View Full Version : Less efforton public demonstrations against Fox pls

shasshas
01-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Hi

I suggest less effort be put into :-
1) Public protect marches against Fox news or news Corp
2) Refusing to view FOX news
3) Selling down of News Corp stock
All 3 of the above are USELESS and a waste of effort.

Instead focus on these :-
1) BUILD AN ALTERNATIVE NETWORK TO FOX. BUILD IT ONLINE. GET UR BOSS TO SHIFT THEIR ADVERTISING FROM FOX TO THE NEW NETWORK.
2) If you work in any industry supporting Fox or News Corp (eg: graphic designer), please give them POOR QUALITY product. Reserve your best product for networks which matter.
3) If you ever have to meet up with Fox or News Corp people, KEEP THEM WAITING, always be late for appointments.
4) If you actually work for Fox or News Corp, GO SLOW and finally go ifnd work elsewhere.

The ONLY way we can beat Fox is to DISMANTLE them and take away their business! It is a Great Opportunity for us to make a life without News Corp or Fox.

Hence mere demonstrations or sell down of stock is useless. For example, if you work for the SEC, please put prosecution of Fox and NEws Corp at the top of your queue of work to do.

fun stuff :)

hueylong
01-01-2008, 08:35 PM
Uhh.... BOTH are distractions from raising money for the revolution, and canvassing for Dr. Paul.

Huey

AlexMerced
01-01-2008, 08:39 PM
I think it's all cool, it's getting a decent amount of attention in alternative media outlets, and the other networks have been strangly nicer to Ron Paul today

RonPaulFever
01-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Is this you, Sean?

Wyurm
01-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Be a leader. I appreciate what you are trying to do, but negatives rarely work. Telling people what not to do is less likely to get anywhere vs. telling the forum you idea and letting us choose whether or not to run with it.

rpfreedom08
01-01-2008, 08:46 PM
www.truthnews.com

OptionsTrader
01-01-2008, 08:46 PM
People will do what they want, using their own judgment and prioritization.

ItsTime
01-01-2008, 08:47 PM
How about rallies for Ron Paul? See my sig... be there...

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
01-01-2008, 08:48 PM
We don't have to do anything other than what we're doing. Fox will implode on its own as the people become aware of their deception. It's coming and soon.