PDA

View Full Version : Smile :)

jasonjasonjason1
01-02-2008, 07:19 PM
http://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5018

constitutional
01-02-2008, 07:21 PM
Instead of talking about where you have seen other candidates signs, how about starting a thread about where you have seen Mike Huckabee signs that you didn't put up! Other candidates are working too, but let's not plug them!

Man, dumb as hell candidate and dumb as hell supporters. I don't want Huckleberry to be my president.

LinearChaos
01-02-2008, 07:26 PM
I don't want Huckleberry to be my president.
Then it's a good thing it isn't going to happen.

TwiLeXia
01-02-2008, 07:27 PM
Their site is pathetic. It's basically around 30 or so people posting around 200 posts a day. They got a record number of 68 people online at one time. Hmm, I wonder what the record number of people online on this forum is.

parke
01-02-2008, 07:29 PM
hahahahaaaa

Im going to send this out to our meetup.

PimpBlimp
01-02-2008, 07:29 PM
Their site is pathetic. It's basically around 30 or so people posting around 200 posts a day. They got a record number of 68 people online at one time. Hmm, I wonder what the record number of people online on this forum is.

DealzOnWheelz
01-02-2008, 07:30 PM
@3500

hard@work
01-02-2008, 07:35 PM
I just want to know why they are in the US and not in Iraq right now. I am sure there are some military supporters, active or vet. But I don't know why every single other one of them has not enlisted.

Chickenhawks?

Paulitical Correctness
01-02-2008, 07:35 PM
I was following a car that had a paul sticker on it the other day. I blew around it and made sure to stay close enough to the car so the driver could see my Huckabee sticker. It felt good.

See what kind of asses we're up against?

Surely a force to be reckoned with!

Take heed.

Roflz.

jasonjasonjason1
01-02-2008, 07:36 PM
aa

freedominnumbers
01-02-2008, 07:36 PM
I was following a car that had a paul sticker on it the other day. I blew around it and made sure to stay close enough to the car so the driver could see my Huckabee sticker. It felt good.

See what kind of asses we're up against?

Surely a force to be reckoned with!

Take heed.

Roflz.

I read that post a few days ago to my wife. She had a good laugh at that posters expense. See that Hucksters, even women (women who the huckster thinks should be submissive) think the you are funny.

freelance
01-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Man, dumb as hell candidate and dumb as hell supporters. I don't want Huckleberry to be my president.

Don't worry. I've been listening to the MSM blast him for the past couple of hours. I remember thinking that he was the flavor of the day, then during his meteoric rise, I thought that I was wrong. Maybe he was just the flavor of the month...

I've been thinking about him being a loose cannon. At least they know where they stand with Ron Paul. He's predictable, or at least he should be with his record. With Mike Huckabee, you just never know what he'll do next.

RichardC
01-02-2008, 07:40 PM
This post was pretty entertaining by "ChuckandHuck2008":

"However please don't take this the wrong way because I'm going to be honest now, I am just looking at things logically by standing back and taking a look at the overall picture.

Okay, no one is really taking RP very seriously because he sucks in telephone polls but the pollsters are only going to be contacting the people that voted for a victory in Iraq in 2004 which he has opposed since day one. This was the lowest primary turnout in history. Now this time around these pollsters are not going to be polling anyone that didn't turn out (in 2004) and they haven't polled any first time voters. This could be the reason why Ron does show a lot of support, especially in funding and the straw polls of which I am envious of."

I just love the turn of logic there. That last line made me lol =)

h ttp://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4926