PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul front page of Drudge

Jay778x
01-02-2008, 10:42 AM
right hand side column. "RON PAUL: FUNDRAISING KING?"

Chester Copperpot
01-02-2008, 10:45 AM
right hand side column. "RON PAUL: FUNDRAISING KING?"

dont see it.. drudge sucks.. can never find anything on that site.. Im assuming it has a lot of viewership or something because alot of people here make such a deal of this

WilliamC
01-02-2008, 10:46 AM
Along with banner headline

"HUCKABEE CHAIRMAN: 'I WANT TO KNOCK OUT ROMNEY'S TEETH'"

I am so glad the front-runners are too busy attacking each other to go after Ron Paul, this is helpful

Ibtz
01-02-2008, 10:48 AM
Chuck Norris is wanting to choke someone as well.

promagma
01-02-2008, 10:48 AM
It's still up there. This is an important article, so please click it, as drudge promotes articles based on number of clicks!

jj111
01-02-2008, 10:49 AM
Right column, third story from the top of right column. Click it.

Chester Copperpot
01-02-2008, 10:51 AM
Right column, third story from the top of right column. Click it.

When I go to drudge.com there is nothing there about ron paul.. I dont see anything in the right column or all. I even searched for the text - nothing.

mjp1025
01-02-2008, 10:57 AM
There's also an interesting article at the top about Joe Biden calling out Hitlery on her ignorance of the Pakistan situation.

mosquitobite
01-02-2008, 10:58 AM
When I go to drudge.com there is nothing there about ron paul.. I dont see anything in the right column or all. I even searched for the text - nothing.

I did the same thing yesterday.

it's www.drudgereport.com not just drudge.

walt
01-02-2008, 11:00 AM
dont see it.. drudge sucks.. can never find anything on that site.. Im assuming it has a lot of viewership or something because alot of people here make such a deal of this

uhm yeah. Drudge is a very important legacy site. More important than Digg actually in term of people it reaches.

Craig_R
01-02-2008, 11:01 AM

wrong site http://www.drudgereport.com/

micahnelson
01-02-2008, 11:01 AM
Positive mention on drudge is of epic importance.

I don't think you understand how important this site is to the media in general, talk radio, and the ditto heads.

Chester Copperpot
01-02-2008, 11:04 AM
wrong site http://www.drudgereport.com/

thank you kindly... now i see it.. that drudge.com looks just like the report one to me.. damn internet opportunists. hehe

itshappening
01-02-2008, 11:08 AM
Drudge has been very fair over the last few months and has had us up there a few times

i think he started taking note after Nov 5th

allyinoh
01-02-2008, 11:11 AM
I have seen a lot more things from Drudge on Ron Paul over the last few months as well.

It's hilarious because the people at Huck's army think Drudge is a supporter of Romney and is putting all these Huckabee articles up because of that. Couldn't be farther from the truth. Drudge is about the clicks and he knows those stories will get the clicks.

But I'm glad Drudge is covering our guy more. =)

Dan Klaus
01-02-2008, 11:17 AM
I like reading Drudge, but hate these fake headlines that draw you into a positive artilcle..huffpost does it too..."Clinton should have skipped Iowa" and then the article is one long positive article about her campaign....rrrrr...