PDA

View Full Version : America Votes 2008 on CNN just now. Great Ron Paul pep...

Thor
01-02-2008, 05:44 PM
They just talked about the Indie voter and said Ron could do very well in Iowa. And they mentioned the land line polling as not capturing the Young people! Finally, agreeing the polls are off!!!!

And they mention Paul polling higher than the Ghoul!

2young2vote
01-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Yeah i thought this was great.

Sarge
01-02-2008, 05:47 PM
And the lady dissed the Huck as against DC.

Have to love that one.

peacemonger
01-02-2008, 05:48 PM
I wonder if CNN is being nice to Ron Paul because they support the democrats and they are foolish enough to think that the democrats can beat him in a general election.

If that is the game they are playing, then they are sorely mistaken.

Thor
01-02-2008, 05:49 PM
I wonder if CNN is being nice to Ron Paul because they support the democrats and they are foolish enough to think that the democrats can beat him in a general election.

If that is the game they are playing, then they are sorely mistaken.

If that is the game they are playing, then play on, play on... Dr Paul will crush any Dem in a debate.

RonPaulVolunteer
01-02-2008, 06:06 PM
If that is the game they are playing, then play on, play on... Dr Paul will crush any Dem in a debate.

I am not so sure about that. He will win against Clinton for sure. If RP wins the nomination though, they will put up Obama. Paul vs Obama would be a very difficult battle to win.

MadViking10
01-02-2008, 06:08 PM
I am not so sure about that. He will win against Clinton for sure. If RP wins the nomination though, they will put up Obama. Paul vs Obama would be a very difficult battle to win.

No it would not !!

jasonjasonjason1
01-02-2008, 06:12 PM

Don't forget, a lot of people just vote for the 'R'. Paul will pull in democrat votes for being anti-war, probably a good majority of the youth vote for wanting such drastic change, then of course everyone who just wants a "Republican". If he gets the nomination, I am very confident he would take this election.

(Not to mention a lot of libertarians)

nc4rp
01-02-2008, 06:56 PM
id have to say people will choose Pauls experience and wisdom over the new boy, obama

Chase
01-02-2008, 07:05 PM
Do you know what will happen if Paul gets the nomination? The Democrats will become *less* anti-war than they currently pretend to be. Since Paul is strongly opposed to foreign intervention, the DEMS will start to play up terrorism and try to make Paul look soft. It would be a smart move from a strategic perspective but it's one they could end up losing.

If they try to play the anti-war card, they'll just get shredded, just like they will on the economy and on civil liberties.

One thing to remember too is that everything we have accomplished to date has been under the shroud of a near total media blackout. Can you imagine what Ron Paul's message will do if he gets as much press as, say, Hillary and Romney have so far in this primary season? Can you imagine what the general election fundraising would look like?