PDA

View Full Version : AOL Straw Poll Rigged?

amy31416
01-02-2008, 02:56 PM
How else could Ron Paul have dominated since it's inception and is now losing states to Huckabee?

Here's the poll:
h ttp://news.aol.com/political-machine/2007/12/21/straw-poll-dec-21-jan-4/

I was just looking at this poll last night and all the states except MA, SC, UT, NY and NJ were being won by Paul, now he's losing in 16? That simply isn't consistent. I only voted once, and have even changed location since voting (meaning a different IP address) and it won't allow me more than one vote.

Huckabee/Giuliani camp up to no good? Am I overreacting?

jasonoliver
01-02-2008, 03:09 PM
How else could Ron Paul have dominated since it's inception and is now losing states to Huckabee?

Here's the poll:
h ttp://news.aol.com/political-machine/2007/12/21/straw-poll-dec-21-jan-4/

I was just looking at this poll last night and all the states except MA, SC, UT, NY and NJ were being won by Paul, now he's losing in 16? That simply isn't consistent. I only voted once, and have even changed location since voting (meaning a different IP address) and it won't allow me more than one vote.

Huckabee/Giuliani camp up to no good? Am I overreacting?

Renew your DHCP and clear your cookies and you can vote as many times as you want.

ProBlue33
01-02-2008, 03:09 PM
For sure, there is only a few Huckabee supporters that might even be paid to do this. For example Husksarmy forum has only had a maxium of 165 people on it's web page, compared this site at over 3000. All it takes is about 400 people that can change their IP address's and it will give them a fake win in states where he has a chance. I don't believe his support is real to be honest, where are all the Huckabee signs? Where are all the Huckabee supporters gatherings, you just don't see them. And yes Rudy support is just on the east coast, even now people are saying he could be out before super Tuesday.

HillbillyDan
01-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Wow, AOL/TIME Warner rigging something, I am Shocked!:D