PDA

View Full Version : Never forget.....

Real_CaGeD
01-02-2008, 06:28 PM
Never forget that the MSM ran a "he cant win" strategy up until the night before the first vote was cast.

The msm has ran a viscious counter Ron Paul campaign. Remember your friends, and most importantly, remember your enemies.

I love you all.

Mr. White
01-02-2008, 06:29 PM
Way to not sound melodramatic and insane.

Real_CaGeD
01-02-2008, 06:31 PM

They said "he cant win" as a strategy across the board until they simply ran out of time.

You, are insane.

Mort
01-02-2008, 06:35 PM
They said "he cant win" as a strategy across the board until they simply ran out of time.

This is an unprecedent grassroots campaign. Never seen before. The media didn't understand.

Real_CaGeD
01-02-2008, 06:36 PM
This is an unprecedent grassroots campaign. Never seen before. The media didn't understand.

They didnt understand 6 million dollars in a day either.

Real_CaGeD
01-02-2008, 06:40 PM

Thats what they said about Dr. Paul. How Ironic is your defense?

Mr. White
01-02-2008, 06:53 PM
Thats what they said about Dr. Paul. How Ironic is your defense?

Last I checked Ron Paul doesn't post pointless threads with poor grammar, no substance and end them by telling us he loves us. I'm glad your riding some wave of peace and love and feel like your entwined in some other-worldly moment where we as a people finally tear down the walls of the media and unshackle our brethren from the Matrix which controls them.

I'm glad for you, but your post was melodramatic and insane. My post was mildly mean spirited. I'm the normal rp supporter who works on the other side of the average to balance you out.

Real_CaGeD
01-02-2008, 06:56 PM
Last I checked Ron Paul doesn't post pointless threads with poor grammar, no substance and end them by telling us he loves us. I'm glad your riding some wave of peace and love and feel like your entwined in some other-worldly moment where we as a people finally tear down the walls of the media and unshackle our brethren from the Matrix which controls them.

I'm glad for you, but your post was melodramatic and insane. My post was mildly mean spirited. I'm the normal rp supporter who works on the other side of the average to balance you out.

Yea, well I am a true Right Winger that has survived the MSM holocaust and Compassionate conservative Globalist threat.

Your un-ending support of the media will lead to a fruitless first 4 years of a mandated Whitehouse.

Bob Spruill
01-02-2008, 07:01 PM
I loved watching the antipauls dancing around their pentagram, chanting their spell " He Can't Win "

Mr. White
01-02-2008, 07:11 PM
The hell? I don't support the MSM....

Real_CaGeD
01-02-2008, 07:12 PM
I loved watching the antipauls dancing around their pentagram, chanting their spell " He Can't Win "

They learned it at Bohemian grove.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1358319439993514946&q=alex+jones+bohemian+grove%27&total=458&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

Minute 58 to see the "cremation of care" ritual.

Were just nuts!

Whitey is just upset AJ has 5 million listeners.

Mr. White
01-02-2008, 07:14 PM
They learned it at Bohemian grove.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1358319439993514946&q=alex+jones+bohemian+grove%27&total=458&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

Minute 58 to see the "cremation of care" ritual.

Were just nuts!

Whitey is just upset AJ has 5 million listeners.

Ah, there we go.

I love you too bud.

Real_CaGeD
01-02-2008, 07:15 PM
Ah, there we go.

I love you too bud.

Love you too. :rolleyes:

Dave Pedersen
01-02-2008, 07:20 PM
Never forget that the MSM ran a "he cant win" strategy up until the night before the first vote was cast.

The msm has ran a viscious counter Ron Paul campaign. Remember your friends, and most importantly, remember your enemies.

I love you all.

Absolutely. Americans are way too forgiving when there is not even any true demonstration of repentance. We must make FOX an example of what America does to any media source which attacks our Republic. FOX must be totally ruined.

This will take time but can be brought about by stubborn determination. Ruining FOX and clearly explaining to everyone why, that they crossed the final line with their planned NH forum exclusion, will serve to keep our media "fair and balanced" for generations to come. Destroying FOX is the best thing we can do for America short of illegal or violent action.

Never Forget. Never forgive for we cannot afford to cut them loose from our grip until they cease to squirm and grow cold in our clenched fist of retribution.

FOX must die.

Real_CaGeD
01-02-2008, 07:28 PM
Absolutely. Americans are way too forgiving when there is not even any true demonstration of repentance. We must make FOX an example of what America does to any media source which attacks our Republic. FOX must be totally ruined.

This will take time but can be brought about by stubborn determination. Ruining FOX and clearly explaining to everyone why, that they crossed the final line with their planned NH forum exclusion, will serve to keep our media "fair and balanced" for generations to come. Destroying FOX is the best thing we can do for America short of illegal or violent action.

Never Forget. Never forgive for we cannot afford to cut them loose from our grip until they cease to squirm and grow cold in our clenched fist of retribution.

FOX must die.

I have a proposal to be brought forth for the consideration of the Grass Roots movement as a whole.

Upon the nomination of Dr Ron Paul, we the grassroots shall organize, and perform mock funerals of the MSM. Said funerals upon consideration could by directed at certain entities within the msm, or be generalized to the entire market. To be buried, in a mock fassion could include individual tools of msm, such as polls, and bearers of such tools.

I yeild back the remainder of this thread, and request this post be added to the record.

Nihilist23
01-02-2008, 07:32 PM
They tried to smear him for months and it failed, so they're trying to save face at the last minute on the eve of his success. Anyone who attributes their manipulative behavior to mere incompetence does so at their own peril.

Can't say that I agree the old media is worth the time and effort of a funeral but the idea is amusing.

Real_CaGeD
01-02-2008, 07:43 PM
They tried to smear him for months and it failed, so they're trying to save face at the last minute on the eve of his success. Anyone who attributes their manipulative behavior to mere incompetence does so at their own peril.

Can't say that I agree the old media is worth the time and effort of a funeral but the idea is amusing.

The time and effort is well justified. The msm deserves its official resting place as it is replaced by the Internets.

This action would be noted in history.

Real_CaGeD
01-02-2008, 07:55 PM
Oreally alone Justifies a mock funeral.

Death of Fascism.

Jodi
01-02-2008, 07:58 PM

I love you all.

We cannot trust them at all. I really wonder what they are up to with all the coverage today on Dr. Paul.