PDA

View Full Version : Come on... New Servers!!!!

Signzit
01-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Sony has locked down that server, No New Accounts!!!!

We need another NEW Server!!!

Come on people more servers!!

We're shut down right now, we're bigger than 1 server!!

Let's move on this!

hotbrownsauce
01-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Take Pictures And Videos!!!!!!!!

Videos? Preferably! :)!

Jarrod
01-01-2008, 08:03 PM
I've got a level 27 Warlock on the Aggramar server. Been in Ironforge and Strormwind looking for Ron Paul Guilds. Havent had any luck yet.

Soccrmastr
01-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Sony locked it?

Birdlady
01-01-2008, 08:49 PM
Sony has locked down that server, No New Accounts!!!!

We need another NEW Server!!!

Come on people more servers!!

We're shut down right now, we're bigger than 1 server!!

Let's move on this!

Please do not spread disinfo.

When a server is queued, Blizzard (not Sony) does not allow new characters to be created. This is for server stability. That is the reason why it says "locked" next to the name. On the realm list, look at how many other servers are currently locked.

It is not a conspiracy.

Betsyross
01-02-2008, 03:28 PM
There is a Vote Ron Paul guild (Horde) Balnazaar. Join up. 160 before this all started & its a low pop server so has a lot of room to expand. We raid lvl 70 instances and power lvl lowbies.

whereishelpicon
01-02-2008, 03:37 PM
There is a Vote Ron Paul guild (Horde) Balnazaar. Join up. 160 before this all started & its a low pop server so has a lot of room to expand. We raid lvl 70 instances and power lvl lowbies.

I just made a Orc Hunter there. Who should I send a whisper to to get invited?

Betsyross
01-02-2008, 04:40 PM
Type: "/who Vote Ron Paul" and that should bring up a list of the currently active guild members that you can ask for an invite from. I am at work so I do not know who is currently online. You may have a good chance if you ask "Excalipur" though as he was online before I left for work. If not, simply hanging around one of the cities you should be able to find someone.

TheRonPaulKid
01-03-2008, 02:10 AM
Hey Guys! i have just started a RP guild on The server Black Dragonflight. I understand that we need to be on more than one server, to effectively gain more support. If you guys would like to join it heres the info:

Add my guy: shadowshots
Guild name: The Ron Paul Revolution.