PDA

View Full Version : Tyranny or Freedom 2008: The choice of the Ron Paul Revolution.

Menthol Patch
01-02-2008, 01:55 AM
Just days before the first primaries it's clear to see that our constitutional republic is crumbling and has been for some time. However, we are racing down the road toward totalitarian hell at an ever increasing pace. Appearing ever more quickly before us in the distance is a nation in economic ruin, stripped of it's sovereignty, perpetually at war, and a population of citizens denied their previously guaranteed rights and freedoms.

This horrifying road is paved with many good and bad intentions. Various globalist organizations, individuals, and corporations are pushing us down this path for their own twisted reasons. These reasons include profit, control, and power. They wish to redistribute our wealth, erase the sovereignty of our nation, and control us to advance their own agendas. Sadly, the individuals involved in these efforts are not inept. Slowly but surely these intelligent and devious individuals have influenced our politicians through various means to pass legislation to further their aims.

Examples of their efforts are numerous. The Bill of Rights is continually violated and the level of outrage remains minimal from those same politicians who have sworn to defend the constitution. We are being spied upon by numerous breaches of our privacy, our right to bare arms are being violated, free speech is increasingly a thing of the past, and we are taxed beyond all reason. In any direction you look our liberties and freedoms are being violated. The treasonous Patriot Act has already been passed, added upon, and even more revolting legislation is on the way. Thought and speech police are about to become a reality! For those who think I'm exaggerating please remember the "Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act" (H.R. 1955/S. 1959) has already passed through congress!

To finance wars across the world our politicians are encouraged to borrow money, print money, and go into DEBT for the money they cannot raise through taxation. We have troops in a hundred nations around the world with no justification. Instead of trying to enhance commerce, negotiate, and make peace with enemies we rattle our sabers and make every effort to find reasons to make war with them. The fact that maintaining a military *larger than all the other armed forces of the entire world combined* is BANKRUPTING our nation does seem to matter to our leaders.

Obviously, the power brokers and ultra elite of this planet don't care if our nation goes bankrupt, because they can use the FEAR of financial ruin to convince the population to support any measures required to keep food on their table. When faced with a second great depression joining the "North American Union" and adopting the "Amero" as a unified currency won't sound too bad to most people. Immediately afterwards you can bet that every effort will be made to unite the European Union and the NAU into one massive "New World Order."

Of course other individuals who are pressing the pedal to the metal to keep us our nation on the path to ruin may be doing so unintentionally. They think by taking away people's right to bare arms they are making cities safer. By promoting welfare they believe eventually poverty can be eradicated. The restriction of the first amendment in their opinion will prevent "hate speech" and promote harmony among all people. These are the individuals who sincerely believe that if your not a criminal you have no reason to oppose being spied upon. Unfortunately, they don't understand the consequences of their actions and fail to realize two things. First, no individual has the authority to violate the rights of another for any reason. This includes trying to make the world a better place or solve social, racial, or economic problems. Secondly, these people fail to realize welfare increases poverty, taking guns away from innocent people makes them defenseless, giving the government power to limit speech always backfires, and violating people's privacy will push them to criminal activity.

The good news is we have an opportunity in the coming days and weeks to reverse course on this road to tyranny and start traveling back towards freedom, liberty, and small government. We can do this by doing whatever it takes to help Ron Paul win the Republican nomination for president! Though we must remain peaceful, law abiding, and non-violent the time is NOW to take action to support the LAST true conservative in Washington DC!

It is critical we make the most of this opportunity. The future of ourselves, our families, our friends, and our nation is at stake! If you have ever considered sacrificing money, time, energy, experience, or abilities for freedom the time for action is NOW!

We need to be making calls to people in the primary states, writing letters, knocking on doors, donating to the official campaign, donating to chip-ins, and dedicating every extra minute we have to supporting Ron Paul!

If you can take off time from work please do so!

If you can spend less time participating in some other activity please do so!

If you can find any way possible to MAKE TIME to support the cause of freedom, liberty, and small government please do so!

The fact of the matter is we may *never* have another opportunity to support a candidate as viable, principled, and determined as Ron Paul! When was the last time you saw a true patriot and supporter of small government raise over 19 million dollars in a three month period?! When was the last time you saw any candidate have such PASSIONATE support from across the nation?!!

I urge you to please go ALL OUT to support Ron Paul in the coming days, weeks, and months. We have a lot of work to do and a short amount of time. However, there is still PLENTY of time to make a difference. There is still about a MONTH before super Tuesday. Do you realize how much additional progress we could make and how many new supporters we could bring into the rEVOLution if we redouble our efforts and get even more SERIOUS about this campaign?

Quite frankly, there is nothing stopping us from WINNING! That's right, we can win the nomination if we all take a look into ourselves and decide to start going the EXTRA MILE to support our candidate!

Please decide now if you desire tyranny or freedom to be in your future. Because the decision is ours to make. If we want this nation restored to it's constitutional roots we have the ability to make it happen!

