PDA

View Full Version : Are you voting for Ron Paul in Iowa?

Elwar
01-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Though I know you're probably out campaigning rather than online right now.

skinzterpswizfan
01-02-2008, 03:57 PM
Though I know you're probably out campaigning rather than online right now.

Yeah, a poll like this is pretty much worthless at this point. Anyone who is anywhere near Iowa is either on the phones or out canvassing like crazy. If I see any 'yes' votes I will actually be a little disappointed.

hawkeyenick
01-02-2008, 04:06 PM
Yeah, a poll like this is pretty much worthless at this point. Anyone who is anywhere near Iowa is either on the phones or out canvassing like crazy. If I see any 'yes' votes I will actually be a little disappointed.

I'm in Kansas with the girlfriend. We are driving 5+ hours so that I can caucus.

Don't worry, I converted an entire room of grad students 2 nights ago and got the girlfriend to contribute when I maxed out.

AggieforPaul
01-02-2008, 04:07 PM
I'm in Kansas with the girlfriend. We are driving 5+ hours so that I can caucus.

Don't worry, I converted an entire room of grad students 2 nights ago and got the girlfriend to contribute when I maxed out.

Good job. Glad to know that putting the caucus during winter break wont deter ALL the college students.

skinzterpswizfan

I'll find some way to forgive you for being online. ;)

Thanks for all that you've done!

slamhead
Make sure IOWANs stay around to vote for the delegates!!!!!

brandon
Fu Frank!

Driftar
01-02-2008, 04:08 PM
Don't worry- i've been canvasing all day, and intend to after 5:30 as well. I needed a food/cocoa break and a qucik Ron Forums fix! :D

hawkeyenick
01-02-2008, 04:10 PM
Make sure IOWANs stay around to vote for the delegates!!!!!

sadly, the campaign gave me a big "F U" when I suggested that they include that part in their emails. they say it's a big slap in their face to ask them to stay longer than the 15 minutes to do the straw poll.

Ron Paul Fan
01-02-2008, 04:11 PM
I am definitely voting, but I'm stuck at work for a little while longer.

Driftar
01-02-2008, 04:13 PM
sadly, the campaign gave me a big "F U" when I suggested that they include that part in their emails. they say it's a big slap in their face to ask them to stay longer than the 15 minutes to do the straw poll.

WTF... thats weird... most people who caucus are going to be willing to stay. I;ll hold back on critizing the campaign though... but really, how silly are they for this.