PDA

View Full Version : Building an audio cd to get the word out

grunt
01-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Forgive me for posting this here, but I could not find a similar forum or easily easy search up a previous post about this.

We are planning on dropping dvds during canvassing, but I know a lot of people who might not be willing to take the time at home to watch the DVD after work. To compliment the DVD I plan to create an audio cd that they can listen to on their way to work.

I have been listening to everything I can on ronpaulaudio.com but I have not come up with a good concise speech that hits on most of the important issues, yet goes deep enough to tell them anything new.

Has such a CD been created already? Does anyone have any ideas as to what speeches/interviews might be good for such a cd?

RonPaulVolunteer
01-02-2008, 02:53 PM
If you want to include a song, feel free to put Hope Anthem on it. Just let me know if you do.

PaulineDisciple
01-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Yeah, I created one for the fine gentleman that runs www.ronpaulaudio.com

Just scroll down and you will find it.

It is all the MP3's on the site up until November. I resampled them at a lower rate so that they would all fit on one CD. Which reminds me, I need to send him an update to include all of the audio that has been recorded since then.

If you want I can send you a reminder when I send him the update. I have them all resampled already, I just need to let him know that I am uploading a new update to the MP3 CD project.