Lets unite against tyranny and support Ron Paul!

Menthol Patch
01-02-2008, 02:43 AM
bump

Joe3113
01-02-2008, 02:46 AM
3000+ posts since November. Does that seem strange to anyone?

pacelli
01-02-2008, 02:52 AM

menthol is pretty much on late at night, posts all night, anywhere from LOL's, cutting & pasting and planting the same message in different threads, rallying behind different issues, and generally being a top-notch spammer. ;)

Nah, for menthol, 3000+ posts since November means he's been slacking off :eek:

By the way Menthol, if you actually wrote that-- nice job! I'm behind ya!

Menthol Patch
01-02-2008, 03:25 AM
menthol is pretty much on late at night, posts all night, anywhere from LOL's, cutting & pasting and planting the same message in different threads, rallying behind different issues, and generally being a top-notch spammer. ;)

Nah, for menthol, 3000+ posts since November means he's been slacking off :eek:

By the way Menthol, if you actually wrote that-- nice job! I'm behind ya!

I did indeed write that.

I'm very limited transportation wise so I cannot do a lot to support Ron Paul locally. So I have been dedicating myself to spread the word online.

Menthol Patch
01-02-2008, 03:27 AM

The fact is I can type very very fast and it does not take me long to write an essay.

Do you want to challenge me to write another one in a certain amount of time?

pacelli
01-02-2008, 03:35 AM
I did indeed write that.

I'm very limited transportation wise so I cannot do a lot to support Ron Paul locally. So I have been dedicating myself to spread the word online.

No no, I think you did a great job. Effectively sums up everything going on right now and motivates well.

Menthol Patch
01-02-2008, 04:02 AM
No no, I think you did a great job. Effectively sums up everything going on right now and motivates well.

Thanks!

Dan Klaus
01-02-2008, 04:04 AM
nice essay menthol...good reading..

voytechs
01-02-2008, 04:57 AM
Nice! You're my buddy now.

Menthol Patch
01-02-2008, 05:00 AM

Thanks! I'm just concerned that if Ron Paul is not elected we will be living in a fascist state in 2012!

Menthol Patch
01-02-2008, 05:44 AM

Thanks!

Joe3113
01-02-2008, 06:07 AM
The fact is I can type very very fast and it does not take me long to write an essay.

Do you want to challenge me to write another one in a certain amount of time?

I can do better than that. I shall challenge you to a race around the world sir!!! We'll meet tomorrow in Vladivostok at high noon. I shall humiliate you to the utmost degree!!

Seriously mate, what the f*ck are you talking about. Go back to your Huckabee campaign or wherever the hell you're from.

Menthol Patch
01-02-2008, 06:23 AM
It's important that we all continue spreading the word about Ron Paul! We only have about a month until super-Tuesday.

By sacrificing ONE MONTH of our time we can have a LIFETIME of liberty!

Menthol Patch
01-02-2008, 07:13 AM
Who here thinks the internet will be unregulated enough in 2012 for us to have this kind of campaign again?

fireworks_god
01-02-2008, 07:17 AM
I don't think you're a troll, I just think you are enthusiastic. :)

I notice that a lot of people here are far too quick to dismiss others as trolls, especially if they disagree with them. We might as well start calling others Communists... :D

fireworks_god
01-02-2008, 07:20 AM
Also, anyone who wrote that isn't out to disrupt us. :)

The fact that maintaining a military *larger than all the other armed forces of the entire world combined* is BANKRUPTING our nation does seem to matter to our leaders.

Might want to change that "does" to "doesn't". ;)

Oliver
01-02-2008, 07:24 AM
Thanks! I'm just concerned that if Ron Paul is not elected we will be living in a fascist state in 2012!

Nope. We will send complaints to Fox till the end of time. ;)

Menthol Patch
01-02-2008, 07:28 AM
Nope. We will send complaints to Fox till the end of time. ;)

Thanks for bumping my thread!

Oliver
01-02-2008, 07:37 AM
I know, I shouldn't feed. :D

Menthol Patch
01-02-2008, 07:41 AM
Just days before the first primaries it's clear to see that our constitutional republic is crumbling and has been for some time. However, we are racing down the road toward totalitarian hell at an ever increasing pace. Appearing ever more quickly before us in the distance is a nation in economic ruin, stripped of it's sovereignty, perpetually at war, and a population of citizens denied their previously guaranteed rights and freedoms.

This horrifying road is paved with many good and bad intentions. Various globalist organizations, individuals, and corporations are pushing us down this path for their own twisted reasons. These reasons include profit, control, and power. They wish to redistribute our wealth, erase the sovereignty of our nation, and control us to advance their own agendas. Sadly, the individuals involved in these efforts are not inept. Slowly but surely these intelligent and devious individuals have influenced our politicians through various means to pass legislation to further their aims.

