PDA

View Full Version : 24 Hour a Day Prayer Marathon Happening Now Through The Iowa Caucuses for Ron Paul

Mark
01-01-2008, 09:56 PM
Note: This is NOT a thread meant for "debate". If you do not believe in the power of Prayer and/or "Positive Thought",
and feel a need to "debate the issue", there is a thread available for you to do so.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=70935

Thank you for respecting the "don't post off-topic in threads" spirit of the Internet.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++

There's an ongoing event happening as we speak lasting through the Iowa Caucuses.

People from around the world are joining together as One in Spirit to ask for Divine Intervention, if whatever form they see It as,
to help Ron fight the battle to win the Presidency of The United States!

---> PaulPrayer.com (http://PaulPrayer.com) <---

Please all, pass the word along. By word, link, any method possible.

There'll be miraculous happenings leading up to and through the Iowa Caucuses in the favor of Righteousness!

Now's the time to gather as One in Spirit to give Ron what he needs to triumph!

"Feel The Power"

http://paulprayer.theorderofmelchizedek.org/images/pha.gif (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/)

The Current "Power Prayer Event" is a 24 hour a day
non-stop "Prayer Marathon" through the Iowa Caucuses

Paul Prayer is a "Power Prayer" site
(for those who pray and send positive thoughts in their own individual way)
for Presidential Candidate Rep. Dr. Ron Paul

"In this situation of this Assembly, groping as it were in the dark to find political truth, and scarce able to distinguish it when presented to us,
how has it happened, Sir, that we have not hitherto once thought of humbly applying to the Father of lights to illuminate our understandings?
In the beginning of the Contest with Great Britain, when we were sensible of danger we had daily prayer in this room for the divine protection.
Our prayers, Sir, were heard, and they were graciously answered.
All of us who were engaged in the struggle must have observed frequent instances of a superintending providence in our favor.
To that kind providence we owe this happy opportunity of consulting in peace on the means of establishing our future national felicity.
And have we now forgotten that powerful friend?
Or do we imagine that we no longer need his assistance?"
http://paulprayer.theorderofmelchizedek.org/images/shs.jpg (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/)

Original_Intent
01-01-2008, 10:00 PM
Mark, I really appreciate all you have done to help fight the spiritual side of this battle. I am sorry I ever had reservations about you!

Mark
01-01-2008, 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by Original_Intent
Mark, I really appreciate all you have done to help fight the spiritual side of this battle. I am sorry I ever had reservations about you!

Wow, Thanks OI! I appreciate that. It means a lot.

The funny thing is OI.. nobody really has a clue of what I do.. Ron is just a major "current "assignment.

My job for Jesus in the spiritual realm goes far beyond this Election.

You know, through Ron,

God has given this Nation and World a chance to divert horrific occurrences.

Kind of like,
when a prophet would warn about something that would happen if a people didn't change their ways, and then God gave them a chance to do so.

If all of the MSM types ect fighting against Ron only knew the pure unmitigated disasters electing Ron will prevent,

and that these disasters will affect them and their families in a horrible manner too, they would join the Ron Paul Revolution too.

Also,

I'll be throwing together a simple website of my current main project for Almighty God soon.

I'm about to issue a worldwide Spiritual challenge to Satan, his demonic hordes, and his human followers.

I'll let everyone here know somehow when the website is done.

The challenge has been on for a while, the website will just be used to make sure nobody misses it ect.

Kind of "official worldwide notice".

Mark
01-02-2008, 06:16 AM
Morning prayer call ;)

no time to stop now - final leg of the marathon through Iowa

webber53
01-02-2008, 06:24 AM
Thank you Mark!
You are in my prayers as well.
You are a bulwark for Dr. Paul.

itshappening
01-02-2008, 06:33 AM
we need the collective power of prayer!

Gaius1981
01-02-2008, 06:38 AM
An endorsement from God might be better than one from Clint Eastwood, even... just give Him a moment to catch His breath between prayers -- you don't want to spam him into annoyance.

ronpaulfollower999
01-02-2008, 06:48 AM
Note: This is NOT a thread meant for "debate". If you do not believe in the power of Prayer and/or "Positive Thought",
and feel a need to "debate the issue", there is a thread available for you to do so.

Thank you for respecting the "don't post off-topic in threads" spirit of the Internet.

off topic quotes removed

austin4paul
01-02-2008, 07:14 AM
Why the hostility? There IS power in thought! Have you never been thinking of someone and then suddenly that person calls you out of the blue? or had a dream that came true? Okay, maybe in simpler terms for the less spiritually enlightened. Have you never seen a totally hot babe in a bar and somehow your burning thoughts made her turn and look at you? Yeah, now I've got your attention. That's the energy of thought too.

