PDA

View Full Version : MORNING JOE: Tim Russert predicts Ron Paul will take...........

jasonoliver
01-02-2008, 07:06 AM
4th

fireworks_god
01-02-2008, 07:07 AM
When I was riding home from work this morning I was considering if he would get 4th and how much that would just suck if it happened.... I think we can expect third though, and my official prediction is 2nd. :D

Shellshock1918
01-02-2008, 07:08 AM
Don't get your hopes up if he does come in 4th or even 5th.

jasonoliver
01-02-2008, 07:10 AM
Don't get your hopes up if he does come in 4th or even 5th.

Can I get my hopes up if he takes 1st?

MikeStanart
Meh, 3rd is realistic

Shink
I think we should bunker up and expect 4th at worst, and hope for 3rd at best. This won't break Ron, regardless. Do not forget that. There are several pre-Super Tuesday primaries.

American
01-02-2008, 07:11 AM
funny you people still even listen to the MSM for anything.

j6p
01-02-2008, 07:12 AM
Heard on NBC Today that Mc. Cain would take third and sayed that result came from the de moin register. Yeah right. Even Mc. cain camp is worried about Ron.

j6p
01-02-2008, 07:13 AM
The censorship is right in front of every one.

j6p
01-02-2008, 07:14 AM
From several sources from Iowa heard Ron would likely surprise

markderidder
01-02-2008, 07:20 AM
Third place is still up for grabs. McCain has a small lead in the Iowa polls which of course don't favor Ron Paul, and his true support. Every Ron Paul supporter in Iowa WILL be voting tomorrow if they can... you can't say the same for McCain supporters. I feel good about a third place victory in Iowa.

Having said that 4th wouldn't be horrible, 2nd would be amazing. 1st might be in my dreams.

LFOD
01-02-2008, 07:21 AM
4th would be a downer, however we'd have to play up the fact that we beat two so-called "front runners" - prob Thompson and Giuliani. Would not be devastating. Third would be a major story and a big positive. 2nd - we should be dancing in the streets. 1st - the race is finished. The caucus is unpredictable, I think anything is possible. I'm going with 2nd.

SeanEdwards
01-02-2008, 07:21 AM
Wow, that's really big coming from Tim Russert. I thought he was another one of those establishment guys who thinks Paul has no chance. Fourth in Iowa would be huge, and would certainly exceed a lot of people's expectations. Third place would send the media into fits.

FreedomProsperityPeace
01-02-2008, 07:24 AM
4th would upset me. That would tell me the the MSM polls are fairly accurate.

szczebrzeszyn
01-02-2008, 07:26 AM
3rd would be great and enough to get lots of media attention

speciallyblend
01-02-2008, 07:27 AM
i think 3rd place,but in reality either way ,if the gop doesnt nominate ron paul then the gop will not win the next election period,so if i was the old school gop,id either support ron paul or leave the party and join hillary clinton;) if they dont nominate ron paul then they do support hillary clinton republicans like romney/huckabee/rudolf/mccain they are hillary clinton democrats aka big government republicans.

RON PAUL if the gop wants to win a general election

fireworks_god
Fourth would be decent, I mean, placing higher than Thompson and Giuliani would look good, but it could definitely be dismissed as the simple fact that these two basically abandoned the state, with Thompson abandoning campaigning in general....

Third is exactly what we need right now. What we need right now is momentum, and I don't know if fourth would be enough footing to spring ourselves up. Third would give us all kinds of credibility going forward to influence New Hampshire in our favor.

For example, if John McCain takes Ron Paul in Iowa, then I'd have to assume that New Hampshire will take John McCain over Ron Paul again, and if we can't stay in front of John McCain, then I don't know that we could rise up at all.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't take fourth and look forward, but I kind of see John McCain as the threshold for us, and if we don't take him in Iowa, then the odds of taking him in New Hampshire, a state he's already won in the past, will be stacked agansit us more.

What does everyone think?

daviddee

Joe Knows
01-02-2008, 07:29 AM
I am still sticking with a tight 3rd place finish for Dr Paul.

Thompson has stated he is out of the race if he is not in the top 2.

So we lose Thompson after Iowa...

I am not sure how McCain can push out Paul, but then again I saw Dole get the party's nomination in the 90's.

Where has Thompson stated this?

idiom
01-02-2008, 07:31 AM
He might fall asleep and miss the bus to NH.

