PDA

View Full Version : Caucus Predictions

Nate K
01-02-2008, 07:24 AM
^^^^^^^^^

xexkxex
01-02-2008, 07:28 AM
Check it out ;) I hate to do it to ya again....

227 votes already.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67441&highlight=Caucus

I still voted in your new poll anyway though ;) Now that Tim Russert has predicted 4th...votes may change...

rdenner
01-02-2008, 07:30 AM
Keep it realistic. We aren't winning IOWA!!

Anything better than 4th is a HUGE victory and 4th is respectable for us, considering that we didn't even register in Iowa 4 months ago.

New Hamshire will be 3rd and will again be a victory for us and anything better will BE HUGE!!

Ron's strategy has never been to win the early states but to make sure we're competetive and ride the momentum into SC and Michigan and Florida and ultimately to Super Tuesday.

JUST CAN'T GET EMBARASSED IN THE EARLY STATES..Trust the campaign even if we get 4th in Iowa, they have a good strategy working.

Robert

xexkxex
01-02-2008, 07:32 AM
We aren't winning IOWA!!

Well...we sure the hell aren't going to with people like you on the Ron Paul Grass Roots Message board screaming crap like that.

http://www.lafferty.ca/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/fail-24.jpg

Nate K
01-02-2008, 07:33 AM
lol my bad

edit: lmao^^^

CelestialRender
01-02-2008, 07:37 AM
We'll see. Don't get your hopes up too much, but I think it's unreasonable to predict less than 3rd.

rdenner
01-02-2008, 08:00 AM
I listened to people like you ALL WEEKEND long at the ames straw poll.

"WE'RE GONNA WIN!!" and I kept saying PATIENCE, we aren't going to win but anything better than 5th is a victory for us.

And I got yelled at all weekend long. And we got 5th just like I said... AND IT WAS A VICTORY!! It helped propel us from fringe last place kook to national contender.

The strategy HAS NEVER BEEN TO WIN IOWA, though it would have been nice and I'm absolutely sure that HQ is pleased as hell that we're doing so well there. Consider the fact that he is putting virtually no on the ground time in the state(comparatively speaking).

And regardless of what you all think about NH, the idea was NEVER TO WIN NH either!! It's to make sure we are a respectable 4th or better in Iowa and an even more respectable 3rd in NH. Anything better is Gravy.

The plan is to force the others to SPEND THEMSELVES OUT IN THOSE TWO STATES!! And it's working in spades. Look at how much money is being Pissed away in the those TWO IRRELEVENT STATES.

You all laugh at Rudy and how bad he is being beat in those two states. HE'S PLAYING IT SMART, he isn't wasting his money!! And neither is Ron Paul(again comparatively speaking).

The goal is to keep the upward momentum moving throughout January and Place 2nd in Michigan and 3rd in SC and 2nd in Florida.

BY THEN ONLY Rudy, McCain, Mitt and Huckster will be left, along with Ron. He will have effectively knocked out all the lower tier with this stategy. With 5 primaries under his belt he will have done no WORSE than 4th and he will be in the running going into Super Tuesday.

This is where it gets interesting. If current trends hold he should be polling around 11 or better nationally and probably much better in a lot of states(California ANYONE!!!)..

SO DON'T CALL ME PESSEMISTIC OR A TROLL. I think that HQ is playing this to win and is doing it just right.

IOWA AND NH DON"T MEAN SHIT ANYMORE. We are re-writting the rules and those two small ass states aren't going to make or break our campaign. But it sure as hell is going to break a lot of other campaigns.

REMEMBER WE MADE 20 MILLION THIS QUARTER WITH MUCH MORE ON THE WAY!! Ron is playing bully poker stategy right now. He is forcing others to stay in pots they should be running away from.

He is using their own stupid pride against them. EXCEPT RUDY!! Rudy is smart enough to stay out of these early pots and fight to play when it really counts.

My estimation at least.

Robert

rdenner
01-02-2008, 08:32 AM
Bump cuz I want someone to respond to my post... I need input.

Ron Paul Fan
01-02-2008, 08:37 AM
I predict a solid 4th place. We may move up to 3rd if things go well. I predict a similar result in NH.

tsetsefly
01-02-2008, 08:38 AM
Bump cuz I want someone to respond to my post... I need input.

I agree wiht you , besides romney and maybe the ghouls, Paul is theonly with money to run in all the upcoming states...

I agree that 4th woudl be a good result for us, beating two front runners who get much more MSM coverage...