PDA

View Full Version : Candidate Stores

JohnCrabtree
01-02-2008, 01:55 PM
Here's something interesting I just noticed by visiting other campaigns websites. Ron is the ONLY one to offer campaign literature! The slim jims of Ron Paul are the only of its kind. No one else is selling such material for themselves or explicitly offering it.

A few other points of interest:

A Mike Huckabee Yard Sign costs $18
A Rudy Banner (Quite like the Revolution banners) costs $95 for 2X4 and $150 for 4X8
Fred Thompsons Banners are cheaper, $59 for 2X4 and $125 for 4X8

McCain has the best deals on signs, 25 for $40

And you can by Mitt Romney Cufflinks and Money clips. He's the only one who has THOSE items.

You can download slim jims for keyes, but who would want to?

I think other than not being as competitively priced as McCain on Yard Signs we are WAY ahead commercially of everyone else. The Revolution banners cost about $20 for a 3X8 on ebay (or make your own for less than $10 each). But this goes to show that we can and are making the difference. I have distributed over 9,000 slim jims and flyers to date in Berrien Co. Michigan, if they didn't exist and werent readily availlable, I wouldn't have been able to. Many others are doing so as well. It would be interesting to see how many they have shipped out to each state, hopefully millions.