No 3rd means we beat out at least one Serious contender who was expected to place better than us.

MsDoodahs
01-02-2008, 07:33 AM
3rd would be great and enough to get lots of media attention

Dr. Paul could take FIRST and there would be little to no mainstream media attention.

HammerDR
01-02-2008, 07:36 AM
Third place is a win, no question.

Being very realistic, I had thought that Ron was out of the race already. However, I didn't realize that he was in a three-way tie in Iowa (McCain is within the margin of error, thus a tie). If he pulls out of that on top, I feel that he can gain enough momentum in NH for it to be a horse race between Paul and McCain.

Also, Huckabee winning Iowa only helps Paul in NH. That's another thing to watch for.

I don't think that second is possible. But, I hope I'm wrong. Expectations is the name of the game and if Paul pulls that off.. well.. we're well set for NH, to say the least.

SeanEdwards
01-02-2008, 07:37 AM
No 3rd means we beat out at least one Serious contender who was expected to place better than us.

Same with 4th.

If Paul takes 4th the people who come in lower are going to immediately get hammered, since Paul has been deemed a nobody. Losing to a nobody is going to be a disaster for those others, presumably Giuliani and Thompson.

Beating Mccain would be glorious.

daviddee
01-02-2008, 07:37 AM

fireworks_god
01-02-2008, 07:41 AM
Losing to a nobody is going to be a disaster for those others, presumably Giuliani and Thompson.

Beating Mccain would be glorious.

I disagree with this. I don't think that the other GOP candidates consider Ron Paul a "nobody". They'd have to be stupid to do so, and, while I dislike almost all of them passionately, they have to be at least somewhat intelligent individuals. :D

I don't think Ron Paul beating Giuliani will negatively effect Giuliani singularily, but losing multiple, first primaries will certainly make it more difficult for him to pull off his Florida/Super Tuesday sweep.

I'm beginning to see beating McCain as necessary for the long-term well-being of the campaign.... :confused:

idiom
01-02-2008, 07:41 AM
Anybody coming in below Ron (except for Rudy) will have to take a serious look at tapping out. Certainly there support in the MSM will drop away in favour of those who didn't lose all face.

Also if Ron wins Iowa it can be downplayed in two ways, focusing on the 2nd 3rd battle which we all know was the real fight, or focusing on the intense democratic fight.

ronpaulyourmom
01-02-2008, 07:45 AM
Fourth would be decent, I mean, placing higher than Thompson and Giuliani would look good, but it could definitely be dismissed as the simple fact that these two basically abandoned the state, with Thompson abandoning campaigning in general....

Third is exactly what we need right now. What we need right now is momentum, and I don't know if fourth would be enough footing to spring ourselves up. Third would give us all kinds of credibility going forward to influence New Hampshire in our favor.

For example, if John McCain takes Ron Paul in Iowa, then I'd have to assume that New Hampshire will take John McCain over Ron Paul again, and if we can't stay in front of John McCain, then I don't know that we could rise up at all.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't take fourth and look forward, but I kind of see John McCain as the threshold for us, and if we don't take him in Iowa, then the odds of taking him in New Hampshire, a state he's already won in the past, will be stacked agansit us more.

What does everyone think?

I agree with this analysis. A big problem we have is that McCain is surging at a faster pace than Ron Paul is in Iowa. If his trend continued he might push even higher before voting night. That said, his actual turnout the last time he ran in Iowa came out lower than his polled value. Also, McCain is essentially making all his gains on Rudy converts, and there's only a few percent left to have from that group.

The Rudy thing is a big deal for NH. If McCain takes 3rd and we take 4th, and Rudy takes 6th in Iowa, then there's a good chance that Rudy supporters in NH, of which there are still quite a few, will vote McCain to make sure he beats Romney. In other words, 4th place in Iowa would probably mean 3rd place in NH behind McCain and Romney. I think we need to do a little better than that.

szczebrzeszyn
01-02-2008, 07:48 AM
Dr. Paul could take FIRST and there would be little to no mainstream media attention.
Well, I'm more optimistic about it :) I think the votes will break the dam.

SeanEdwards
01-02-2008, 07:48 AM
Rudy will be in the bathtub cutting his wrists if he comes in below Paul in Iowa.

noztnac
01-02-2008, 07:50 AM
Go for first. The polls are bullshit!

fireworks_god
01-02-2008, 07:54 AM
Rudy will be in the bathtub cutting his wrists if he comes in below Paul in Iowa.

