PDA

View Full Version : IndependentPrimary.com Poll, Ron Paul Won

WilliamC
01-02-2008, 07:10 AM
Recall that Ron Paul has won the IndependentPrimary.com straw poll.

http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o...ntent_KEY=3623

I wonder if the person behind this poll is aware of the exclusion of their winning candidate from the forum?

I just called and the office is closed (surprise surprise surprise...not) but a second number for Jason Olson is listed. I called and left a message asking how they were going to respond to the winner of their poll being excluded from the Fox News Forum.

Remember guys and gals, these people ARE NOT part of the Ron Paul grassroots, so I would think they would be even more upset to have the results of their efforts be ignored. After all, we're used to it

One more thing, if there is anyone from Ron Paul Radio or DailyPaul or another quasi-media group reading this please also call as you can spread more information about their organization than can individuals.

CONTACT Information

Volunteer Activities Email contact@independentvoice.org

Media Inquiries:
Jason Olson, Communications Director
jolson@independentvoice.org
(415) 393-9970 (office)
(415) 606-4130 (direct line)

Mailing Address:
Direct Correspondence and Checks to

IndependentVoice.Org
870 Market Street, Suite 453
San Francisco, CA 94102

NOTE: IndependentPrimary.Com is a project of several independent and reform organizations. IndependentVoice.Org, a 501(c)4 political nonprofit association of independent voters, administrates the IndependentPrimary.Com site and serves as the point of contact for the project.