PDA

View Full Version : Can people be any less mature?

Ron Paul in 2008
01-02-2008, 03:05 PM
I am tired of hearing "Drink the kool aid," "Paultard," "moonback," "crackpot," "tin foil hat" etc. The sad things is most of the people who use these words are 30+. Even neoconservative icon Bill Kristol called Ron Paul a "crackpot." I think the collective maturity level of our opponents is 16.

Not to mention the candidates attacking eachother. It really comes as no surprise why our country is in the situation it is in.

bbachtung
01-02-2008, 03:11 PM
There are a LOT of 16 year olds on this forum (and in the movement) who are WAY more mature than Kristol, etc.

I wouldn't give Kool-Aid to Bill Kristol if he was dying of thirst; I also wouldn't use my moonbat sonar skills to lead him out of the cave of his ignorance.

OptionsTrader
01-02-2008, 03:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvHJzRe9xHo

WilliamC
01-02-2008, 03:17 PM
They're just playing to the lowest common denominator. One of the reasons Ron Paul is so refreshing is that he NEVER resorts to name calling or mud-slinging. He just tirelessly plugs away at repeating his positive message.

Ron Paul in 2008
01-02-2008, 03:17 PM
There are a LOT of 16 year olds on this forum (and in the movement) who are WAY more mature than Kristol, etc.

I wouldn't give Kool-Aid to Bill Kristol if he was dying of thirst; I also wouldn't use my moonbat sonar skills to lead him out of the cave of his ignorance.

I really loathe Bill Kristol. He is really an arrogant jerk with incredible audacity. Seriously though, anyone who uses the aforementioned words is undoubtedly a loser in real life. They remind me of fourteen year olds who use phrases like "that's gay man," and "lets get high man!" They don't realize just how stupid they sound. I am just tired of this nonsense. America used to be such a great nation and politics was a dignified matter and it has turned into a middle school event.

Oh and there is no doubt. I know many 15 year olds who are more mature than FoxNews pundits.

UziSprayTF
01-02-2008, 03:52 PM
Oh and there is no doubt. I know many 15 year olds who are more mature than FoxNews pundits.

Now hang on a second, not all Fox News pundits are idiots, just the popular ones. The owner of capitalist pig investments (Saturday show) loves the doctor, so does that Italian judge. Cavuto is pretty good too.