PDA

View Full Version : I hope this makes Dr Paul proud!

foofighter20x
07-15-2007, 01:34 AM
I just got a Zogby email poll.

One of the questions:

Which foreign country do you see as the greatest threat to the United States?

My answer:

The North American Union.

:D

austin356
07-15-2007, 01:37 AM
LOL

Great American Answer.

aravoth
07-15-2007, 01:37 AM
good answer!

LibertyEagle
07-15-2007, 03:08 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that would make him proud. :D

Electrostatic
07-15-2007, 03:26 AM
LOL, I was thinking "The United States"

Delivered4000
07-15-2007, 03:29 AM
Even Lincoln thought the US can only be brought down from the inside

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-15-2007, 06:07 AM
I received a Zogby email poll too. If it's the same one, I'll answer NAU too. They're going to wonder what's up! :D We should start a thread with "If you received the Zogby email poll, read this." Go for it -- I'm off to complete the poll.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-15-2007, 06:09 AM
It just asked me for whom would I vote. I said "Ron Paul." I was expecting the next screen to be, "Are you sure? How about a front runner," or some error. But it let me say Ron Paul!!!!

BuddyRey
07-15-2007, 06:15 AM
NICE!!! RP would definitely buy you a beer for that one!

Sort of reminds me of when I mark "other" on applications when asked for my race, and then write on the line under it, "human." :D

Do you have to be registered with a party to get one of those polls in the mail?

Edit: Whoops! "E-mail" rather than snail-mail huh?

Dary
07-15-2007, 06:33 AM
I just got a Zogby email poll.

One of the questions:

Which foreign country do you see as the greatest threat to the United States?

My answer:

The North American Union.

:D

I also received the poll.

In answer to the foreign country threat question, I answered, "The greatest threat to the United States comes from within."

Did you notice that there were some "trick" questions as well?

I don’t remember the exact wording but they went something like... which issue causes you to lose faith concerning the war (or some such thing)? I had to answer that none of them caused me to lose faith.

I don’t have any faith to lose. Never did.

One question was something like "Who is the best U.S. ally?" I answered France, Germany, and for lack of another choice, Canada. My reasoning was that France and Germany warned us about this misadventure before it started.

They were subsequently belittled in the press, but as it turns out, they were right.

Another one... worst ally? Pakistan, Israel and Saudi Arabia.

beerista
07-15-2007, 08:45 AM
In answer to the foreign country threat question, I answered, "The greatest threat to the United States comes from within."

Which is, of course, why we must be constantly surveilled -- to protect us from internal threats. ;)

Bryan
07-15-2007, 12:01 PM
Is there a way to get signed up for these e-mails? :)

ThePieSwindler
07-15-2007, 12:05 PM
Ah i just got that poll as well, filling it out as i type. (well not at the EXACT same time, that would be impossible ;) )

Now are these considered "scientific polls"? As in, are the results published and considered scientific? Because i'd think they would show alot more support for Ron what with all the people who signed up on here to take these polls when they are released.

Roxi
07-15-2007, 01:43 PM
Is there a way to get signed up for these e-mails? :)

here: http://www.zogby.com/freeemail/freeemailindex.cfm

torchbearer
07-15-2007, 01:48 PM
oh, i got a zogby poll in my email, better go fill it out.

torchbearer
07-15-2007, 02:06 PM
I put North American Union as greatest threat from a foreign nation. :) also, put my vote in for ron paul. can't wait to see the next zogby result now that we are getting to participate.

torchbearer
07-15-2007, 03:03 PM
zogby bump.