PDA

View Full Version : Campaign (?): We are leading SC

bc2208
01-01-2008, 06:24 PM
Question: Does Ron Paul have a real shot to win South Carolina?
Answer: Does he have a real shot? The question should be more like "Who has a shot to beat Ron Paul in South Carolina?!?!" You will see for yourself when you get down here, and when you talk to the grassroots supporters and to some of the campaign workers. It's Paul vs. Huckabee for South Carolina right now. The campaign's internal polls that they've done among registered Republicans down here has him in the LEAD! The trouble is, most voters down here are undecided. That's why we need to do the hard work that the campaign needs us for: going door-to-door, phone-banking, putting together mailing pieces, etc.. Our efforts will go a very long way to ensuring that he wins.

Paige Michael-Shetley
Chairman, UNC Students for Ron Paul
Coordinator, Ron Paul's South Carolina Vacation

From a facebook message

tsetsefly
01-01-2008, 06:26 PM
bump

Dave Wood
01-01-2008, 06:27 PM
Bump!

Thomas Paine
When we place third or higher in Iowa and NH, you're going to start seeing a lot of fence sitters in the GOP rank and file jumping aboard the Ron Paul bandwagon.

BTW, doesn't Huckabee resemble that weasly President, Charles Logan, from "24"?

http://24forum.net/sutra4908.php

bbachtung
Thanks for the uplifting news.

The campaign has a lot of offices in SC.

bc2208
01-01-2008, 06:32 PM
When we place third or higher in Iowa and NH, you're going to start seeing a lot of fence sitters in the GOP rank and file jumping aboard the Ron Paul bandwagon.

LOL

austin356
01-01-2008, 06:32 PM
bump for uplifting news. SC and AL have essentially the same people; Alabama WILL vote the same as SC. And it is up to Huckabee and Paul.

Ethek
01-01-2008, 06:34 PM
The blimp will save us all.

An endorsement from Mr. Gov SC wouldn't hurt etheir.

coffeewithchess
01-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Huckabee is getting the "religious right", churches need to be targeted with information on Paul.
If we get an endorsement from SC Gov. Mark Sanford, that would be amazing!

Bradley in DC
01-01-2008, 06:35 PM
It's Paul vs. Huckabee for South Carolina right now. The campaign's internal polls that they've done among registered Republicans down here has him in the LEAD

The polls are rigged. :rolleyes: :D :p

kushaze
01-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Hopefully the same can be said about Nevada.

Paulbot_9876
01-01-2008, 06:38 PM
i was watching fox for a bit between other news networks.....they are saying that there might not be a clear winner..... they are allready to cover their asses by saying bad weather(being cold)...... they are going to use this for an excuse when rp kicks their asses......they even said mccain could finish 3rd.....so i am guessing from the way they are reacting and talking.....rp is goinng to get 1st or second....
they know this is possible and ready to cover their asses and spin it to the weather and no one really won...... watch and see them fu!@s do this.....

Laja
01-01-2008, 06:39 PM

OMG, totally!!!

Jimmy
01-01-2008, 06:41 PM
I'm in the Savannah Georgia area...right across the SC border....all I can say is Romney ads are running fairly hard here on local tv that covers some of SC low country....haven't seen anyone else.....although I cannot say I've ever talked to a Romney supporter....those ads are some good ones to herd the sheepy. I was hoping to see some RP ads running shorty...but nothing as of yet.

Johnnybags
01-01-2008, 06:43 PM
I'm in the Savannah Georgia area...right across the SC border....all I can say is Romney ads are running fairly hard here on local tv that covers some of SC low country....haven't seen anyone else.....although I cannot say I've ever talked to a Romney supporter....those ads are some good ones to herd the sheepy. I was hoping to see some RP ads running shorty...but nothing as of yet.

will get a huge bump down south. I wish he would come onboard with us since he knows Paul real well. Either that or say nothing at all until after the primary.

promagma
01-02-2008, 10:45 AM
I drove down from Charlotte to join the Rock Hill, SC march on New Years Eve. We had about 50 people, and lots of honks and waves! I was concerned though - there were a lot more McCain and Mitt signs on that street than Ron Paul.