Everyone contributes in different way. Let them do their thing and -- um, I guess...you can go kill cows if that's what you're into. Just make sure they're your cows. You know, respect for private property and all that.

Here's my chip-in to their project:

off topic quote removed

j6p
01-02-2008, 07:14 AM
In

idiom
01-02-2008, 07:18 AM
off topic quote removed
Depends who that one person is :)

jasonoliver
01-02-2008, 07:20 AM
Why the hostility? There IS power in thought! Have you never been thinking of someone and then suddenly that person calls you out of the blue? or had a dream that came true? Okay, maybe in simpler terms for the less spiritually enlightened. Have you never seen a totally hot babe in a bar and somehow your burning thoughts made her turn and look at you? Yeah, now I've got your attention. That's the energy of thought too.

Everyone contributes in different way. Let them do their thing and -- um, I guess...you can go kill cows if that's what you're into. Just make sure they're your cows. You know, respect for private property and all that.

Here's my chip-in to their project:

off topic

Ibtz
01-02-2008, 07:22 AM
Anyway, let's not start a debate here. As Mark noted, take it to the other thread if you must bash Christianity. :D

off topic quote removed

CelestialRender
01-02-2008, 07:43 AM
Stop the bashing guys. This thread is about a project some people are interested in...if you're not, laissez faire and let the market decide.

JordanL
01-02-2008, 07:48 AM
[You are the reason people like Ron Paul lose. Atheists wonder why Christians are hostile to them? The hostility is mutual. Regardless of what you think, other people disagree, or think differently. And those people vote. You do not win elections by demeaning groups of people for their line of thinking... in fact that's one of the most refreshing things about the Paul campaign is that it steps beyond the right vs. left of normal campaigns.

I personally think that while God cares and listens, his plans are far more... broad than helping us win the Iowa caucus. I think the initiative that Mark is taking is excellent however, and I wholly approve of taking the things he believes in and turning them into something positive.

I'm not usually the type of person who prays for these sorts of things, but I'll pray, if just to make a point to you. As a former atheist myself, I abhor the bad name that people like you give to "free thinking" individuals.

Good job Mark. God rewards the faithful.

off topic quote removed

V-rod
01-02-2008, 07:58 AM
Maybe if off topic quote removed

This is a serious thread for people of faith, and your being a jackass. I wish you were banned.

fireworks_god
01-02-2008, 08:01 AM
I was going to make a crack about this thread that involved Huckabee in some way, but, in all honesty, while I don't personally represent the nature of reality for myself in a pre-conceived, limited concept such as "g*d", I have found myself sincerely hoping that the course of reality will unfold in such a way that Ron Paul is elected, which is, essentially, the same as asking out for some kind of "divine intervention".

Fact is, the dude who created this thread is a Ron Paul supporter, first and foremost, and, secondly, he specifically requested that dissenting views regarding the topic were kept in another thread, which he provided a link for. Now, I've found what you've said in this thread to be hilarious :D, but you're being disrespectful, and you're serving to create animosity and division.

So why not respectfully give it a rest, huh? ;)

V-rod
01-02-2008, 08:02 AM
I wish off topic quote removed!

I'm not very religious. I probably pray once every month or two. Please go away, your negativity is not needed nor wanted.

xexkxex
01-02-2008, 08:03 AM
This is not going to end well.

....steps back slowly....

princessredtights
01-02-2008, 08:47 AM
I'm in -

praying for the Lord's protection for RP and staff, volunteers, hearts to be opened, "good" weather (I know that is so relative this time of year in the midwest ;)), etc etc etc ...

SonicInfinity
01-02-2008, 09:18 AM
WARNING: ON-TOPIC POST

This is an excellent idea, OP. I hope the turn out is huge.

Smartypants :-p

Man from La Mancha
01-02-2008, 09:22 AM
It's just a matrix of power, let it flow, or swim somewhere else.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-02-2008, 09:28 AM
I just went into deep prayer (have been praying for a long time on this). I asked God for his protection over Ron Paul and for everyone (no matter who they support) who may have to get out on icy roads. I prayed that God lifts the veil that the media has thrown over the eyes of so many. I prayed that God would guide the soul of those who may show up tomorrow undecided and that he might guide those who are misguided in their support for other candidates who they do no truly understand. I prayed for unity and tranquility among we in the movement because we need to stand together in the face of oncoming assaults. Above all I prayed for America, that she can overcome the many hurdles that have been put in her way and that her people will realize how far we have strayed from what our Founding Fathers constructed and that it is time to get back on course.

God bless all of you in Iowa... I can only hope that you know how important of a job you have ahead of you!

