PDA

View Full Version : Weather in Iowa

ndega360
01-02-2008, 10:58 AM
Just heard on ABC News radio that Iowa may be plunging into below zero temperatures with a small dusting of snow for the 3rd. The worse the weather the better for RP!

RockEnds
01-02-2008, 11:01 AM
It's cold. It's really, really cold. It's why-in-the-h*ll-do-I-live-here cold.

voytechs
01-02-2008, 11:14 AM

LOL! I live in Syracuse, NY and its cold here too and snowing all night. We're at 9deg with windchill of -5. (http://www.weather.com/outlook/homeandgarden/schoolday/local/13027?from=hp_promolocator&lswe=13027&lwsa=Weather36HourSchooldayCommand)
Back into the 50s next week.

_rp2008_
01-02-2008, 11:26 AM

For those unfamiliar with Iowa's piece-of-shit-politician scale, why-in-the-h*ll-do-I-live-here cold is a few degrees below like-I'm-gonna-go-out-and-vote-for-some-schmuck-like-McCain cold and Huckabee-don't-need-my-vote-he-can-have-it-hand-delivered-by-God cold.

jonahtrainer
01-02-2008, 11:29 AM
For those unfamiliar with Iowa's piece-of-shit-politician scale, why-in-the-h*ll-do-I-live-here cold is a few degrees below like-I'm-gonna-go-out-and-vote-for-some-schmuck-like-McCain cold and Huckabee-don't-need-my-vote-he-can-have-it-hand-delivered-by-God cold.

That is funny! :D

LFOD
01-02-2008, 11:33 AM
I had a dream about this over a week ago. It was just that it was going to be cold for the caucus. Where's that dream thread... :) Everyone is saying bad weather helps us... seems to make sense - I hope it's true.