Examples of their efforts are numerous. The Bill of Rights is continually violated and the level of outrage remains minimal from those same politicians who have sworn to defend the constitution. We are being spied upon by numerous breaches of our privacy, our right to bare arms are being violated, free speech is increasingly a thing of the past, and we are taxed beyond all reason. In any direction you look our liberties and freedoms are being violated. The treasonous Patriot Act has already been passed, added upon, and even more revolting legislation is on the way. Thought and speech police are about to become a reality! For those who think I'm exaggerating please remember the "Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act" (H.R. 1955/S. 1959) has already passed through congress!

To finance wars across the world our politicians are encouraged to borrow money, print money, and go into DEBT for the money they cannot raise through taxation. We have troops in a hundred nations around the world with no justification. Instead of trying to enhance commerce, negotiate, and make peace with enemies we rattle our sabers and make every effort to find reasons to make war with them. The fact that maintaining a military *larger than all the other armed forces of the entire world combined* is BANKRUPTING our nation does seem to matter to our leaders.

Obviously, the power brokers and ultra elite of this planet don't care if our nation goes bankrupt, because they can use the FEAR of financial ruin to convince the population to support any measures required to keep food on their table. When faced with a second great depression joining the "North American Union" and adopting the "Amero" as a unified currency won't sound too bad to most people. Immediately afterwards you can bet that every effort will be made to unite the European Union and the NAU into one massive "New World Order."

Of course other individuals who are pressing the pedal to the metal to keep us our nation on the path to ruin may be doing so unintentionally. They think by taking away people's right to bare arms they are making cities safer. By promoting welfare they believe eventually poverty can be eradicated. The restriction of the first amendment in their opinion will prevent "hate speech" and promote harmony among all people. These are the individuals who sincerely believe that if your not a criminal you have no reason to oppose being spied upon. Unfortunately, they don't understand the consequences of their actions and fail to realize two things. First, no individual has the authority to violate the rights of another for any reason. This includes trying to make the world a better place or solve social, racial, or economic problems. Secondly, these people fail to realize welfare increases poverty, taking guns away from innocent people makes them defenseless, giving the government power to limit speech always backfires, and violating people's privacy will push them to criminal activity.

The good news is we have an opportunity in the coming days and weeks to reverse course on this road to tyranny and start traveling back towards freedom, liberty, and small government. We can do this by doing whatever it takes to help Ron Paul win the Republican nomination for president! Though we must remain peaceful, law abiding, and non-violent the time is NOW to take action to support the LAST true conservative in Washington DC!

It is critical we make the most of this opportunity. The future of ourselves, our families, our friends, and our nation is at stake! If you have ever considered sacrificing money, time, energy, experience, or abilities for freedom the time for action is NOW!

We need to be making calls to people in the primary states, writing letters, knocking on doors, donating to the official campaign, donating to chip-ins, and dedicating every extra minute we have to supporting Ron Paul!

If you can take off time from work please do so!

If you can spend less time participating in some other activity please do so!

If you can find any way possible to MAKE TIME to support the cause of freedom, liberty, and small government please do so!

The fact of the matter is we may *never* have another opportunity to support a candidate as viable, principled, and determined as Ron Paul! When was the last time you saw a true patriot and supporter of small government raise over 19 million dollars in a three month period?! When was the last time you saw any candidate have such PASSIONATE support from across the nation?!!

I urge you to please go ALL OUT to support Ron Paul in the coming days, weeks, and months. We have a lot of work to do and a short amount of time. However, there is still PLENTY of time to make a difference. There is still about a MONTH before super Tuesday. Do you realize how much additional progress we could make and how many new supporters we could bring into the rEVOLution if we redouble our efforts and get even more SERIOUS about this campaign?

Quite frankly, there is nothing stopping us from WINNING! That's right, we can win the nomination if we all take a look into ourselves and decide to start going the EXTRA MILE to support our candidate!

Please decide now if you desire tyranny or freedom to be in your future. Because the decision is ours to make. If we want this nation restored to it's constitutional roots we have the ability to make it happen!

Lets unite against tyranny and support Ron Paul!

MsDoodahs
01-02-2008, 07:51 AM
Who here thinks the internet will be unregulated enough in 2012 for us to have this kind of campaign again?

Not me. I've said all along that if Ron is NOT elected, whoever is will crackdown on internet freedom so that we are never able to challenge them again. It's now or never IMO.

Menthol Patch
01-02-2008, 08:03 AM
Not me. I've said all along that if Ron is NOT elected, whoever is will crackdown on internet freedom so that we are never able to challenge them again. It's now or never IMO.

Then we are in total agreement. If Ron Paul does not win we are going to see a crackdown on internet freedom like never before. They will probably pass campaign finance laws that criminalize forums like this one. Also, they will probably try to regulate grassroot fundraising efforts.

Menthol Patch
01-02-2008, 09:08 AM
bump