PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to make a WoW Meetup group?

Gamer4Paul
01-02-2008, 12:44 PM
That would be great!

So, is that possible?

We could pick a server, preferably Whisperwind (might want to find a low-pop server), and have an in-game meetup once in a while. We did great last night, I think we could repeat it.

Horde for Paul anyone?

whereishelpicon
01-02-2008, 01:35 PM
We could do it on Vek'nilash. Its a medium pop server, normal.

That's also where my main and friends are so I'm probably biased. :P

hotbrownsauce
01-02-2008, 06:46 PM
That would be great!

So, is that possible?

We could pick a server, preferably Whisperwind (might want to find a low-pop server), and have an in-game meetup once in a while. We did great last night, I think we could repeat it.

Horde for Paul anyone?

Best Ron Paul game idea ever!

gamers4paul
01-03-2008, 12:42 AM
So. . . I go away for a little while and I come back and so much has happened! :) yay!

I have a temporary page at gamers4paul.com if anyone wants to turn it into something more interesting and useful. Not sure if that helps or not. What I have on there is really a placeholder, and I'd begun to think not too many people were interested in the in-game stuff. This makes me really feel encouraged.

peace & happy, happy new year!

Gamer4Paul
01-03-2008, 05:44 AM
So. . . I go away for a little while and I come back and so much has happened! :) yay!

I have a temporary page at gamers4paul.com if anyone wants to turn it into something more interesting and useful. Not sure if that helps or not. What I have on there is really a placeholder, and I'd begun to think not too many people were interested in the in-game stuff. This makes me really feel encouraged.

peace & happy, happy new year!

Heh, nice name :P

lemur
01-04-2008, 12:26 AM
LOL well I'm sort of NOT inclined to roll another character on another server unless I'm forced to.

Be aware that the RP Revolution guild WILL be continuing to meet, play and have fun on Whisperwind.