PDA

View Full Version : How much money will Ron Paul raise this quarter?

winston_blade
05-20-2007, 11:00 PM
I've been wondering this, and I think that this is a crucial point in his campaign. I think that if he doesn't raise a nice chunk of change this quarter, he may be in trouble. Any estimates, guesses, or optimism?:)

UtahApocalypse
05-20-2007, 11:09 PM
A big thing that will throw off the numbers is this is mainly a grassroots effort. It will only reflect direct donations to his campaign. It will not however have details on what has been spent "in the field" I know that in the Utah group members have already spent close to $1000 for our own projects here in Utah. And then you look at the time that some have spent putting together video's, websites, and other projects all for free. I think that the amount in his campaign is important but probaly only a percent of what has actually been put out.

lbadragan
05-20-2007, 11:11 PM
Good question, but I think the first question we should ask ourselves is: "Have I made a donation to Ron Paul this quorter?"

We're not the only ones interested in what his numbers are going to be. The traditional media is going to look at this as either a "this guy is for real" or, "we were right, he just has a strong online presence, nothing more".

Each one of us has to believe enough to make a substantial donation to his campaign. Substantial is relative to your situation of course.

JoshLowry
05-20-2007, 11:13 PM
True grassroot campaigns are priceless.