LynnB
01-02-2008, 09:38 AM
I'm in. And for those who don't pray----

Visualize the stunned look on the faces of Bill O'Reilly foaming at the mouth, and Sean Hannity babbling incoherently when the Iowa Caucus numbers come in landslide numbers..
Visualize the Revolution!!

hopeforamerica
01-02-2008, 09:40 AM
I'm in. And for those who don't pray----

Visualize the stunned look on the faces of Bill O'Reilly foaming at the mouth, and Sean Hannity babbling incoherently when the Iowa Caucus numbers come in landslide numbers..
Visualize the Revolution!!

LOL!

mconder
01-02-2008, 09:52 AM
One way to make prayer more powerful is to fast while praying. Eat dinner tonight and then skip breakfast and lunch tomorrow. Also, make a donation to the campaign and/or church tomorrow. Offer a final prayer before eating dinner tomorrow night. God does not ignore this level of sacrifice.

Dan Klaus
01-02-2008, 09:54 AM
Good luck guys...sending positive thoughts...

Paulbot_9876
01-02-2008, 09:55 AM
stop spamming God.....hucks will call it unfair.......mwaahaahaaa

Mark
01-02-2008, 01:44 PM
I appreciate all of the encouraging words and thoughts and prayers.

And edits.

I had to get a little sleep so I'm just catching up.

I'm 48, and had my first real Spiritual awakening at about 3 years old, so I suppose it's a bit difficult for me to exactly comprehend what it's like
to not be aware of the Spiritual Plane of existence, since I've lived essentially my whole life being aware of it.

It's been said that God notices when even a little bird dies, and if so,
the question is asked, how much more would He notice when a human dies?

God does notice and help us in even little things, especially when we ask Him.

This election isn't a little thing.

It's about, among other things, preventing horrific events happening throughout the world
through war and corruption ect.

God loves us and knows like many of us, that Ron will do the right thing unlike the other "bought and paid for" politicians.

So yes, although we, the people of the earth still have free will and God won't force His Will upon us,
He can and will help us if we ask Him.

Also however, "The Lord helps those who help themselves", so,
we have to give it all that we have in both the physical realm and spiritual realm.

You may have noticed that, "This is Political War", in the physical plane of existence.

Well, it's also "War" in the spiritual plane.

There are evil spiritual creatures who desire the pain and destruction that will happen if the corruption and war continues on this earth.

So, they fight against the election of Ron along with their human counterparts.

That being said, I encourage and thank all of those who are aware of the spiritual realm, and who fight the good fight against the evil
that exists in that dimension, as well as fighting the evil that exists in the physical dimension, and who ask God to come to our aid in both.

HillbillyDan
01-02-2008, 01:46 PM
What a splendid idea!

Grandson of Liberty
01-02-2008, 01:52 PM
I just went into deep prayer (have been praying for a long time on this). I asked God for his protection over Ron Paul and for everyone (no matter who they support) who may have to get out on icy roads. I prayed that God lifts the veil that the media has thrown over the eyes of so many. I prayed that God would guide the soul of those who may show up tomorrow undecided and that he might guide those who are misguided in their support for other candidates who they do no truly understand. I prayed for unity and tranquility among we in the movement because we need to stand together in the face of oncoming assaults. Above all I prayed for America, that she can overcome the many hurdles that have been put in her way and that her people will realize how far we have strayed from what our Founding Fathers constructed and that it is time to get back on course.

God bless all of you in Iowa... I can only hope that you know how important of a job you have ahead of you!

Excellent prayer. . .hope you don't mind if I borrow heavily from it on my chat with the Big Guy. :)

sasha_2008
01-02-2008, 02:12 PM
bump

Mark
01-02-2008, 03:33 PM
sending up ^

alaric
01-02-2008, 04:32 PM
not only do i support this thread and join in payer, but my wife faxed the hospitals in Iowa a copy of the slim jim and included her own prayer with it!

Luther
01-02-2008, 04:35 PM
Certainly Huckabee has a lot of people praying for him too, so why do you think God would side with you?

Mark
01-02-2008, 05:23 PM
Certainly Huckabee has a lot of people praying for him too, so why do you think God would side with you?

God embodies Righteousness. He sides with Good, not Evil.

Now, I'm not saying that Huckabee supporters are evil, but I believe, perhaps, that they haven't analyzed the issues
as well as the issues need to be analyzed in order to come to a conclusion that corresponds with Righteousness.

A kind of a short answer, does it make sense? Is it clear what I'm trying to say?

Basically, I suppose, that Ron's views are more in line with True Righteousness than Mike's.

Mark
01-02-2008, 09:36 PM
Here we are about 24 hours until we're in the middle of Iowa Caucus night. 24 Hours.

