PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Gratitude Bomb

Hangly Man
01-02-2008, 06:56 PM
It's wonderful that we've had this sudden outpouring of favorable media. I think we need to be just as active in thanking the media outlets who treat us fairly as we are in chewing out the ones who are unfair.

Conditioning involves rewarding, not just punishing. ;)

I haven't seen all of today's coverage, but I think Wolf Blitzer and the Situation Room deserve an email telling them they did a good job.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-02-2008, 06:57 PM
We need email addresses.

Hangly Man
01-02-2008, 07:01 PM
We can use their feedback form.

http://edition.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?65

slamhead
01-02-2008, 07:05 PM
Because they wanted to minimalize him up until the election so he got no exposure throughout the process. They wanted to avoid the snowball effect because really nothing draws a crowd like a crowd. Huckabee is a perfect example. Then they want to say hey look we had him on all day just the day before the election. We are fair. Give people plenty of time to already pick their candidate.

Grandson of Liberty
01-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Let's be careful in what we call "favorable media." I understand your point. But we've all come to expect the worst, and when the media is merely fair (which is all I ask), we go "gaga." Let's remember that being fair is supposed to be their job.

edited to add: I suppose a "thank you for being fair" is fair enough. :)

Hangly Man
01-02-2008, 07:18 PM
That's all I ask. Let's show the media we're good sports.

xexkxex
01-02-2008, 07:20 PM
That's all I ask. Let's show the media we're good sports.

I'll do that by leaving them alone...not going out of my way to reward them. ;)

....after the sh!t that they have pulled....that's all they get.

LibertyEagle
01-02-2008, 07:21 PM
I doubt they like to be e-mailed bombed, even if it is complimentary.

Finn
01-02-2008, 07:22 PM
Let's not make this another Glenn Beck love-fest. You do remember they can backstab you the next minute?

We are above the Old Media.

Hangly Man
01-02-2008, 07:23 PM
:/

deedles
01-02-2008, 07:26 PM
I'm not thanking them for doing their jobs. Finally. Nope.

Finn
01-02-2008, 07:28 PM
I'm not thanking them for doing their jobs. Finally. Nope.
That's exactly what I keep saying to myself, with those words. To lick their toes everytime they're actually doing what they're supposed to do?

No thanks.

Hangly Man
01-02-2008, 07:54 PM
This is about strategy. I think we should give the impression that we're fervent supporters, not just angry supporters. I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility that we might even be able to convert a few news anchors to the revolution.
This isn't about us vs. them, the message of liberty is for everyone.