PDA

View Full Version : Need donation of RonPaulRevere DVD's in IL!!!

Sancho23
01-02-2008, 10:11 PM
Hey all if anyone would be willing to send our group as many copies as possible of the wonderful dvd's that the RonPaulRevere people produced that would be great. My group for the most part has been a little quiet as I think many people around here in IL are still a little on the fence about being really active(then why did they signup for a meetup group one would ask!?!?) but I've got a good core few of us that are ready to get out and canvass. You see, IL is going to be utilizing a registered voter database so we're waiting on that, but the official campaign cant ufnd anything outside of slim jims and we in our group agreed that the RonPaulRevere DVD's are the best out there so far and want to get our hands on as many as possible!!!

So, anyone who would like to, please contact me and we can work something out from there.

Oh, I forgot to mention, the core group I have that wants to get these DVD's to registered voters are just as poor as I am, many being students!!! Otherwise I'd order us some right now. . .

Thanks!!!

foxvalleyfreedom-at-gmail.com