PDA

View Full Version : A Conspiracy Theory

Dave Pedersen
01-02-2008, 06:29 PM
Many today January 2nd are wondering why the media is all of a sudden being so nice to Ron Paul.. I attempted to link Edwards' troop withdrawal to this as a recognition that the occupation of Iraq has been concluded to be a dead ambition. But this does not fit with their media support of Ron Paul who threatens so very much more than the occupation of Iraq. They simply cannot allow Ron Paul to win. Given they have determined Hillary to be the inheritor of the crown I submit this theory:

Edwards has volunteered to be the Dem side casualty by supporting troop withdrawal and there is a decision to support with the media Edwards and Paul for a short time. This will get the supporters of the constitution heady with elation. Then there will be a major false flag conducted in the United States and Edwards and Paul will be lambasted for their weak and shortsighted politicking with national security. This is hoped to totally deflate the energy of the freedom movement just as OKC deflated the militia movement and will allow Hillary to stroll unchallenged into the White House.

Edwards will win Iowa and Ron Paul will win Iowa and it will be concluded the people demanding troop withdrawal is the cause of their success. This gives the impression the people have spoken and have been heard. "Our election process still works and the will of the people still prevail !" This also lets Hillary remain unscathed by the backlash once we again suffer an outrageous attack against our "homeland".

I hope I am wrong but they must stop Ron Paul and simply killing him will not stop the people behind him. They must stop the movement and therefore their only option is to slingshot the anti-war movement backward with violent shock and awe.

Fear has always been their favorite and most effective means of control. Since we have as a nation refused to demand the truth about 9/11 they still have this method available to them at least one more time.

What they need is a catalyzing event..

I pray I am wrong.

Dr.3D
01-02-2008, 06:40 PM
Seems possible!

Jodi
01-02-2008, 06:44 PM
I sincerely hope you are wrong, but it sounds very plausible.