The last minute press is on. Now we see what we're really made of.

While you pray for Ron, maybe take a moment to pray for yourself and your loved ones too.

For Divine Guidance and Protection. For Wisdom and Calmness. For Strength and Fortitude. For Faith.

Cardinal Red
01-02-2008, 09:40 PM
In the spirit of our diverse community.

:)

1town
01-02-2008, 09:50 PM
Slaughter a goat for extra creds with God

ConstitutionGal
01-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Thanks for starting this thread Mark. I've been praying for Dr Paul's safety and well-being since he announced his campaign and already find myself offering up more and more prayers each day as the elections draw nearer. I'm glad to know that I'm not in this boat alone. I believe the Good Lord hears those who pray unselfishly and I'm hoping that praying for Ron Paul and for my Country's and Children's futures won't be considered selfish by His standards.

ggibson1
01-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Its been several years since I turned against organized religion... however I do know all you evangelicals out there should know what I mean by a large group of people "being in the spirit"...

I remember several months ago over at the website ThinkProgress.org I was telling the lefties about Ron Paul and they asked me why I thought he had any chance at all... and my answer was that I saw how people can have a "spirit" or single thought synch them all together in church growing up and I bet that the "Spirit of 1776" for the revolutionaries was like that.. and in this dire time in America we really need that again.... and maybe we will have it... and that is how it would be possible for Ron Paul to take this entire nation to a better place.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5445455751379855457&q=ron+paul+star+spangled&total=10&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

ecliptic
01-02-2008, 10:08 PM
It's just a matrix of power, let it flow, or swim somewhere else.

Pray, follow, or get out of the way!

Soccrmastr
01-02-2008, 10:15 PM
Thanks mods for cleaning this thread up. ;)

pilby
01-02-2008, 10:15 PM
i hosted a prayer meeting my home this evening. several of my friends and members of my church came and prayed for the election, for the caucus tomorrow, for our nation and for Dr Paul.

Mark
01-02-2008, 10:17 PM
Thanks for starting this thread Mark. I've been praying for Dr Paul's safety and well-being since he announced his campaign and already find myself offering up more and more prayers each day as the elections draw nearer. I'm glad to know that I'm not in this boat alone. I believe the Good Lord hears those who pray unselfishly and I'm hoping that praying for Ron Paul and for my Country's and Children's futures won't be considered selfish by His standards.

I don't think God thinks it's selfish at all. In fact, I would think it fits right in with what He wants.

So, maybe it's just another way to ask that God's Will be done. Another way to ask that Righteousness prevails over unrighteousness.

eldeeder
01-02-2008, 10:20 PM
Im an atheist, but there is no reason to leave anything to chance... Im with ya!

webber53
01-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Slaughter a goat for extra creds with God

Not necessary because Jesus's sacrifice on the cross
ended all sacrifices once and forever!

webber53
01-02-2008, 10:22 PM
Thanks mods for cleaning this thread up. ;)

Amen to that.

Jodi
01-02-2008, 10:26 PM

As far as huck goes: "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."

ConstitutionGal
01-02-2008, 10:32 PM
I don't think God thinks it's selfish at all. In fact, I would think it fits right in with what He wants.

So, maybe it's just another way to ask that God's Will be done. Another way to ask that Righteousness prevails over unrighteousness.

Guess I'll be adding a 'praying that you're rigth' request into my next prayer! Frankly, I see Dr. Paul as our last hope of a peaceful revolution to turn this Country around and, by extension, most of the rest of the world (it's that old 'shining city on a hill' scenario).

Praying for peace and praying for Dr. Paul.

AggieforPaul
01-02-2008, 10:36 PM
He'll be in my prayers tonight.

To the atheist trolls in this thread: Follow your more respectful atheist brethren's example, and don;t act like an idiot.

Thomas Paine
01-02-2008, 10:40 PM
From Daniel 2:19-21.

Then Daniel praised the God of heaven 20 and said:
"Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever;
wisdom and power are his.

21 He changes times and seasons;
he sets up kings and deposes them.

Liberty_is_NORML
01-02-2008, 10:43 PM

Well done...I was truly blessed by your prayer.

JD

Opulen
01-02-2008, 10:44 PM
"Dear Lord Please save this nation from evil and may all people see the truth that Dr. Ron Paul is the answer"

amistybleu
01-02-2008, 10:45 PM
I am in, The Religious Foundation on which the Founding Fathers stood is the same ROCK I take refuge upon. There wisdom, compassion, and vision came from the one true God.

Dear Heavenly Father I come before you and ask that you hear the cries of your people as we fight for our God given right of freedom, be in our hearts and guide us in your wisdom, I would ask for a special blessing for Ron Paul and that you would guide his every move and give the power of love, life, and freedom to his tongue and may his message melt the hardest of hearts.

