PDA

View Full Version : The Official Good Vibes Thread

Bowie
01-02-2008, 04:57 AM
RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!

Who here loves Ron Paul and knows deep down in the bottom of his/her heart that Dr. No is the best chance America has of redeeming her sovereignty and that of every individual American citizen?

Let's get as many honest yays as possible, leading up to Caucus night, to generate some of those good old fashioned mystical good vibes!

Let everyone quit their squabbling to join together in recognising our similarities, in appreciating our differences as complicated human beings, and in voting for the politician who will grant the most individual freedoms possible to each and every one of us.

acroso
01-02-2008, 06:20 AM
OMG I can't even sleep any more. I hope Ron Paul can bring this thing through and get the 15% he needs to get second ballots. If not we continue on to New Hampshire.....but I want a third place victory to build on and send cons at FAUX News back to their caves.

Oliver
01-02-2008, 07:04 AM
Was geht'n ab in Berlin? ;)

freedom-maniac
01-02-2008, 08:36 AM
Was geht'n ab in Berlin? ;)

Ah! Ich bin ein Kraut!

austin4paul
01-02-2008, 08:37 AM
Haha...looks like we have an honest troll here!

Bowie
01-02-2008, 08:46 AM
Haha...looks like we have an honest troll here!
Or two... I knew they wouldn't be able to resist. I mean, seriously! Individual freedom and privacy is totally a crackpot political stance, right? ... totally worth sacrificing to help launch those important wars against nations in which them angry terrorists hate us because of our freedoms (that we are happy to sacrifice), not because we launch wars against the nations in which they live, obviously, which is a stupid, stupid crackpot theory.

missm
01-02-2008, 09:00 AM
Go Ron Paul!!!! Ron Paul For Freedom!!!!!!!