PDA

View Full Version : Huckster's Spam AOL Poll

therealjjj77
01-01-2008, 08:20 PM
Looks like Hucksters are spamming the AOL poll for Iowa:

http://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4926

This is the poll that they are spamming:

h ttp://news.aol.com/political-machine/2007/12/21/straw-poll-dec-21-jan-4/?ncid=NWS00010000000001

I saw it go up like 20 votes for Huckabee in about 5 minutes for Iowa. It's no surge. Just that the Huckster's figured out how to spam it.

matthylland
01-01-2008, 08:29 PM
dont worry about it...Huck wont even be in the news in 2 weeks if we do our job

Xonox
01-01-2008, 08:34 PM
I read that thread a bit... It would seem even the Hucksters agree that RP has more support than the traditional polls admit... Now if only the MSM would admit it.

jcoenen
01-01-2008, 08:37 PM
all you do is delete your cookie and you can keep voting as many times as you want.

Triton
01-01-2008, 08:50 PM
<Snort chortle> They're spamming? How DISHONEST. Nobody here would ever do that!

Pastanoose
01-01-2008, 10:22 PM
holy crap! we lost 14 states in the last few hours!!!!

Patriot123
01-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Wow... It amazes me how they think they can win this, when their candidate only has five million, and RP has twenty million. And still, the media covers Hucklebee more than RP. Funny... I think it's time we start playing their game now.

I just can't wait for tomorrow... When the media sees RP in first place. They're going to try to hide it so much... They won't even mention RP. They'll just go straight to second, third and fourth place. And then Hannity will come on with his whole shpiel of, "They did not win this election! They're stacking the deck! They cheated!" :P

mpython77
01-01-2008, 11:17 PM
There is a Republican Rep. I dare not say his name that stated.....

"If Ron Paul starts to show surging in the polls, the Republican Party is prepared to commit $15-20 million to Mike Huckabee."

Don't be naive with his supposed $5 mil. He has much more in the bank.....trust me. He is running ads like crazy and even has the endorsement of Chuck Norris. Don't tell me they got him for free. Keep your eyes peeled when they post the numbers for Q4 earnings.

B9vot3r
01-01-2008, 11:43 PM
silly silly.

A. We now sound identical to fox news. "spamming our polls, this data isnt viable". Its easy for people to be in denial or at least overly skeptical.

For those of you who get bent out of shape about this kindof thing, dont. when was the last nominee decided through an AOL poll? when since 1994 has AOL garnished any kind of credibility of any kind? When did we start accusing other people of doing the exact same things we've been falsely blamed for and dismissing them all the same?

This poll is not our war. Hell if there were puppetmasters somewhere lurking in the shadows that wanted the RP movement to go down, i am starting to think all they'd need to do is to publish 5,000 online polls scoured throughout the MSM internet presence and wed be more busy voting online than out where it counts.

dont let this bother you :)