In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN.

jasonjasonjason1
01-02-2008, 10:46 PM
aa

amistybleu
01-02-2008, 11:09 PM
Im an atheist, but there is no reason to leave anything to chance... Im with ya!

Watch out, He got ya didn't he.

wildflower
01-02-2008, 11:10 PM
Thanks for this thread, Mark. I've been praying too.

I'm going to post a passage from Ephesians, which I'm sure most of you know, but it's always good to be reminded... especially since this is more than just an election, there is a spiritual battle going on.

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his power. Put on the whole armour of God, so that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For our struggle is not against enemies of blood and flesh, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers of this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Therefore take up the whole armour of God, so that you may be able to withstand on that evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Stand therefore, and fasten the belt of truth around your waist, and put on the breastplate of righteousness. As shoes for your feet put on whatever will make you ready to proclaim the gospel of peace. With all of these, take the shield of faith, with which you will be able to quench all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Pray in the Spirit at all times in every prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert and always persevere in supplication for all the saints.

- Ephesians 6:10-18

btw- I know from my own experiences that when you're going up against wicked and hateful people, who want to tear you down, the way to be strong is in what the above passage talks about... sometimes we forget those things, and that's like walking into a den of vipers unprotected and just on our own strength. Not a good idea. ;)

Original_Intent
01-02-2008, 11:22 PM
This is more a spiritual battle than an earthly battle.

ronpaulfan
01-02-2008, 11:25 PM
Please pray for colder weather and stronger winds

RlxdN10sity
01-02-2008, 11:51 PM
Thanks Mark. I appreciate this thread. I am under the impression (hopefully a mistaken impression) that there are far more people in this movement who do not recognize our creator as the god of Abraham, or that we even have a creator at all. I suppose it could be that this is the statistical case among the US population, or maybe just more so among the demographic that would participate in this forum. It could also just be that religion is not oft a topic of discussion on here. But I digress. I pray fairly regularly, always for forgiveness first and secondly I pray thanks, for all of the blessings in my life that I'm quite sure I am not worthy of. I then pray for the guidance, strength, wisdom and knoweledge that God would have me possess in order to do his will for me on his perfect creation with the life he gave me. I know that I am not capable of guiding my own step and I pray that he provide me that guidance. I pray for discernment, that I would not be fooled by fallen angels who hate God's children. I pray that he be with, protect, guide and watch over all of the freedom fighters and lovers of liberty and bearers of truth, that sacrifice, and expose their chest to the spear of deceit, who dare to openly take on those who pursue tyranny and evil against us. I pray that he would see fit to continue to bless and protect me and my loved ones. I pray that all of these things are his will, and whether or not they are, I pray his will be done. Amen.

tamor
01-02-2008, 11:55 PM
Prayer does not mean just Christians

xexkxex
01-02-2008, 11:56 PM

QFT

RlxdN10sity
01-03-2008, 12:09 AM

If you are referring to anything in my post, I did not mean to imply that it did. I concur with your statement.

RlxdN10sity
01-03-2008, 12:11 AM
QFT

What does "QFT" mean. I have not been able to deduce its meaning on my own and I have been meaning to ask someone. Thanks.

wildflower
01-03-2008, 12:15 AM
What does "QFT" mean. I have not been able to deduce its meaning on my own and I have been meaning to ask someone. Thanks.

it means quoted for truth. :)

AggieforPaul
01-03-2008, 12:18 AM
I also just prayed for President Bush that tomorrow would be the beginning of the fulfillment of the events described in Pslams 109:8

May his days be few;
may another take his place of leadership.

thusspeaks
01-03-2008, 12:25 AM
As many of us as possible need to be praying during the actual caucus. Praying that those who speak for Paul will be calm and of clear mind. And God will be with them so they can speak with authority. We also need to pray that the caucus goers will be of open mind and able to see clearly.

Thanks AggieforPaul for the Psalms quotation.

mathamagician
01-03-2008, 12:30 AM
I'll say a prayer tonight before I go to sleep. Thanks for the post.

Molly1
01-03-2008, 12:32 AM
Psalm 91

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."

3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.

4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,

6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.

8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-

10 then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;

12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."

blamx8
01-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Happy to join with you all, petitioning God, for this noble cause.

And as Tiny Tim said, "God bless us, every one."

Mark
01-03-2008, 02:01 AM

Thanks for taking part eldeeder!

If you look at the http://PaulPrayer.com page, in the spirit of Liberty and Individual Rights, it says:

Hopefully that makes room for all who care about Dr Paul. :)

Mark
01-03-2008, 02:07 AM
Thanks for this thread, Mark. I've been praying too.