I just don't see this, as Rudy Giuliani's "brilliant" plan all along has been to forego Iowa near completely. It wouldn't mean anything to him or the media.

justatrey
01-02-2008, 07:57 AM
The way he said it was as if Paul could pull off the unimaginable and not come in dead last.

Harry96
01-02-2008, 07:58 AM

Any chance he'll put that on pay-per-view to help pay off his campaign debts?

Harry96
01-02-2008, 08:01 AM
The past day or two, I keep thinking about how many pundits predicted that Paul would come in dead last in Ames; if I recall correctly, the polls showed him with no measurable support. Then, after less than a week of campaigning and spending almost no money, he got about 9%.

Here's to proving the polls wrong again!

freelance
01-02-2008, 08:01 AM
Where has Thompson stated this?

I believe that came up in the discussion with Pat Buchanan this a.m. on Morning Joe. It was either Joe or Pat who said it.

SeanEdwards
01-02-2008, 08:02 AM
I just don't see this, as Rudy Giuliani's "brilliant" plan all along has been to forego Iowa near completely. It wouldn't mean anything to him or the media.

When Rudy claimed to be writing off Iowa, it meant he was conceding the state to Romney. Losing to Paul would be a humiliation and repudiation of epic proportions. His campaign will try to downplay it of course, but it will be that early debate all over again when Rudy tried to slap Paul down, only this time it will be the voters getting the last word. It would seriously damage the Ghoul.

They must really be freaking out in Rudyland right now because this scenario looks very possible with the polls basically tied. And Paul is going to have 100% turnout.

Harry96
01-02-2008, 08:03 AM
I believe that came up in the discussion with Pat Buchanan this a.m. on Morning Joe. It was either Joe or Pat who said it.

Thompson had previously indicated that he had to come in the top three to continue.

Then, last week, he said to reporters -- maybe half-jokingly -- that he wouldn't even be satisfied with third, which indicated to me that he's planning to drop out before NH if he does poorly, which he probably will.

idiom
01-02-2008, 08:04 AM
It could also be the real wake up to the GOP that the 9/11 guy lost miserably to the Peace guy.

JT1
01-02-2008, 08:06 AM
If the campaign is looking to raise $23 million they may know something we don't know about the early states.

4th would be great considering how the media treats Dr. Paul

walt
01-02-2008, 08:12 AM

+911

Channing
01-02-2008, 08:18 AM
The race won't be finished no matter what happens in Iowa.

If we make only 4th place, the grassroots campaign will continue, because we won't give up that easily.

If we make 1st place, the mass media will downplay it and report it as an anomalous event, thus we will have to continue our efforts to counteract their lies.

barbz
01-02-2008, 08:20 AM
Go for first. The polls are bullshit!

+1

Mike S.
01-02-2008, 08:21 AM
3rd Seems Most Reasonable.

Joe3113
01-02-2008, 08:21 AM
Thompson had previously indicated that he had to come in the top three to continue.

Then, last week, he said to reporters -- maybe half-jokingly -- that he wouldn't even be satisfied with third, which indicated to me that he's planning to drop out before NH if he does poorly, which he probably will.

Which is not good for us in one way (filtering out the pro-war vote)......but good for us in another way (so-called front runner drops out before Ron)

Harry96
01-02-2008, 08:25 AM
Which is not good for us in one way (filtering out the pro-war vote)......but good for us in another way (so-called front runner drops out before Ron)

I have mixed feelings about it. One one hand, Thompson further splits the pro-war neocon vote; on the other, it may focus more attention on Ron if there are fewer candidates.

Joe3113
01-02-2008, 08:26 AM
I have mixed feelings about it. One one hand, Thompson further splits the pro-war neocon vote; on the other, it may focus more attention on Ron if there are fewer candidates.

That is exactly what i just said

werdd
01-02-2008, 08:28 AM
google cache owned this post

Joe3113
01-02-2008, 08:29 AM
Trevor Ramelot predicts Ron Paul will take 1st. That carrys just as much weight as a fat CFR jackolatern faced liberal from MSNBC.

If he does i'm gonna go ape shit crazy

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
01-02-2008, 08:30 AM
The Iowa Caucus is a meaningless media circus, everybody knows this.
Pat Robertson won it and beat Bush I for heaven's sake.

