PDA

View Full Version : Strangely enough, an analyst on FOX just gave RP a positive

GunnyFreedom
01-02-2008, 03:55 PM
On Neil Cavuto, she just said that RP will be the choice of Wall Street. 15 minutes ago (Firefox crashed or I would have posted right away) Don't know her name, but don't expect to see her again, Fox being Fox...

UziSprayTF
01-02-2008, 03:57 PM
Cavuto has been pretty fair with the doctor. Once Paul beats 9u11ani they will have to start covering him more.

WilliamC
01-02-2008, 03:57 PM
On Neil Cavuto, she just said that RP will be the choice of Wall Street. 15 minutes ago (Firefox crashed or I would have posted right away) Don't know her name, but don't expect to see her again, Fox being Fox...

Fox has been getting a lot of Ron paul calls today :)

OptionsTrader
01-02-2008, 04:04 PM
I have never met a Rudy 9u11ani supporter. Not ever. I don't know who they are polling nationally.

Mahkato
01-02-2008, 04:11 PM
I have never met a Rudy 9u11ani supporter. Not ever. I don't know who they are polling nationally.

One of my old high school classmates said this:

I haven't read up much on Ron Paul but I must say that I agree with you on donating for a campaign. I was invited a few weeks ago to a benefit dinner for the Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani's campaign some how they managed to get me to write a check in support, and I could actually see voting for him if I were to vote Republican.

I kind of like the whole working for America candidate John Edwards. He talks a lot about Jobs and working to get big business to stay in America.

So there you have it. Giuliani/Edwards '08!

Pauliana
01-02-2008, 04:23 PM
One of my old high school classmates said this:

I haven't read up much on Ron Paul but I must say that I agree with you on donating for a campaign. I was invited a few weeks ago to a benefit dinner for the Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani's campaign some how they managed to get me to write a check in support, and I could actually see voting for him if I were to vote Republican.

I kind of like the whole working for America candidate John Edwards. He talks a lot about Jobs and working to get big business to stay in America.

So there you have it. Giuliani/Edwards '08!

I'm amazed that people still believe what politicians say without looking at their record. Yah, that sounds so purdy. Here's a check. Haven't we learned ANYTHING???