PDA

View Full Version : An Online/Youtube Ron Paul Think Tank-

Antonius Stone
01-02-2008, 02:41 AM
I've been making a few videos discussing some of my Policy ideas and dubbed it the "Ron Paul Think Tank" because I offer all of my ideas to Ron Paul and the campaign (not that he necessarily needs them, but it never hurts to add discussion to the pot, no?)

anyways I was thinking about this, and with the current technology we have and possible online forums, creating and working a think tank over Youtube and an Internet forum could be possible and it would create another great resource for our ever escalating war on the Main Stream Media... so I wanted to see what your take was on this.

here's the playlist of Policy Club/Think Tank videos I have created (as well as a few other videos I've added) (http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=165FDBED3DFB295D)

hueylong
01-02-2008, 02:43 AM
You lost me right away. Ron Paul is running for the Republican nomination for President.

Advocating Dennis Kucinich (a 0% Democrat) for his Vice Presidential running mate -- is pure crack.

Huey

Antonius Stone
01-02-2008, 02:45 AM
You lost me right away. Ron Paul is running for the Republican nomination for President.

Advocating Dennis Kucinich (a 0% Democrat) for his Vice Presidential running mate -- is pure crack.

Huey

have you even watched the video and listened to my points or does merely reading a few words give you enough understanding to judge the entire book?