PDA

View Full Version : THE RON PAUL BOYS...... WE Salute you!!!

Kingfisher
01-02-2008, 09:31 AM
January 02, 2008
The Ron Paul Boys
Posted by Lew Rockwell at January 2, 2008 08:58 AM

Writes Libby Copeland in the Washington Post, datelined Des Moines: "The Ron Paul boys have come to this great state by bus and borrowed ride, with long johns under their jeans and little in their pockets.

"All day, they go door-to-door in the snow on behalf of their hero, the libertarian and 10-term Republican congressman Ron Paul. At night, they sleep in YMCA cabins, one of which has no hot water."

Who else inspires such love? Barry Goldwater did when I was 19, Gene McCarthy when I was 23, George McGovern when I was 27--but no one since. And all of them changed American politics.

Joe Knows
01-02-2008, 09:40 AM
January 02, 2008
The Ron Paul Boys
Posted by Lew Rockwell at January 2, 2008 08:58 AM

Writes Libby Copeland in the Washington Post, datelined Des Moines: "The Ron Paul boys have come to this great state by bus and borrowed ride, with long johns under their jeans and little in their pockets.

"All day, they go door-to-door in the snow on behalf of their hero, the libertarian and 10-term Republican congressman Ron Paul. At night, they sleep in YMCA cabins, one of which has no hot water."

Who else inspires such love? Barry Goldwater did when I was 19, Gene McCarthy when I was 23, George McGovern when I was 27--but no one since. And all of them changed American politics.

It is time for change. If Ron Paul does not win, the only change you'll get is what's in your pockets after government theft.