PDA

View Full Version : Idea for consolidating the money bombs

Starwind
01-01-2008, 06:55 PM
Instead of a 1 day event how about make it a 5 day money bomb with a $5,000,000 goal for each day, putting us at $25,000,000 by Jan. 22 and surpassing our $23,000,000 goal. This might even be a 1 week record or something, I don't know.

From 1/17 - 1/21 you have:
Ben Franklin's birthday money bomb
Martin Luther King Day money bomb
Anti Fox money bomb
And label the last 2 days with whatever like Battle of Golden Hill money bomb on the 19th, etc.

We need to raise this much money this fast to give the campaign enough time to heavily advertise in a lot of states.

Either do something like this or consolidate it all into 1 day like others have posted, otherwise results will not be as good as we want them to be. Set up whatever website like Trevor's with the pledge counter, graphs, etc. and we need a lot of inspiring youtube videos to help motivate people. In my opinion that is what made our big money bombs so successful, the inspiration and motivation from the videos.

enjoiskaterguy
01-01-2008, 08:12 PM
I was reading that people are going to protest by selling their corporate stocks like FOX news and give it to the campaign($2300 limit of course)

is this true?