I'm going to post a passage from Ephesians, which I'm sure most of you know, but it's always good to be reminded... especially since this is more than just an election, there is a spiritual battle going on.

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his power. Put on the whole armour of God, so that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For our struggle is not against enemies of blood and flesh, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers of this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Therefore take up the whole armour of God, so that you may be able to withstand on that evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Stand therefore, and fasten the belt of truth around your waist, and put on the breastplate of righteousness. As shoes for your feet put on whatever will make you ready to proclaim the gospel of peace. With all of these, take the shield of faith, with which you will be able to quench all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Pray in the Spirit at all times in every prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert and always persevere in supplication for all the saints.

- Ephesians 6:10-18btw- I know from my own experiences that when you're going up against wicked and hateful people, who want to tear you down, the way to be strong is in what the above passage talks about... sometimes we forget those things, and that's like walking into a den of vipers unprotected and just on our own strength. Not a good idea. ;)

Good advice wildfower. :)

If you look at a very simple site I've had for a while now --->

http://GodMark.com (http://godmark.com/)

You'll see the verses in Ephesians you posted on the second page after clicking "Enter": ---> http://GodMark.com/home.htm

That's basically the whole site. ;)

That's the domain name I'm going to use for my little challenge , so, there'll be a little bit more there soon.

Mark
01-03-2008, 02:10 AM
This is more a spiritual battle than an earthly battle.

It all is isn't it?

So many people see the evil in the world, and those at the top who seem to have no heart concerning how their actions affect the average person,
and the people wonder how they can do such evil things with such a lack of concern.

What many of the people don't know, is that those at the top actually worship "the god of this world's system", Satan, and that
we battle mostly not against flesh and blood, but against wickedness in the spiritual realm/dimension.

"...For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood ( contending only with physical opponents ),
but against the despotisms, against the powers, against ( the master spirits who are )
the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the
heavenly ( supernatural ) sphere..."

Mark
01-03-2008, 02:29 AM
Got the Jewish Prayers for Ron Paul covered In the spirit of our diverse community.

:)

Glad to hear it Cardinal Red!! Thanks! :)

Mark
01-03-2008, 02:32 AM

Amen tamor! The Most High God, The Creator, is the God of, and Loves, all. :)

angrydragon
01-03-2008, 02:33 AM
The founding fathers are watching over Dr. Paul.

Mark
01-03-2008, 02:37 AM
Its been several years since I turned against organized religion... however I do know all you evangelicals out there should know what I mean by a large group of people "being in the spirit"...

I remember several months ago over at the website ThinkProgress.org I was telling the lefties about Ron Paul and they asked me why I thought he had any chance at all... and my answer was that I saw how people can have a "spirit" or single thought synch them all together in church growing up and I bet that the "Spirit of 1776" for the revolutionaries was like that.. and in this dire time in America we really need that again.... and maybe we will have it... and that is how it would be possible for Ron Paul to take this entire nation to a better place.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5445455751379855457&q=ron+paul+star+spangled&total=10&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

I think I understand how you feel ggibson1. Many times some of those in "organized religion" can divide people into groups instead of
bringing them together as one.

As a Christian, it pains me quite a bit to see some other Christians divided over Denominational differences, instead of
seeing the bigger picture of how we need to become One in Christ.

Mark
01-03-2008, 02:43 AM
[You are the reason people like Ron Paul lose. Atheists wonder why Christians are hostile to them? The hostility is mutual. Regardless of what you think, other people disagree, or think differently. And those people vote. You do not win elections by demeaning groups of people for their line of thinking... in fact that's one of the most refreshing things about the Paul campaign is that it steps beyond the right vs. left of normal campaigns.

I personally think that while God cares and listens, his plans are far more... broad than helping us win the Iowa caucus. I think the initiative that Mark is taking is excellent however, and I wholly approve of taking the things he believes in and turning them into something positive.

I'm not usually the type of person who prays for these sorts of things, but I'll pray, if just to make a point to you. As a former atheist myself, I abhor the bad name that people like you give to "free thinking" individuals.

Good job Mark. God rewards the faithful.

off topic quote removed

Thanks Jordan! I posted before that it's not limited to prayer to God, it's also for those who "send positive thoughts" into the Universe for Dr Paul.

There's room for all, just like Liberty has room for all.

CJP
01-03-2008, 03:33 AM
Thanks Mark. My family and I are in. We're neoplatonic polytheists -- hope you don't mind some more gods and goddesses helping out. ;)

Seriously, the light surrounding this event and all your prayers is palpable. This is much bigger than just Iowa or even the election. Rome may be dead, but Empire itself (and all that goes with it) still awaits its defeat. This is a small yet significant part of an ancient struggle for freedom that is as important on the spiritual level as it is on the physical.