A good showing will only help Ron, even though the media will probably spin it and point to 1988.
They'll say he finished last out of the 3 people who actually campaigned there.
But people only care about numbers, and if they see a 2 or 3 next to Ron Paul, that's a tremendous psychological victory and this will be the first time a lot of people will have heard about him - my mother who's more into politics than average hasn't heard of him (except from me) and she lives in NY.

Harry96
01-02-2008, 08:32 AM
That is exactly what i just said

So it is. It's way past my bedtime.

EDIT: I agree with everything you just said!

Joe3113
01-02-2008, 08:33 AM
my mother who's more into politics than average hasn't heard of him (except from me) and she lives in NY.

This is EXACTLY why the MSM tactics are so effective

parke
01-02-2008, 08:34 AM

amen to that.

Bossobass
01-02-2008, 08:37 AM
VFW in Iowa wants out of Iraq-Nam. They vote, and they don't vote Dem.

Young people will vote more than they ever have, and Ron owns that demographic.

Retired and soon to be retired Americans face a crisis in Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare.

People with any brains generally have waited a lifetime for a guy like Ron, and EVERYONE has heard of him. His name recognition is through the roof.

Christians aren't Christians if they vote for a pro-war candidate.

The economy is tanking and only one guy has the stones and the brains to fix it.

$2 Billion every business day goes to pay the interest on the debt.

Congress has the lowest approval rating in history because they overspend and vote for war.

Only 6% of Iowans vote in their Caucus. 100% of RP supporters vote regardless of where and when.

Our country is being flooded by an illegal invasion that's fueled 100% by Federal policy. Only one guy knows it and has said so many times.

It's a new year. Time for a resolution that makes sense. Out with the old crapola, in with CHANGE, and the original American ideals are the best choice.

The only people who definitely won't vote for RP are the arms dealers and their employees.

We seem to have all been heavily influenced by the MSM polls and BS that say RP will finish 4th.

If Ron doesn't place in the top 3 it's time to sell the bonds and pack my bags and read about the fall of the American Empire from someplace warm.

Ron will win, or the vote was fixed. It's a common sense deduction, given all of the facts.

TO THE POLLS, MY FRIENDS...LET'S WIN THIS THING. :D:):cool:

Bosso

Ron LOL
01-02-2008, 08:39 AM
Even Mc. cain camp is worried about Ron.

There's some truth to this. There was a McCain something (staffer? Spokesperson? Not sure) on, what was it, CNN? Anyway, the guy was basically admitting that he thinks McCain can be beaten by RP. It was sort of a "well, we can't really predict this Ron Paul guy's turnout, so we just aren't sure" thing...but let's be honest, we have an acronym for that: CYA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cover_your_ass).

jdmetz
01-02-2008, 08:41 AM
The race won't be finished no matter what happens in Iowa.
Well, if Keyes beat us, I think the race would be over. :p

Hope for 1st, expect 3rd, and continue on no matter the place.

Leslie Webb
01-02-2008, 08:41 AM
Can we get 15 to 20 thousand out of 8Som thousand votes in Iowa? Maybe 8 to 10 thousand from Republicans and a similar number from Independents. If so, we could finish a strong third. McCain has name recognition and MSM support. I don't think his support is that great, if Iowa Republicans don't like the war that much.

Ron should take McCain down with something like "Some candidates say the Surge is working, the Surge is working. Yet 899 American soldiers died in Iraq last year, the most of any year in this war. And how long do we have to continue this Surge? When is it going to end? As Pat Buchanan has said, this war is the stupidest foreign policy blunder in American history. It has served no strategic purpose and done nothing to bolster our national defense. To those who say the Surge is working, I say, when are you going to support our troops by bringing them home? I receive the most donations from active military personnel. The boots on the ground know the truth about this war. Bring our young men and women home now!"

Badger Paul
01-02-2008, 08:45 AM
Here's my ideal and realistic Iowa scenario (Ideally of course we all want to see Paul win):

Hilary wins on the Dems side, all but ending the race there.

Huckabee first, Romey second and Paul third but with them bunched together so the margin of victory is statistically inisgnificant.

We need to finish ahead of McCain. If McCain finishes third he will get a big boost going into New Hampshire, he'll win there and in Michigan and then will be unstoppable. Your chances in New Hampshire depnd upon beating McCain in Iowa.

