Now my entire family is voting for Ron Paul in the primaries!

constitutional
01-02-2008, 10:21 PM
:)

Sweet. A dinner well-worth. You get a chance to be with your family and you promote liberty. The freedom message does bring people together.

tsetsefly
01-02-2008, 10:22 PM
well I showed Napolitano's speech at the FFF, followed by Naomi Wolf
speech, had them there but finished it off with Edward Griffin's speech that is in my sig... but whatever works for you lol...

mbrebstock
01-02-2008, 10:23 PM
+2

icon124
01-02-2008, 10:26 PM
what state?

jhabers
01-02-2008, 10:28 PM
Awsome, I converted my father inlaw these past few days while visiting in NY. He will vote in the primary, reg. rep. I also converted my mother in law but is reg ind. and too late to change parties for the primary. Also did some campaigning new years eve at my brother in laws and opened a bunch of eyes(~10 NY), they will be doing a bunch of research on Ron Paul...they didnt know who he was before I started talking about him...they liked what they heard. Converted my mom in NC (but that was easy). My wife in NC is onboard of course (we are both going to the Jan 10th debate). Converted by Business partner (NC), his wife will vote whatever he does. My sister is being stubborn (NC), hardcore liberal that turns her nose up the rep. just becuse of the name (GWB). My brother (NC) is interested and looking into him.

shasshas
01-02-2008, 10:28 PM
promise to buy them dinner if ron paul gets 3rd or better placing too

mexicanpizza
01-02-2008, 10:29 PM
Hell I buy someone's family dinner. :D ;)

AggieforPaul
01-02-2008, 10:31 PM
I'm buying my soon to be 18 sister Starbucks if she votes RP in the Texas primary :)

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-02-2008, 10:34 PM
Eventually after talking to them for hours and not converting them I decided to try something different. My family has never voted in any primaries. As my Dad would say just wait and see who the two choices are. I am not interested in voting for a candidate that is pre selected by the MSM!
So I offered them a choice. If in good faith they would tell me they voted for Ron Paul in the primaries I would buy them dinner. Now my entire family is voting for Ron Paul in the primaries!

Your doing this country a great service! Keep spreading the word (http://ronpaul2008.com)!

Perium
01-02-2008, 10:35 PM
what state?

TN I know its not a very important state but every vote counts!