PDA

View Full Version : Like that MSNBC Mika Reporter?

Informed Dissent
07-14-2007, 08:47 PM
"Sit down and shut up" totally the way an honest person would respond.

http://houston911truth.org/2007/07/15/who-is-mika-brzezinski-paris-hilton-dissenter-of-msnbc-who-is-she-related-to-and-why-does-it-matter/

Wyurm
07-14-2007, 09:12 PM
umm, no really it doesnt matter. I'm sorry but I fail to see why I should get all up in arms because of who her dad is. I knew who her dad was, and fake or not I enjoyed seeing her revolt against the Paris Hilton nonsense. I was tired of the MSM using Paris to ignore more important stories. Her dad means nothing to my enjoying seeing Paris dissed.

Or am I just supposed to irrationally hate her because of who her dad is? Is that it?

Informed Dissent
07-14-2007, 09:27 PM
"and fake or not I enjoyed seeing her revolt against the Paris Hilton nonsense." so, in other words you're ok with being lied to, I see.

"I was tired of the MSM using Paris to ignore more important stories."- and those important stories that they so bipartisanly report are...?

"Her dad means nothing to my enjoying seeing Paris dissed." America.

"Or am I just supposed to irrationally hate her because of who her dad is? Is that it?"

I invite you to understand who exactly her dad is. You do understand he is one of, if not the most, influential people in regards to the building of the Taliban in the Middle East correct? Would you get along with Hitler's daughter? And yes there is such a thing as guilty by association.

CAKochenash
07-14-2007, 09:42 PM
thanx for that info...i really enjoyed it...it makes me want to go research it for myself.:D

ShaneC
07-14-2007, 10:05 PM
Would you get along with Hitler's daughter? And yes there is such a thing as guilty by association.

True, but at the same time, would you want to be held accountable for the sins of your father?

Look at things from all perspectives.

Informed Dissent
07-14-2007, 10:08 PM
If my father did what he has done and continues to do I would have been out of this country long, long ago.

Wyurm
07-14-2007, 10:48 PM
"and fake or not I enjoyed seeing her revolt against the Paris Hilton nonsense." so, in other words you're ok with being lied to, I see.

"I was tired of the MSM using Paris to ignore more important stories."- and those important stories that they so bipartisanly report are...?

"Her dad means nothing to my enjoying seeing Paris dissed." America.

"Or am I just supposed to irrationally hate her because of who her dad is? Is that it?"

I invite you to understand who exactly her dad is. You do understand he is one of, if not the most, influential people in regards to the building of the Taliban in the Middle East correct? Would you get along with Hitler's daughter? And yes there is such a thing as guilty by association.

You are confusing guilt by association with family. What is she supposed to kill her dad so people like you don't distrust her? Or at least publicly disown him? She can't help who her parents are anymore than you can.

Now, if her dad was on MSNBC saying something, then your post would make sense and be fitting, however, he was not.

My father is a good man, but he has beliefs that I do not share at all. So the argument that she must be like her father just because she is his daughter (a fact she can't help) is inapproriate and highly misleading. If you want to draw attention to her father, then why not just do a piece on him? Mika had nothing at all to do with your story.

CAKochenash
07-14-2007, 11:09 PM
If my father did what he has done and continues to do I would have been out of this country long, long ago.

I agree....I would be so ashamed to be a product of that man. I would leave as well to deflect embarrassment.

Wyurm
07-14-2007, 11:25 PM
I agree....I would be so ashamed to be a product of that man. I would leave as well to deflect embarrassment.

to each their own. I'm just glad I'm not so ignorant to believe others should be judged based on their parents actions. I've always believed you should be judged for what you do.

Spirit of '76
07-14-2007, 11:55 PM
to each their own. I'm just glad I'm not so ignorant to believe others should be judged based on their parents actions. I've always believed you should be judged for what you do.

I concur wholeheartedly.

LibertyBelle
07-15-2007, 12:07 AM

Yes, of course. Hopefully nobody would leave the country based on other people's ignorance either. My dad's a staunch neocon, I should have left the country a long time ago. ;)

Kuldebar
07-15-2007, 12:49 AM
The problem with conspiracies and people that believe in them is this: at some point, regardless if a conspiracy is real or not, everything and everyone gets sucked into it, on one side or another.

Now, for my self, I feel that while there may indeed, be conspiracies and conspirators, there are also just plain people doing what they feel is right or expected.

In fact, I think there are far more people just following the expected course of things then there are that could be defined as "conspiracists".

Sometimes the truth is more scary than the theories.

Sometimes evil happens because people just follow the crowd, or authority, or a flag, or a theory.

Terribliz
07-15-2007, 01:00 AM
yeah, I fail to see how this matters at all...:confused:

constituent
07-15-2007, 11:15 AM
terribliz... me too, sorta.

This is a ruling elite issue, and though important on the grand-scale, it isn't that important here and would probably better placed in hot topics. That is where I like to posts my thoughts like these.

I do agree that people need to be concerned about this. it isn't that MSNBC's lovely anchor is going to foment rebellion in third-world countries and cause millions of deaths... the problem is that ... well, the argument against the original poster is quaint, but wouldn't we have been better served if everyone listened to the people in '99 who were saying, "you can't vote for bush, look at who his father is." Just my thoughts...

Reading about the French Revolution really opened my eyes to the way these sorts of alliances (in this case intelligence and media) are built and maintained for the "common good" as perceived by the ruling elite. In this manner, large groups of ideologically diverse people can be coopted into passive acceptance of means contrary to their personal goals and desires to preserve the status quo and their current level of comfort.

The conspiracy is greed.

IrrigatedPancake
07-16-2007, 03:52 AM
The event was humerus, but given who her father is, that act will not be enough for me to respect her as a journalist any more than I did before her outburst. She would have to show a consistent willingness to report true representations of reality for that to happen, not just a capacity to recognize the clearly ridiculous.