PDA

View Full Version : A Revolution On The Offensive

american.swan
01-01-2008, 06:27 PM
I don't have a blog so I'll post this here.

A Revolution On The Offensive.

Before an offensive can take place against a common foe, it seems elementary, we must identify the foe or foes.

What exactly is this revolution fighting? Let's make a list of possible foes.

globalization, banking, corporate and government cooperation, propaganda, bad legislation and laws.

The next question would be something along the lines of, “Can the revolution move offensively against these foes.

Let's see.

What would happen if the revolution decided to withdraw as much money as they could out of the banks and possibly encourage dumping banking stock in favor of gold and stock in gold mining?

What would happen if the revolution encouraged the dumping of stock and boycotting products from companies we feel are encouraging globalization and we feel are also very much in bed with the government, because we don't want to support such ideals?

What would happen if the revolution boycotted, for sake of argument, news corps' sponsors and encouraged a dumping of their stock in favor of stock from companies that it feel more exemplify the ideals of the revolution?

What would happen if last month there was a website dedicated to the grassroots ousting of congressional representatives who have 'done the revolution wrong' by their support and voting for the patriot act and military commissions act thereby causing the largest turnover of congress in it's history?

What if the revolution succeeded in electing Ron Paul as President of the USA?

Food for thought

hueylong
01-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Uhh - can we just please focus on getting the Republican nomination for Dr. Paul?

Huey

american.swan
01-01-2008, 06:32 PM
Uhh - can we just please focus on getting the Republican nomination for Dr. Paul?

Huey

I agree with your sentiment. That is definitely the most important thing to do.

Laja
01-01-2008, 06:33 PM
I think those are good questions, and I'd like to see a list of companies that are independent of the corporate swindlers, and media that's independent of those same corporate swindlers.

I'd certainly like to see all Ron Paul supporters dump the stocks of the media like Fox.

If we've done everything possible to help get Ron Paul elected, then it might be good to take some time to point out representatives that are corporate shills and either run for office ourselves or find principled people to run.

american.swan
01-01-2008, 08:33 PM
Something I think about is that many of these actions can be taken with or without Paul. Paul's possible assassination sits in the back of our minds. If the revolution attacks on all fronts and has some effect, it might show that the assassination of Paul won't stop the grassroots offensive.

I think the list of errors and lies by Fox is long enough that even without the exclusion from this or that event some action should be taken.

rpfreedom08
01-01-2008, 08:39 PM
if we all decide to do this kind of thing I've got 20k I'm willing to take out of the bank right now! I've already stopped watching the old media and started showing people "out foxed" and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to wake people up!

Live_Free_Or_Die
01-01-2008, 08:40 PM
nt

tpreitzel
01-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Our greatest enemy is misinformation.

Absolutely. Those engaged in brainwashing know that indoctrinated individuals rarely leave the estate. Aldous Huxley succinctly summarizes this concept in Brave New World Revisited.

"It is perfectly possible for a man to be out of prison, and yet not free - to be under no physical constraint and yet to be a psychological captive, compelled to think, feel and act as the representatives of the national state, or of some private interest within the nation, wants him to think, feel and act.

"The nature of psychological compulsion is such that those who act under constraint remain under the impression that they are acting on their own initiative. The victim of mind-manipulation does not know that he is a victim. To him the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes himself to be free. That he is not free is apparent only to other people. His servitude is strictly objective."
Brave New World Revisited, Aldous Huxley, 1958