PDA

View Full Version : Ron Pauls Pay Day can be a huge factor in reaching 23 million.

xexkxex
01-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Check my signature. ;)

We need to push this project.

A constant stream of money is what the campaign asked for.

I say we give it to them.....along with some bombs of course ;) :D

austin356
01-01-2008, 07:40 PM
yea it needs to catch on more. But now I am disappointed with it thus far.

I am signed up. Now lets get more to sign up!!

xexkxex
01-01-2008, 07:46 PM
yea it needs to catch on more. But now I am disappointed with it thus far.

I am signed up. Now lets get more to sign up!!

I'm maxed out......I am just trying very hard to spread it across the web.

But, since I have no website or video making skills/sofware....I am only using e-mail/message boards(7)/and comment boxes where ever I can find them.....essentially spamming it.

I really have seen no major effort by anyone else to further any project out side this forum....ever since the tea party, things died off.

Even Youtube is dieing off. "Most Viewed" is where it is at....now, it's only highest rated. :(

I'm more of a door to door man myself. I enjoy giving out the slim jims. ;)

Either way....I'll continue to do what I can for any and all projects. :)

faisal
01-01-2008, 07:48 PM
I'm maxed out......I am just trying very hard to spread it across the web.

But, since I have no website or video making skills/sofware....I am only using e-mail/message boards(7)/and comment boxes where ever I can find them.....essentially spamming it.

I really have seen no major effort by anyone else to further any project out side this forum....ever since the tea party, things died off.

Even Youtube is dieing off. "Most Viewed" is where it is at....now, it's only highest rated. :(

I'm more of a door to door man myself. I enjoy giving out the slim jims. ;)

Either way....I'll continue to do what I can for any and all projects. :)

I'm scared that we're dying down...

xexkxex
01-01-2008, 07:54 PM
I'm scared that we're dying down...

No one ever hardly looks in these side forums.

They should be clicking the "New Posts" button at the top to see "all" new posts.

Instead people refresh only grassroots and mis a lot of things that mods push aside.

For instance...this is the 4th post in a thread with 5 views over a half hour while 955 people are on this board... :rolleyes:

....this is why I feel like I have to actually advertise projects like "Ron Pauls Pay Day" in my signature.....really sad....

austin356
01-01-2008, 08:02 PM
No one ever hardly looks in these side forums.

They should be clicking the "New Posts" button at the top to see "all" new posts.

Instead people refresh only grassroots and mis a lot of things that mods push aside.

For instance...this is the 4th post in a thread with 5 views over a half hour while 955 people are on this board... :rolleyes:

....this is why I feel like I have to actually advertise projects like "Ron Pauls Pay Day" in my signature.....really sad....

Yea I am kinda thinking this is a little early to be putting this in the projects section. We dont even have a project yet!!

ajgreenmusic
01-06-2008, 11:27 PM
good work.
hedge fund manager.
want in?
if so how much do you want for your service
in gold?
reply in private only

francioshouse
01-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Visit Road to $23 MILLION. (http://www.geocities.com/francisklinkner/ronpaul.com) to see how we are progressing towards our goal.