PDA

View Full Version : RP talk on the Situtation Room

Airborn
01-02-2008, 06:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrsROPaaQTM

haha, now they finally see his mass support?

constitutional
01-02-2008, 06:12 PM
I have no idea what the hell is going on today. I've never seen this kind of coverage of RP. Not even on Nov 5th or Dec 16th. I'm grateful but what the hell IS GOING ON?

werdd
01-02-2008, 06:17 PM
excellent discussion

Starwind
01-02-2008, 06:20 PM
I have a good feeling that tomorrow is going to be a very, very good day.

NYgs23
Yeah, all of a sudden, one day before the caucuses, they're blitzing the airwaves with a positive Paulapalooza. Even Hannity had him on and was gracious. Are the covering their asses? Did a gang of Paulites secretly sneak phony memos into the MSM fax machines? Or have they all actually had a Road-to-Damascus conversion to fair, responsible journalism? Well, I'll take it.

Airborn
I have no idea what the hell is going on today. I've never seen this kind of coverage of RP. Not even on Nov 5th or Dec 16th. I'm grateful but what the hell IS GOING ON?

yeh, i dont know. But i like it.

tsetsefly
01-02-2008, 06:21 PM

could it be they are realizing he will get more support than their polls show?

honkywill
01-02-2008, 06:25 PM
"i got swarmed with emails."

"ALL OF US HAVE BEEN."

Mort
01-02-2008, 06:25 PM
stay vigilant. The media loves building up candidates to knock them down. This is just the first time Ron Paul seems to be getting built up.

constitutional
01-02-2008, 06:26 PM
"i got swarmed with emails."

"ALL OF US HAVE BEEN."

lol

DenisGermany
01-02-2008, 06:30 PM
I'll say it again, like I have said in 2 threads now: the last-minute-poll results are in and the numbers must be in RPs favor.

"Wolf: What would be your first action as president?"
:eek:

The numbers must be VERY much in RPs favor :D

Just Come Home
01-02-2008, 06:32 PM
I still want to punch Toobin right square in the nose.

prlgrl
01-02-2008, 06:32 PM
Yeah, all of a sudden, one day before the caucuses, they're blitzing the airwaves with a positive Paulapalooza. Even Hannity had him on and was gracious. Are the covering their asses? Did a gang of Paulites secretly sneak phony memos into the MSM fax machines? Or have they all actually had a Road-to-Damascus conversion to fair, responsible journalism? Well, I'll take it.

Paulapalooza gotta love it! Hadn't heard that before! Isnt' this fun!? What a diff the coverage is. The faux news snub turns out to be a faux new sbump for RP.

prlgrl
01-02-2008, 06:33 PM
I'll say it again, like I have said in 2 threads now: the last-minute-poll results are in and the numbers must be in RPs favor.

"Wolf: What would be your first action as president?"
:eek:

The numbers must be VERY much in RPs favor :D

That was great, and I loved the answer.... just before he's off to see the Veterans.