PDA

View Full Version : I'm feeling really jealous now...

icon124
01-02-2008, 03:58 PM
Before RP was my little secret and we had a small core of ppl...now its getting so huge and actually on TV now....I'm proud of course because this is what i wanted....but now i feel like im just a small fish in the sea of millions who love him now....lol GO RON PAUL!

JAHOGS
01-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Just think though that anybody that you talked to before they knew who Ron Paul was they will probably think of you also when he becomes the next President.

Talldude1412
01-02-2008, 03:59 PM
lol

LibertiORDeth
01-02-2008, 04:00 PM
Goooooooooo Ronnieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icon124
01-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Just think though that anybody that you talked to before they knew who Ron Paul was they will probably think of you also when he becomes the next President.

and thats what i like...i mean i get that response now from ppl....when the see him or hear of him they always think of him...i've gotten a lot of phones call saying they saw RP on TV or read about him somewhere

Dave Wood
01-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Before RP was my little secret and we had a small core of ppl...now its getting so huge and actually on TV now....I'm proud of course because this is what i wanted....but now i feel like im just a small fish in the sea of millions who love him now....lol GO RON PAUL!

Icon, To quote an old country song......

You were "Ron Paul" when Ron Paul wasnt cool ;)

ThePieSwindler
01-02-2008, 04:03 PM
Heh, i've been on this forum since it had under 100 members, and i was a part of the Ron Paul movement right after he formed his exploratory committee - not necesarily predating the gold bugs or the other LONGtime Ron Paul supporters, but still. I know how you feel... but i just feel even better now that we have a real, serious shot at the nomination, more than I could have ever dreamed of early on in this thing.

ashlux
01-02-2008, 04:05 PM

Just think that you supported Ron Paul before everyone else. Surely that makes you feel better? :)

JAHOGS
01-02-2008, 04:08 PM
What you ought to do is hunt down the person that showed you Ron Paul and thank them. I did the other day to a guy on another forum and he was amazed that he showed another person the light. I would love it when one of my friends or family comes to me and tells me that they are for Ron Paul when before they were not or knew nothing about him.

Luft97
01-02-2008, 04:09 PM
I came to the forums last month, I've never been much of a forum person until now. ;) But I have to say I am lucky to live in the 14th congressional district of Texas and have him as my congressman. :cool:

Perry
01-02-2008, 04:11 PM

I know what you mean. Back in March hardly anyone even knew who he was.

Paulitical Correctness
01-02-2008, 04:24 PM
Supporter since the middle of May.

I'm not that hardcore. :/

Although, even since May his support has grown exponentially. I remember sitting there watching the 430K widget and being in awe.

We've come a long way, baby!

rollingpig
01-02-2008, 04:32 PM
Lol

jrich4rpaul
01-02-2008, 04:35 PM
I remember people laughing at me for supporting someone with 2% in the polls over the summer.

I wonder how they've felt since he's become the 6 million dollar man :)

Mahkato
01-02-2008, 04:38 PM
I'm mad at all of you early supporters for not finding and converting me prior to October. I could have done so much more if you'd just found me earlier! :)

werdd
01-02-2008, 04:39 PM

Dont be the emo kid who found the music first and loved it then it got popular and you decide you hate it. great analogy

ronpaulitician
01-02-2008, 04:43 PM
Talked to my dad yesterday. He said there was an article about "Ronald Paul" in the newspaper, and that he would scan/e-mail it to me. My dad lives in Holland :)

Paulitical Correctness
01-02-2008, 04:46 PM
Dont be the emo kid who found the music first and loved it then it got popular and you decide you hate it. great analogy

I DESPISE people that do this. :mad:

inibo
01-02-2008, 07:26 PM
What you ought to do is hunt down the person that showed you Ron Paul and thank them. I did the other day to a guy on another forum and he was amazed that he showed another person the light. I would love it when one of my friends or family comes to me and tells me that they are for Ron Paul when before they were not or knew nothing about him.

I'm so grateful to the man who introduced me to Ron Paul that I sent him $50.00, even though I've never met him face-to-face. If it weren't for his efforts we probably wouldn't be where we are today. I invite everyone here to go thank him as well (https://securecommanders.com/lewrw/lrdonate.asp).

dude58677
01-02-2008, 07:27 PM

I liked U2 before the band sold out.:D

parke
01-02-2008, 07:34 PM

I liked him before he was cool.