PDA

View Full Version : Blimp secured. Initiate phase II - launch fighters!

texasliberty
01-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Heh heh heh... Ahhahhaha.....

Ahem.

Dear Frank,
How's the campaign to elect someone other than Ron Paul going? I understand you've had some setbacks. We're outraising all your vat-cloned zombie candidates lately. We've secured our giant Blimp and we're flying syndicated media around on it and parking it over Disney world. Got mini-blimps popping up all around the country. Little rough for you this week. So there's a little something more I wanted to put on your radar...

In the second phase of the air war, Genesis Communications (the network that Alex Jones is on) has, piggybacking on the innovative for-profit political advertising structure used by our favorite Blimp company, Liberty Political Advertising LLC, launched another for-profit advertising effort to advertise Ron Paul using aircraft.

Oh, I'm sorry, Frank, did you spit coffee on your keyboard? Sorry about that. Anyway, like I was saying, this new venture, which you can find at http://www.RonPaulAirCorps.com, has gone out and established bulk purchase contracts with aircraft banner advertisers. They are looking to put 100+ aircraft up all around the United States flying giant Ron Paul banners. Hopefully they and the blimp team will put out press releases citing each other as proof that their innovative attempts are working - might as well snowball that Blimp media movement as much as possible!

Aircraft are, comparatively, very cheap to operate - approximately $465 per flight hour, and around $3700 for a banner. There are lots of them and they can very easily be moved between markets. Blimps, of course, have other advantages - they are huger, dramatic and thus more attention-getting and get great media coverage, whereas aircraft don't get written about much. As with everything else in the campaign, to get complete full-spectrum information dominance, we need to cover all cracks. So now in addition to our boots on the ground, our letter-writing, sign-bombing, bumper-stickering, t-shirt making, hottie calendar publishing, song-writing, newspaper & radio ad-buying, viral video making, and blimp-flying, I'm afraid you're going to have to contend with an aerial saturation campaign.

Look on the bright side. You still control the MSM, mostly. And you've got those polls rigged pretty well. Hey, maybe no one will look up...

In closing, I'd just like to say, on behalf of myself and the other 100,000+ people who donated to Ron Paul last quarter and worked to get his message out:

F*** you, Frank! :D

kaleidoscope eyes
01-02-2008, 03:55 PM
Effin A!!!!
Blimp!

gecko42
01-02-2008, 05:03 PM
Ha, it's a whole air force! :D

speciallyblend
01-03-2008, 11:09 AM
blimpin ,here come the strikers;)

shadow26
01-03-2008, 11:16 AM
blimpin ,here come the strikers;)

I'd LOVE to see a plane towing the following banner: "YOU'LL COME AROUND": RONPAUL2008.COM

bucfish
01-03-2008, 11:18 AM
RP's Airforce in FULL effect!!!

dsentell
01-03-2008, 11:21 AM
WOOOOOO!

Love the post texasliberty!

ConstitutionGal
01-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Oh, I'm sorry, Frank, did you spit coffee on your keyboard?

HE might not but I did when I read that!! LOL

CrimsonNation
01-03-2008, 11:32 AM
Digg the story:

http://www.digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_Air_Corps_Takes_to_Air_Over_Iowa

OferNave
01-03-2008, 07:11 PM
I'd LOVE to see a plane towing the following banner: "YOU'LL COME AROUND": RONPAUL2008.COM

Rarely have I been more thankful to not be drinking anything at the time.

If this happens, I hope it never flies past me. While dying from laughter is one of the better ways to go, I still have so much left to do in this life.

QuesoPantera
01-05-2008, 12:17 AM
Man battlestations!

#*%! you Frank!

all4one
01-05-2008, 09:35 AM

BRILLIANT!