PDA

View Full Version : Thousands switch from Dem to Repub

USAF Vet Dan
01-02-2008, 03:44 PM
This article http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22454560 describes the huge numbers of Democrats re-registering as Republicans in two counties in Florida. They surmise it has to do with the war between the Democratic Party and the State of Florida, but we Ron Paul supporters know the real reason, now don't we!!

Also, my father who lives in rural northeast Missouri visited the local election commission to ensure that he was properly registered and could vote in the Republican primary. The lady he spoke with asked him, "Can you tell me what's going on? Our phone have been ringing off the hook for weeks... asking the same question you asked". He was glad to explain. After a five minute conversation and one Slim Jim, the lady is now a Ron Paul supporter!

Myerz
01-02-2008, 03:47 PM
Yes...that is so cool!

LibertyEagle
01-02-2008, 03:49 PM
This article http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22454560 describes the huge numbers of Democrats re-registering as Republicans in two counties in Florida. They surmise it has to do with the war between the Democratic Party and the State of Florida, but we Ron Paul supporters know the real reason, now don't we!!

Also, my father who lives in rural northeast Missouri visited the local election commission to ensure that he was properly registered and could vote in the Republican primary. The lady he spoke with asked him, "Can you tell me what's going on? Our phone have been ringing off the hook for weeks... asking the same question you asked". He was glad to explain. After a five minute conversation and one Slim Jim, the lady is now a Ron Paul supporter!

WOW! That is one of the best things I've heard. :)

techxplosion
01-02-2008, 04:08 PM
Swwwwweeeeeeeettttt

USAF Vet Dan
01-02-2008, 04:09 PM

In these times of debate exclusions, its nice to get some good news once in a while, isn't it!

USAF Vet Dan
01-02-2008, 06:45 PM

Let's hope the same thing applies to Iowa!

Mani
01-02-2008, 07:04 PM
I'm in south Florida, but I told her I switched in order to vote for Ron Paul. Hopefully some of the Tampa meetups will give her the same feedback.

kill the banks
01-02-2008, 07:06 PM
conspiracy

kill the banks

Ryankelly
01-02-2008, 07:08 PM
We are seeing the same thing here in Hawaii.