PDA

View Full Version : MSM idiots...Huck...Mitt...grrrr....RANT

MsDoodahs
01-02-2008, 09:08 AM
I'm sick to frikken death of hearing these buttheads say oh so proudly that the press at Huck's little "I'm not going to run this negative ad" conference yesterday LAUGHED AT HIM for showing it and offering copies of it to them.

Huck had EVERY RIGHT to EXPECT them to run his negative ad for him - after all, that is EXACTLY what the MSM did for him with his "I'm the second coming look at the cross" Christmas ad. The MSM feigning surprise that Huck would expect them to do the same is just so frikken disingenous it is SICKENING.

The MSM bobbleheads are oh so happy to tell us Huck spent 30K to MAKE the ad, but his CONSCIENCE caused him to NOT RUN IT.

Oh, HORSE MANURE!

Gomer doesn't have the MONEY to run the damned thing, just like he didn't have the money to run his Christmas ad. And since the MSM ran THAT one for him FOR FREE non frikken stop for the entire holiday, HE EXPECTED THE SAME TREATMENT for THIS ad. Sheesh what does the MSM think - that we are ALL as ignorant as their bobbleheads are? lol...

What a (*&^%*(&^* LIAR that snake Huckabee is, too. His decision not to run that ad has NOTHING to do with his wanting to be the better man. It had EVERYTHING to do with the fact that he CANNOT AFFORD TO RUN THE AD.

I wish Mitt Romney would grow a set of nuts and SAY that, OUT LOUD. But NOOOOOOO, he's too ball less to speak the truth.

They all make me SICK.

*breathe in ... breathe out ... breathe in ... breathe out .... ooohhhmmm....ooohhhmmmm...

Ah, feeling better now.

:)

jdmetz
01-02-2008, 09:33 AM
Actually the whole thing is great for us (and all other candidates but Romney and Huckabee). Why?

1) The news stations play a Romney attack ad (with obvious attribution to Huckabee). This hurts Romney and Huckabee.

2) They keep smearing Huckabee for using them, even while allowing themselves to be used. This hurts Huckabee.

None of it helps anyone, and none of it hurts anyone else. So, if the media want to keep playing the Romney ad and attacking Huckabee for using them, I'm fine with it.