PDA

View Full Version : Lou Dobbs: Ron Paul is the only candidate to capture the imagination of voters!

mconder
01-02-2008, 06:46 PM
Lou Dobbs just said he's been all around the country talking to people and that none of the candidates has captured the imagination of the average voter, with the exception of Ron Paul.

werdd
01-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Lou Dobbs just said he's been all around the country talking to people and that none of the candidates has captured the imagination of the average voter, with the exception of Ron Paul.

WTF IS GOING ON?! Lou dobbs has never talked about ron paul. Maybe once or twice, and it wasnt on his show.

Minuteman2008
01-02-2008, 06:50 PM
Paul was a guest on his show before I'd seen him on any major news shows.

He will never actually endorse any candidate. He will spend all his time criticizing them however.

FreedomProsperityPeace
01-02-2008, 06:51 PM
I just saw it.

WTF IS GOING ON?! Lou dobbs has never talked about ron paul. Maybe once or twice, and it wasnt on his show.

Lou actually used to have Ron as a guest (a few times last spring and summer). Then Dr. Paul suddenly went M.I.A.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-02-2008, 06:52 PM
We need to send Lou some nice messages. What's his email?

nunaem
01-02-2008, 06:52 PM
Don't read too much into this, it was just a passing reference.

Johncjackson
01-02-2008, 06:54 PM
Don't read too much into this, it was just a passing reference.

You are talking to people who read too much into anything remotely negative. At least its something positive to notice.

TwiLeXia
01-02-2008, 06:55 PM
Indeed. I'm emailing him. What is it?

kill the banks
01-02-2008, 06:56 PM
it's big enough ... many heard that line
good one lou & good timing too

kill the banks

FreedomProsperityPeace
01-02-2008, 07:06 PM
Another positive bit of info was from the panel member Roger Simon (?) from politico.com. He said the Independents outnumber both the Rs and Ds in Iowa. The Republican caucuses are much faster and easier - "they fill out a ballot and go home". He said on a cold night when the bowl game is on, the Independents may just decide to vote Republican.

parke
01-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Whatever.. I watched Lou for years.

I sent him an email because I was sick of his crap. He claims this and that.. has RP on before anyone else. Then acts like RP doesnt exsist.

I told him I was done watching his show because he is acting like a hypocrite.