PDA

View Full Version : You're invited to speak on WNTK!

123tim
01-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Thank you WNTK!

This was really cool for me. I called WNTK (a New Hampshire talk radio station) and spoke to Judy Paris about Dr. Paul being omitted from the Fox debate on Jan 6th. She was very nice and seemed glad that I called. She invited any of us to call in and talk about Ron Paul (and this debate) on the radio tomorrow (Thursday, Jan 3) between 6-9 AM! I don't speak well under pressure, but I know that a lot of you do. If you're knowledgeable and want to support Ron Paul, this is a good chance. Be a star! Expose what is wrong with Dr. Paul being eliminated from the debate.

Apparently Dr. Paul has been on the station before and they wish to have him again. They also have talked (will be talking?) about Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo.

The WNTK website is located here:
http://www.wntk.com/newsite/content/index.php
This site has streaming audio.

The call in number for the radio show is 888 299 3151

Remember - Please be polite! You not only represent yourself, you represent Ron Paul!

You are officially invited!

Thank you.
Tim

I get lost in this forum...If any of you know of a more visible place to post this, please feel free to do so.
This station seems to broadcast on FM and AM (along with web streaming). Triple coverage!