PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happens tomorrow...

Original_Intent
01-02-2008, 10:04 PM
I think we are going to do really well tomorrow. I expect a lot of people that know you as "the kooky Ron Paul supporter" are going to have some questions for you.

Not that we should be sour about it at ALL, but in a very upbeat way, I think it is important to emphasize that what we have accomplished has all been against a very biased media. Point out to the person that the media has not mentioned Ron Paul in the last six months without labeling him a long shot, a dark horse, someone with "no chance". Then ask "With the obvious support that he has and the fact that he outraised all other GOP candidates in Q4, what motive could the media have had in always giving him fringe status? Imagine what kind of support he would have had if he had been treated with the same respect as the other candidates!"

Seriously, we should hit this again and again and again. People do not like to be manipulated - or actually they don't like REALIZING that they have been manipulated. Try to work this into the conversation whenever the opportunity presents.

I am proud to rub shoulders with you and thanks for all you are doing to try to save this nation!