PDA

View Full Version : Into The Breach

robatsu
01-02-2008, 07:47 PM
Tomorrow, the Iowa Caucuses, will be here. We've worked, blogged, sign-waved, donated, met up, wrote letters, made phone calls, blimped, recruited, spammed, boycotted, and polled online straw and scientific. We've written articles and run for office, made countless videos, websites, and freeway signs, and plotted on forums.

Our first ground truth is tomorrow - whether it is a win or not may be obscured by the fog of the larger fight we are in. But it is a day we've all been waiting for.

Other than the people actually in Iowa, there is little further the rest of us can do at this point other than watch along with the rest of the world and hope that our work and our dreams bear fruit.

As an American concerned about the future of our nation, I thank each and every one of you.

Jay Roberts

danberkeley
01-02-2008, 07:49 PM
d-day!!! 2008!!!

RichardC
01-02-2008, 07:53 PM
As an American concerned about the future of our nation, I thank each and every one of you.

Jay Roberts

Love the website sir! If you're not just shilling for votes and are the real deal, we need to get you elected! =)

prlgrl
01-02-2008, 07:55 PM
Tomorrow, the Iowa Caucuses, will be here. We've worked, blogged, sign-waved, donated, met up, wrote letters, made phone calls, blimped, recruited, spammed, boycotted, and polled online straw and scientific. We've written articles and run for office, made countless videos, websites, and freeway signs, and plotted on forums.

Our first ground truth is tomorrow - whether it is a win or not may be obscured by the fog of the larger fight we are in. But it is a day we've all been waiting for.

Other than the people actually in Iowa, there is little further the rest of us can do at this point other than watch along with the rest of the world and hope that our work and our dreams bear fruit.

Jay Roberts

As a fellow Marylander, I thank you.

robatsu
01-02-2008, 08:03 PM
Love the website sir! If you're not just shilling for votes and are the real deal, we need to get you elected! =)

Thanks! Actually, there is a pretty hardcore movement here in maryland, see www.marylandforronpaul.com (http://www.marylandforronpaul.com). None of us are pro politicians, we are all making a statement and doing our part to build a liberty movement.

Who knows how all this will play out. Right now, I'm working the Ron Paul and my campaign full-time until Maryland primary (Feb. 12).

I'd like to think that I'm the real deal along with the rest of the Marylanders in this undertaking, but that judgment is always in the the eyes of the beholder.

Jay Roberts