PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul doesn't register in recent Gallup poll

mackler
07-14-2007, 06:28 AM
Ron Paul not on radar in a poll conducted by telephone interviews with 1,014 national adults, aged 18 and older, July 6-8, 2007. For results based on the sample of 394 Republicans or Republican leaners, the maximum margin of sampling error is ±5 percentage points.

http://www.galluppoll.com/content/?ci=28114

RonPaul_Has_2_first_names
07-14-2007, 06:52 AM
well then we all know gallup is full of shit, they have lost credibility. Don't understand why they try to make themselves look bad.

Electrostatic
07-14-2007, 06:55 AM
They are pretty much saying that their "scientific" sample consisted of 1,014 people who do not use the internet... Please, God knows we need to get the message out to more people, but 0% is a straight out lie.

foofighter20x
07-14-2007, 06:55 AM
That's because we're all too busy campaigning for Dr Paul to take a time out for their poll/survey! ;) :p

Not to mention... I signed up for Zogby internet polls... Then I stopped receiving them... Odd... Has nothing to do with Gallup, but it's still odd.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-14-2007, 07:23 AM
Not to mention... I signed up for Zogby internet polls... Then I stopped receiving them... Odd... Has nothing to do with Gallup, but it's still odd.

I signed up for Zogby, didn't hear anything for a month or longer, then finally got a lengthy survey to complete online. That was about a month ago and nothing since. I don't think they are in frequent contact, and don't think it's a conspiracy as I said nothing about Ron Paul.

LibertyEagle
07-14-2007, 07:25 AM
People still don't know about Dr. Paul. It's still early, but anything we can do to get his positions out there would sure be great.

Electrostatic
07-14-2007, 07:36 AM
People still don't know about Dr. Paul. It's still early, but anything we can do to get his positions out there would sure be great.

One word, Memphis!

kylejack
07-14-2007, 07:40 AM
This poll had different phraseology than most. Most poll likely Republican primary voters. This one polls Republicans and Republican leaners. I'm not that. No worries.

ronpaulitician
07-14-2007, 10:26 AM
I'm concerned about this, as I still believe Ron Paul not registering in these polls will keep a lot of people from supporting him (with their time and money), but I have a feeling that the next few months will see his polling numbers climb.