In the name of my beloved --------, who waits so long for moments as these, thank you. The battle is joined.

Mark
01-03-2008, 05:08 AM
== Mark

I'm about to issue a worldwide Spiritual challenge to Satan, his demonic hordes, and his human followers.

The challenge has been on for a while, the website will just be used to make sure nobody misses it ect.

Kind of "official worldwide notice".I was asked a question in a PM regarding this challenge that has helped me define my thoughts as to what to include on the website.

I thought that it might be of interest to some others to read as well. This is what I wrote in response:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++

"....Ever regret not bookmarking something that you wanted to find later? Such is the case here with me and your question.

I'd say, roughly, 3 months ago, I ran across a page somewhere, that I can't find now, that said basically a certain group of people who worship Satan had expected the beginning of the year 2000 to be when Satan would rise and take over The Throne of God.

So, I thought it might be in their interest to learn that no such thing will ever occur.
Even given that it's been 8 years since then, some might still hold on to hope that it will occur eventually.

That being a possible case, I thought I'd just offer a little challenge to them to try and do something to me, just a regular human,
and once they see that Satan can't even harm me,
then that should help them realize that in no way shape or form will Satan ever be able to take over The Throne of God.

Pretty simple concept actually, I would think.

And, on a somewhat related side note, many people believe that the "Ruling Elite" that seem to be against Dr Paul's candidacy, also worship Satan
in secret, while professing publicly, for example, a Christian faith.

This would, perhaps, explain why they can "discount" the deaths of innocent people in unnecessary wars, by calling their deaths "collateral damage".

Perhaps, in their service to Satan, they actually purposely seek to cause such evil as the death and destruction of innocent lives on a massive scale,
as it would seem to satisfy the goal of Satan to cause wicked havoc in the world.

So, perhaps such a challenge as I purport would even help change the events of our world in a positive way in terms of making those who engage the general populous in such unnecessary warfare realize that their god has no chance of becoming ruler of All as Almighty God is, was, and shall be.

And thus quit engaging the world in purposeful wars that they may think empowers their god and themselves,
perhaps even to the point of de-Throning God, and begin to take into consideration the fate of their own individual souls,
in terms of the fact that who they serve will never sit on The Throne of The Most High God.

And that they themselves will have to answer to God for their deeds in this world after they pass.

Hopefully, it will give them pause before they continue to murder innocent people in unnecessary wars, if they know that there is a price that they will eventually have to pay for doing so, once their own physical body dies.

However, perhaps I hope for too much to result from a simple challenge, but, one never knows until one trys.

I don't suppose it'll hurt anything to try and open their eyes a bit. If it doesn't work, at least no one can say that I didn't try."

Alex Libman
01-03-2008, 05:10 AM
I've prayed for Ron Paul (and I'm a life-long diehard atheist).

itshappening
01-03-2008, 05:45 AM
excellent!

Mark
01-03-2008, 02:49 PM
It's getting close folks!

burningfur
01-03-2008, 03:04 PM
Hey mark, thank you for doing this. I've been up the last two nights....biting my fingernails off waiting for Iowa! No, not really, been working hard on college algebra. :p

Thanks again Mark, we can't forget that God's plan will go forward, regardless of the outcome.

I'm tired, going to go take a nap.......but I've got my alarm clock set for the Iowa results. ;)

Rebel Resource
01-03-2008, 03:06 PM
All this time with your hands together when you could be phone banking?

Mark
01-03-2008, 05:28 PM
All this time with your hands together when you could be phone banking?

(added by Mark) -->sig: 5. Remember, those who bash the official campaign know practically nothing about it! :D

It a bit amusing to me when people who have no idea about something assume things. :p

I just walked/ran about 5 miles, - (I don't do it everyday, I just had an errand to do) and talked to God just about the whole time,
and didn't put "my hands together" even once.

And I would imagine that during phone banking, that it's especially important to pray.

ndega360
01-03-2008, 05:41 PM
May the Lord open the eyes of the Iowa voters, giving them wisdom in making their decision, and helping them to discover the lies and falsehoods presented to them.

stillprepping
01-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by Luther View Post
an excellent question .. certainly deserving of an answer!

if God wants to side with BOTH huck and paul .. HE'LL DO IT. this may not sound 'logical', but our God is not a God of logic. logic is man-made and with man-made limitations.

if our God conceives of a 'square circle' .. so it will be. if God wants a 'sunny cloudy' day .. it will be. nothing can stop His will which always prevails.

thank you for the 'paul prayer' idea mark. i have one question:

would you want to consider a specific time during the next 24 hurs when we might all pray together for 30 min or so? i think it would be great if a group of us can all pray together at the same time.