FreedomProsperityPeace
01-02-2008, 08:50 AM
Everybody's saying how Iowans don't like negative politics. Hopefully, Romney and Huckabee's squabbling will turn some of their supporters off. Maybe some of the dirt the MSM has been spreading about them will stick too.

SeanEdwards
01-02-2008, 08:52 AM

Retired and soon to be retired Americans face a crisis in Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare.

People with any brains generally have waited a lifetime for a guy like Ron, and EVERYONE has heard of him. His name recognition is through the roof.

The economy is tanking and only one guy has the stones and the brains to fix it.

Congress has the lowest approval rating in history because they overspend and vote for war.

Only 6% of Iowans vote in their Caucus. 100% of RP supporters vote regardless of where and when.

Our country is being flooded by an illegal invasion that's fueled 100% by Federal policy. Only one guy knows it and has said so many times.

It's a new year. Time for a resolution that makes sense. Out with the old crapola, in with CHANGE, and the original American ideals are the best choice.

The only people who definitely won't vote for RP are the arms dealers and their employees.

We seem to have all been heavily influenced by the MSM polls and BS that say RP will finish 4th.

If Ron doesn't place in the top 3 it's time to sell the bonds and pack my bags and read about the fall of the American Empire from someplace warm.

Ron will win, or the vote was fixed. It's a common sense deduction, given all of the facts.

Bosso

From your keyboard to the flying spaghetti monster's meatballs.

thoughtbombing
01-02-2008, 08:55 AM
Can I get my hopes up if he takes 1st?

just start cleaning your guns. I expect some sort of fraud, a true first place finish, a actual 4th place finish due to fraud... and Civil War II.

I hope I'm wrong. VOTE GOD DAMNIT!

thoughtbombing
01-02-2008, 08:57 AM
Let me also say, if RP supporters show up--we win. We will show up in a higher percentage than Romney and Huckabee

jointhefightforfreedom
01-02-2008, 09:18 AM
1st place all the way!

It's gonna be like 4 degrees with the wind chill tomorrow
Thats pretty darn cold !!!

RPSignbomb
01-02-2008, 09:28 AM
4th

4th would put him in good position for NH but no real shot at winning. 3rd makes him a VERY SERIOUS threat to win. Cross your fingers for 3rd place!!!!!

www.signbomb08.com

Laja
01-02-2008, 09:32 AM
The censorship is right in front of every one.

Totally. They're telling us how they're going to skew the results. Ugh!

Josh
01-02-2008, 09:37 AM
here in iowa i wouldn't be surprised with a 4th place finish but i think we'll do better than the polls say and take 3rd.

3rd would be great but then we'll have to deal with the media talking about how it's a 2 man race for the next week :)

j6p
01-02-2008, 10:06 AM
3rd is realistic

Adamsa
01-02-2008, 10:08 AM
According to the media, 4th place would be an upset for Ron, he'd be finishing in front of a "top tier" candidate. Third would show the man is serious and is going to take NH. ;)

mconder
01-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Wow...you'd think he is some kind of freakin oracle. He predicts what the polls are saying. Why even make this prediction?

JMO
01-02-2008, 10:14 AM
I think you need to take into consideration that Iowa is not a good state for Ron Paul. If he does take 3rd, that would be very promising that he could do that in a state where 80% of the republicans approve of George Bush, which is the highest in the US.

yongrel
01-02-2008, 10:15 AM
Eh, no result could surprise me in Iowa. I would be thrilled with 4th, I'd be thrilled with 1st. C'est la vie.

thoughtbombing
01-02-2008, 10:17 AM
Anyone have the stats from the IOWA STRAW POLLS that have been taken?

Like someone bring all the straw poll results from Iowa and post a cohesive thread with the results, including the ones we lost(lol like 2 of them out of 100, right?) and let us analyze THAT result... this is how we'll know what is up.

voytechs
01-02-2008, 10:32 AM
I'm seeing lots of articles and reports in MSM that Paul can take 3rd in IA. What they are not saying is that he will win the nomination, but they are preparing for it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/29/AR2007122901476_pf.html

Bloomberg is entering the race as independent as soon as Dr. Paul takes most delagates by super Tuesday, under newly formed party, "government of national unity". :confused:

They are already planning it, because their own private unskewed polls are telling them he will win. :eek:

I would not be too surprised if Mr. Al Gore will also enter the race, just to make sure. They neo-cons are very desperate and will do anything that it takes to make sure Dr. Paul does not take the presidency. At least they can try.:confused:

