PDA

View Full Version : Quote from Mike Huckabee on Fox News Radio

ndega360
01-02-2008, 04:36 PM
"If I'm President, I will bring change to the country so that when you tell your grandchildren that you had to put your toothpaste in a plastic bag and take off your shoes at the airport, they will laugh at you." Yeah, they'll laugh because when the US becomes a facist dictatorship ruled over by a one-world government beaurocracy envisioned by your foreign policy advisor, Richard Haas (Prez of CFR), that will be the least of our worries.

chiplitfam
01-02-2008, 04:39 PM
http://www.nationalexpositor.com/News/840.html

Elwar
01-02-2008, 04:39 PM
"If I'm President, I will bring change to the country so that when you tell your grandchildren that you had to put your toothpaste in a plastic bag and take off your shoes at the airport, they will laugh at you."

They laugh because they will think their grandfather was crazy to live in the United Social States of America.

ronpaulfollower999
01-02-2008, 04:43 PM
"If I'm President, I will bring change to the country so that when you tell your grandchildren that you had to put your toothpaste in a plastic bag and take off your shoes at the airport, they will laugh at you."

Thats why I don't fly.

MsDoodahs
01-02-2008, 04:44 PM
Thats why I don't fly.

QFT and moving to general...lol...

ashlux
01-02-2008, 04:45 PM
"If I'm President, I will bring change to the country so that when you tell your grandchildren that you had to put your toothpaste in a plastic bag and take off your shoes at the airport, they will laugh at you." Yeah, they'll laugh because when the US becomes a facist dictatorship ruled over by a one-world government beaurocracy envisioned by your foreign policy advisor, Richard Haas (Prez of CFR), that will be the least of our worries.

I had my toothpaste taken from me because it was in a slightly large than 3 ounce tube with CLEARLY less than 3 ounces left. I was told how much was left did not matter, only the size of the bottle.

I donno if that's true or not, but I wasn't really in the mood to argue.

Spirit of '76
01-02-2008, 04:46 PM
He wants to be Ron Paul so bad. It's kind of pathetic.

Publicani
01-02-2008, 04:50 PM

When they stop laughing they will ask: "You were allowed into the airoport with your shoes and your toothpaste?"

HOLLYWOOD
01-02-2008, 04:55 PM
He wants to be Ron Paul so bad. It's kind of pathetic.

Well, Yeah... He stole just about everything he campaigns now from RP.

Don't you love these candidates that say change? We need Change?

If McCain was so eager to change all the broke and bad stuff in Government and this Country, why didn't he vote for change? Why didn't he step out of the LOBBYISTS Payola line?

Huck and all of the other GOP Pandering Plagiarizers have "CHANGED" their entire campaign to reflect RON PAUL's policies & success with the PEOPLE of AMERICA.

Leeches!