PDA

View Full Version : CNN is laying it on thick

jasonuher
01-02-2008, 08:09 AM
They have been talking about NH and IA all morning and haven't mentioned RP one single time. The only time his name even came up was when he won (Yes! Won!) the coffee bean poll for the R's. The anchor looked physically pained when the guy told him that, then proceeded to completely ignore that fact and talk about the democrats.

Use this as fuel for the fire! Canvas, attend your meetup events, wear your pin everywhere, put your yard sign in the windshield at work/the store/ whatever!

go!

fireworks_god
01-02-2008, 08:11 AM
Coffee bean poll? :)

FreedomProsperityPeace
The anchor looked physically pained when the guy told him that
Good! :D Inflict some pain on that freakin' tool. I hate that guy!

Ranger29860
HEll i was just now watching fox and friends and they were talking about guiliani who isnt even in iowa then i could have sworn they said 5 republicans will be in iowa today then they only mentioned 4 is paul in iowa today?

Joe3113
It's getting ridiculously obvious.......i find it funny that some still don't think this is a conspiracy

JAHOGS
01-02-2008, 08:14 AM
yeah i seen that this morning also. He asked who won the R's side and the guy said Ron Paul. Then the guy went straight to talking about the Dems again. Not once after that did he say anything about the R's or at the end of the story say anything about Ron Paul winning. But he did mention the D's winners at every sentence.

jasonuher
01-02-2008, 08:14 AM
Coffee bean poll? :)

The residents of the area put a coffee bean in jars marked for candidates, the guy doing the interview started out making it sound like it's 100% predictor or something, but then conveniently moved on to how politically charged the students in IA were and how the democratic candidates are so good at getting student help, even so far as to have a 'Christmas Vacation in IA' event. How groundbreaking!

jasonuher
01-02-2008, 08:15 AM
That reminds me, shouldn't he have asked who won before he started the segment?

Maybe he did I suppose, it was the rest. owner who mentioned RP....

ecliptic
01-02-2008, 08:20 AM
It's getting ridiculously obvious.......i find it funny that some still don't think this is a conspiracy

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9876/patrioticblinderscf9.jpg (http://liberty.davar.net/Images/Humor/PatrioticBlinders.jpg)

itshappening
01-02-2008, 08:31 AM
how can they all report from Iowa and ignore Ron Paul is a factor? it's ridiculous, i hope this just makes our caucus goers more determined to turn out, as I understand it the people in Iowa and NH dont really care what national media says anyway which is to our advantage

I hope the local media isnt ignoring him though!

Real_CaGeD
01-02-2008, 09:06 AM
CNN talking about third place and said "John McCain and Fred Thompson are fighting for 3rd".

http://www.hamburginn.com/CoffeeBeanCaucus.asp?No=4

jasonuher
01-02-2008, 09:11 AM
CNN talking about third place and said "John McCain and Fred Thompson are fighting for 3rd".

I just saw that and it made me laugh out loud.

I also had to scream into a throw pillow when they played huckster's 'Obviously the war on terror works! We haven't been attacked since 9/11'

This pisses me off so much... the last 'terrorist' attack on the US before 9/11 was the WTC bombings in '93. That's an 8 year window... by their own measure, Bill Clinton has proved himself 'tougher on terror' than GWB. If anything, their logic says that BC protected us from terror while in office, and GWB dropped the ball.... I absolutely /hate/ this line, with a passion.

SeanEdwards
01-02-2008, 09:11 AM
If Ron takes third in Iowa I predict I'll be afflicted with a day-long rongasm.

If Paul does better than third, I'm climbing on the roof and firing off a bunch of ammo like it was a festival day in Kabul.