PDA

View Full Version : When FUX airs its filthy little "forum"...

NYgs23
01-01-2008, 10:17 PM
...remember, if Ron Paul isn't included don't watch it. Don't give them the ratings. Its not like Rudy McRompsonbee has anything interesting to say anyway. Actually, there should be no excuse for ever watching FUX or any of the alphabet soup networks of the buggy-whip media ever again, unless Ron Paul or someone like him happens to be on it (and even then we can usually wait for it to come on the Internet anyway). Don't watch the "news" networks, cancel your supscriptions to the "news" papers and magazines. There are better, more advanced ways of finding out what is going on the world today then having to hang on the words of Ted Turner and Rupert Murdoch.

The internet is the new printing press. The printing press revolutionized communication and distribution of information, taking political, religious and philosophical from the monasteries and royal courts and into the streets. The Reformation was built on the pamphlet. The Ron Paul Revolution is built on the website. There is no reason that anyone under 40, let alone 30, needs to have a print newspaper subscription, anymore than they need to keep a butter churn in their kitchen.

RoamZero
01-01-2008, 10:20 PM
Im not sure watching or not watching makes a difference. Are ratings still based in Nielson polling? Or do cable networks do something more sophisticated?

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-01-2008, 10:21 PM
lol at Fux News...

Maverick
01-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Im not sure watching or not watching makes a difference. Are ratings still based in Nielson polling? Or do cable networks do something more sophisticated?

Yeah, unless you have a Nielson box, it doesn't matter.

Ara825
01-01-2008, 10:23 PM
I am seriously thinking about deleting my page on myspace. I don't care to be associated with Murdick in any way what so ever.
The only thing thats been holding me back is waiting for the myspace primary to wind up so my vote for Ron Paul will be counted.

robert4rp08
01-01-2008, 10:46 PM
I'm surprised any of you have myspace and facebook pages considering the NSA mines user pages to compile a database of users.

kutibah
01-01-2008, 10:55 PM
Why WOULD I care to watch a debate WITHOUT Ron Paul? He's the only reason I stay awake during presidential debates haha....