PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones Retraction and Our Reaction

micahnelson
07-14-2007, 12:06 AM
***NOTE*** This story's life is approaching the 24 hour mark. The need for urgency is likely over, as the "damage is done" so to speak. As we have free speech, if you disagree with Mr. Jones, I encourage you to inform him of that- but lets not keep ripping each other over the issue.

Please Contact Alex Jones and ask him to retract his inaccurate article about Ron Paul.

He needs to take a hit for this one, it was his mistake.

http://www.infowars.com/contact.html

Please contact him with the fervor that Ed Failor was contacted. The outcome of this could be the difference between winning and losing. Ron Paul will get on major networks to clarify this stance. He needs to hammer down concretely that he has NO connection to the 9/11 Conspiracy Movement and that he is disappointed in Alex Jones using an interview in an attempt to steal the spotlight for his extreme views.

Ron Paul is probably too much of a gentleman to do this, but I hope his campaign manager isn't.

Bury the story on Digg as inaccurate while you are at it.

Alabama Supporter
07-14-2007, 12:13 AM
done.

micahnelson
07-14-2007, 12:21 AM
Thank you. Maybe this will work out as a way for Ron to publicly distance himself.

LibertyEagle
07-14-2007, 12:23 AM
Done

buffalokid777
07-14-2007, 12:25 AM
Please Contact Alex Jones and ask him to retract his inaccurate article about Ron Paul.

Please contact him with the fervor that Ed Failor was contacted. The outcome of this could be the difference between winning and losing. Ron Paul will get on major networks to clarify this stance. He needs to hammer down concretely that he has NO connection to the 9/11 Conspiracy Movement and that he is disappointed in Alex Jones using an interview in an attempt to steal the spotlight for his extreme views.

Ron Paul is probably too much of a gentleman to do this, but I hope his campaign manager isn't.

What Article Are You Talking about???

That's just a contact form???

If you want us to write in...we need to know which article about.....

micahnelson
07-14-2007, 12:26 AM
http://www.infowars.com/articles/terror/ron_paul_us_in_great_danger_of_staged_terror.htm

WhiteWhaleHolyGrail
07-14-2007, 12:30 AM
Done

buffalokid777
07-14-2007, 12:31 AM
http://www.infowars.com/articles/terror/ron_paul_us_in_great_danger_of_staged_terror.htm

Actually, I listened to the show where RON SAID THAT!

Why should he retract it when Ron Said it....

Ron outing the possibility is the only thing keeping it from happening.

I'm firmly behind Ron...If he says we have to watch out for it...

I BELIEVE HIM!

LibertyEagle
07-14-2007, 12:32 AM
He DID NOT say that. That was ALEX. Go listen to it again.

SwordOfShannarah
07-14-2007, 12:34 AM

Woah woah and hold the phone! :D Don't you guys think Ron Paul can call up and ask Alex for a retraction if he wants one? Ron Paul is a guest of honor on Alex's show and for all we know they could have agreed on this article.

I appreciate the sentiment (which is to protect Ron Paul) but it's pretty clear to me that with a word Ron Paul could have the full retraction you guys are talking about. Don't you think he'll ask for it if he feels he needs it?

It might be better to hold off on this one.. at least for now.

Brandybuck
07-14-2007, 12:35 AM
Ron Paul made it clear this evening in a California fundraiser, that he does NOT believe that 9/11 was an inside job. He does believe that the government handling of the situation was inept, and that the Bush Adminstration took advantage of the trajedy for its political ends, but he does NOT believe that the government performed the attacks or let them happen.

LibertyEagle
07-14-2007, 12:37 AM
for all we know they could have agreed on this article.

Kind of like how Alex did the same thing on the article he wrote after he interviewed Daniel Ellsburg? And Ellsburg contacted him and made him change it! Like that? Alex is famous for pulling this sensationalist BS!

No, we should not wait. We should ask him to retract it RIGHT FRIGGIN' NOW!

Slugg
Actually, I listened to the show where RON SAID THAT!

Why should he retract it when Ron Said it....

Ron outing the possibility is the only thing keeping it from happening.

I'm firmly behind Ron...If he says we have to watch out for it...

I BELIEVE HIM!

Regardless if Ron Paul does feel this way, he didn't say that. It was spun to appear as if Ron Paul agreed with him. While you may also be right that Ron Paul is honest and his warnings should be heeded, HE DIDN'T SAY IT!!!!

We should separate Ron Paul (and ourselves) from the 9/11 'truth movement.' Most people just don't care, wont believe, or find it silly. We need to create distance...I am surprised Ron Paul even went on the show....It's a little disheartening that he associated himself with Alex Jones (yet again) knowing that he is being spun that way....but then again...the truth is strong....so who knows how this will play out.

buffalokid777
Ron Paul made it clear this evening in a California fundraiser, that he does NOT believe that 9/11 was an inside job. He does believe that the government handling of the situation was inept, and that the Bush Adminstration took advantage of the trajedy for its political ends, but he does NOT believe that the government performed the attacks or let them happen.

This has nothing to do with 9/11

micahnelson
07-14-2007, 12:38 AM
Its really late at night. Id like to have this debunked for the Sunday Shows if possible. This is the story the media would like to Run about Ron Paul. I want to believe the campaign will do this, but they just had a long day at Google and have a big rally tomorrow. I don't want this to slip through the cracks.