Kotin
01-03-2008, 05:49 PM
Wow, Thanks OI! I appreciate that. It means a lot.

The funny thing is OI.. nobody really has a clue of what I do.. Ron is just a major "current "assignment.

My job for Jesus in the spiritual realm goes far beyond this Election.

You know, through Ron,

God has given this Nation and World a chance to divert horrific occurrences.

Kind of like,
when a prophet would warn about something that would happen if a people didn't change their ways, and then God gave them a chance to do so.

If all of the MSM types ect fighting against Ron only knew the pure unmitigated disasters electing Ron will prevent,

and that these disasters will affect them and their families in a horrible manner too, they would join the Ron Paul Revolution too.

Also,

I'll be throwing together a simple website of my current main project for Almighty God soon.

I'll let everyone here know somehow when the website is done.

Kind of "official worldwide notice".

thank you for doing this. i believe you are right, and i will pray until I cant anymore, May God Bless You and Dr.Paul!

Highstreet
01-03-2008, 05:52 PM

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++

There's an ongoing event happening as we speak lasting through the Iowa Caucuses.

People from around the world are joining together as One in Spirit to ask for Divine Intervention, if whatever form they see It as,
to help Ron fight the battle to win the Presidency of The United States!

---> PaulPrayer.com (http://PaulPrayer.com) <---

Please all, pass the word along. By word, link, any method possible.

There'll be miraculous happenings leading up to and through the Iowa Caucuses in the favor of Righteousness!

Now's the time to gather as One in Spirit to give Ron what he needs to triumph!

"Feel The Power"

http://paulprayer.theorderofmelchizedek.org/images/pha.gif (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/)

The Current "Power Prayer Event" is a 24 hour a day
non-stop "Prayer Marathon" through the Iowa Caucuses

Paul Prayer is a "Power Prayer" site
for Presidential Candidate Rep. Dr. Ron Paul

"In this situation of this Assembly, groping as it were in the dark to find political truth, and scarce able to distinguish it when presented to us,
how has it happened, Sir, that we have not hitherto once thought of humbly applying to the Father of lights to illuminate our understandings?
In the beginning of the Contest with Great Britain, when we were sensible of danger we had daily prayer in this room for the divine protection.
Our prayers, Sir, were heard, and they were graciously answered.
All of us who were engaged in the struggle must have observed frequent instances of a superintending providence in our favor.
To that kind providence we owe this happy opportunity of consulting in peace on the means of establishing our future national felicity.
And have we now forgotten that powerful friend?
Or do we imagine that we no longer need his assistance?"
http://paulprayer.theorderofmelchizedek.org/images/shs.jpg (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/)

bump

Mark
01-03-2008, 06:02 PM
an excellent question .. certainly deserving of an answer!

if God wants to side with BOTH huck and paul .. HE'LL DO IT. this may not sound 'logical', but our God is not a God of logic. logic is man-made and with man-made limitations.

if our God conceives of a 'square circle' .. so it will be. if God wants a 'sunny cloudy' day .. it will be. nothing can stop His will which always prevails.

thank you for the 'paul prayer' idea mark. i have one question:

would you want to consider a specific time during the next 24 hurs when we might all pray together for 30 min or so? i think it would be great if a group of us can all pray together at the same time.

Quickly - one's happening now! Will post more later.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=73138

Hourly prayer/positive thoughts time coming up... in 1 minute! (it's 4 oclock pacific time)

PRAY! :D

Soccrmastr
01-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Mark I'd just like to say you are an amazing person and thank you for being part of the grassroots for Ron Paul.

Mark
01-03-2008, 07:27 PM
Mark I'd just like to say you are an amazing person and thank you for being part of the grassroots for Ron Paul.
Bless your heart soccrmaster! Thank you!

There are only a couple/few things in this world that don't eventually bore me,
and working for God is by very very far the main one.

We've got Satan on the run now, but I'll tell you one thing, he can run, but he can't hide.

Mark
01-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Showing a lot of faith everyone! We're just beginning! New Hampshire's next! Bigger and better things await us all!

Mark
01-04-2008, 12:01 AM
A bump to thank everyone for all their prayers and good thoughts -

and to remind Satan that I'm after him - and I'm going to get you too you Son of Perdition

Original_Intent
01-04-2008, 12:02 AM
A bump to thank everyone for all their prayers and good thoughts -

and to remind Satan that I'm after him

Satan doesn't read these forums - the light hurts his eyes!

Mark
01-04-2008, 12:06 AM
Satan doesn't read these forums - the light hurts his eyes!

:D:D:D = well, someone he knows might - maybe they'll pass "The Word". ;)