The slander they tried to put out into the public view right before the elections, didn't stick and they have figured out that its going to take a lot more than, ignore, slander and skew polls. So they changed their beat within last 2 days, and start acknowledging that he can win big. They will of course try and marginalize the win, blame it on the weather, alignment of the stars, and the devil himself probably.:mad:

So we might see a very interesting election unfold. Hillary, Al Gore, Bloomber vs. Dr. Paul, a 4-way race. Did I mention they are desperate?:D

There is no way they can beat us in an all out nation election because that is where majority of the people will come out in support of Dr. Paul. Think about how many people decided to vote in primaries that have never voted before. Most people think that the election happens in November. It will be the biggest voter turn out in election history in November.:)

This is getting very exciting.:D

RPFTW!
01-02-2008, 10:35 AM
I think its gonna be rigged so expect 4th or 5th

stevedasbach
01-02-2008, 11:03 AM

It's very difficult to rig the Iowa Caucus. The votes are submitted on paper, tallied right there and announced. Assuming that our people write down the results at each location, it will be very hard to rig the final totals.

nc4rp
01-02-2008, 11:59 AM
didnt russert fail a course named Constitutional Law in college or something liek that?

yes after rigging we are looking at 4th or 5th, so... OVER-VOTE THEIR HACK! = 1st - 3rd place

Eponym_mi
01-02-2008, 12:15 PM
MSNBC is predicting a huge turnout in NEW voters. I think that bodes well for RP!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-02-2008, 12:17 PM
just let the chips fall where they may, then we take it from there.

acroso
01-02-2008, 12:17 PM
Novak said he may take 3rd.....

Just fight. We have momentum.

Grandson of Liberty
01-02-2008, 12:19 PM
though I'd obviously prefer 3rd over 4th, either one makes Fox look goofy for not including a top 5 finisher in their forum. And 1st or 2nd makes Fox look downright evil- not that they needed any help with that.

fluoridatedbrainsoup
01-02-2008, 12:19 PM
Initial caucus results in Iowa will be sent on cell phones to an Israeli company which will doctor the results to fit their acceptable mold. Censorship is right in front of everyone, yes, and so is vote fraud.

jointhefightforfreedom
01-02-2008, 12:21 PM
It WILL BE A 1st place landslide if we get awareness up on this issue!!
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=71548

Laja
01-02-2008, 12:22 PM

Bullcrap! Expect 1st!!!

jd603
01-02-2008, 12:28 PM
I don't trust Iowa, rigged election previously, why expect a fair election again?

NH is more important, more fair election IMO.

I expect Ron to do VERY well in NH if not win.

VRP08
01-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Ron Paul Will Come First!

reduen
01-02-2008, 12:30 PM

Bosso

I'm with you Bosso!

davidt!
01-02-2008, 12:32 PM
A few people who I talk to who only get their news from TV say they think it would be amazing if Paul came in 4th.

Myerz
01-02-2008, 12:35 PM
SHUT UP ALL OF YOU

IT's FUNNY

WHEN THEY SAY THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE....... DON'T BELIEVE THEM!!!
WHEN THEY SAY THINGS YOU DO LIKE.............WOW! LET'S BELIEVE THEM!!!

HOW ABOUT STOP LISTENING ......AND GET TO WORK!

jdmetz
01-02-2008, 12:36 PM
Bloomberg is entering the race as independent as soon as Dr. Paul takes most delagates by super Tuesday, under newly formed party, "government of national unity". :confused:

They are already planning it, because their own private unskewed polls are telling them he will win. :eek:

I would not be too surprised if Mr. Al Gore will also enter the race, just to make sure. They neo-cons are very desperate and will do anything that it takes to make sure Dr. Paul does not take the presidency. At least they can try.:confused:

So we might see a very interesting election unfold. Hillary, Al Gore, Bloomber vs. Dr. Paul, a 4-way race. Did I mention they are desperate?:D

I think this would work in our favor - Bloomberg and Gore are much more likely to steal votes from Hillary than from Ron Paul, I would think. They would need to put up someone who could do a convincing act as a true conservative to steal votes from him.

jumpyg1258
01-02-2008, 12:36 PM
Before this week I was pretty sure Ron would place 3rd. Ever since looking at the donation charts and the support I see for Ron on TV from Iowa, I am sure he will place 1st or 2nd.

daviddee
01-02-2008, 12:37 PM