Nashua news just ran an editorial about Ron's Support for Ed and Elaine Brown. I sent everyone with editorial power over there a letter explaining this was not the case, as well as the video of Ron's Fox News interview with Cavuto on the matter. It feels like another one of those "hit piece" weekends.

buffalokid777
07-14-2007, 12:39 AM
Woah woah and hold the phone! :D Don't you guys think Ron Paul can call up and ask Alex for a retraction if he wants one? Ron Paul is a guest of honor on Alex's show and for all we know they could have agreed on this article.

I appreciate the sentiment (which is to protect Ron Paul) but it's pretty clear to me that with a word Ron Paul could have the full retraction you guys are talking about. Don't you think he'll ask for it if he feels he needs it?

I agree 1000%....if you want a retraction....DON'T email Alex.....

EMAIL RON.....Alex would give Ron a retraction in a heartbeat if he asked for it.....

LibertyEagle
07-14-2007, 12:40 AM
I agree 1000%....if you want a retraction....DON'T email Alex.....

EMAIL RON.....Alex would give Ron a retraction in a heartbeat if he asked for it.....

Won't work. RP HQ's general email is backed up beyond belief.

We shouldn't wait on this. Alex needs to retract it IMMEDIATELY.

micahnelson
07-14-2007, 12:40 AM
Who has access to the campaign? I agree it would mean more coming from the good Doctor.

SwordOfShannarah
07-14-2007, 12:43 AM
Kind of like how Alex did the same thing on the article he wrote after he interviewed Daniel Ellsburg? And Ellsburg contacted him and made him change it! Like that? Alex is famous for pulling this sensationalist BS!

No, we should not wait. We should ask him to retract it RIGHT FRIGGIN' NOW!

I hear you, but you never know this might be a set up. If TV spouts this RP will get his day to clarify, just like he has about "saying we brought on 9/11". When he clarifies he of course shows what he really said and gets tons more media attention.

Who knows..

Anyway- email away if you think that's best. I can't claim my way is best because it might not be.

Wyurm
07-14-2007, 12:44 AM
Thank you. Maybe this will work out as a way for Ron to publicly distance himself.

Umm, why in the heck are you guys doing this? did you get Ron's permission to harrass his friend? And what makes you think he wants to distance himself from Alex Jones? I know I don't want him to since the majority of Ron's support is from Infowars.com and Alex's other sites.

buffalokid777
07-14-2007, 12:45 AM
Won't work. RP HQ's general email is backed up beyond belief.

We shouldn't wait on this. Alex needs to retract it IMMEDIATELY.

That's the LAMEST thing I EVER heard.....

I support Ron Paul 100%....he knows what's best for his campaign better than anyone....

If you think you know better...why don't you try and run for office and do better....

I agree with whatever Ron Paul thinks is best, not some anonymous person posting on a ron paul forum. Ron Paul IS a smart person...He knows what is BEST for HIS campaign!

andrewgreve
07-14-2007, 12:45 AM
He needs to hammer down concretely that he has NO connection to the 9/11 Conspiracy Movement and that he is disappointed in Alex Jones using an interview in an attempt to steal the spotlight for his extreme views.

Claim 1: Ron Paul has no connection to the 9/11 truth movement.

Counterevidence: Ron Paul himself said that MORE of his support comes from Alex's audience than any other single group. RP voluntarily and regularly goes on AJ's show. 'Nuff said.

On somewhat of a side note, I highly recommend that you check out some of Webster Tarpley's lectures on google video. He does an excellent job of explaining the fact that 9/11 truth is the key to the success of the greater liberty movement. (But I'm sure you'll go ahead and challenge me on this without even first taking my advice of checking out some Tarpley, or just thinking rationally for a few minutes about the state of the world and the Meme-war we are engaged in.)

Claim 2: Alex is using his latest (of literally dozens) RP interview to "attempt to steal the spotlight for his extreme views.

You have no evidence of this. Alex is not stealing anyone's spotlight. Also, Alex does not have any "extreme views." Most of what he does consists of getting on air and reading mainstream news headlines...

Claim 3: RP is "disappointed" that Alex is allegedly "using an interview in an attempt to steal the spotlight".

You have no evidence of this either.

Here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3390733082467388648&q=webster+tarpley&total=724&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

rockfree33
07-14-2007, 12:46 AM
Ron Paul should seriously distant himself from conspiracy theorists. He is already running on a campaign with radical ideas to abolish many federal agencies. This will make people wary of his ideas, and if they hear he's been talking to conspiracy groups that will just put the nail in the coffin.

andrewgreve
07-14-2007, 12:48 AM
Who has access to the campaign?

The campaign has access to the internet. I'm sure they've seen Alex's headline by now. Everyone involved in this thing is an adult and they will work together as such. I don't know what you all are so worried about.

The Yellow and Black of Market Anarchy flies high with Alex and Ron Paul!

buffalokid777
07-14-2007, 12:49 AM
Ron Paul should seriously distant himself from conspiracy theorists. He is already running on a campaign with radical ideas to abolish many federal agencies. This will make people wary of his ideas, and if they hear he's been talking to conspiracy groups that will just put the nail in the coffin.

If you ACTUALLY are a REAL supporter of Ron Paul(Which I sincerely doubt you are)

How could you EVER trust Ron to run this country when you are already QUESTIONING the way he runs his campaign???

Can anyone say Cointelpro?

Wyurm
07-14-2007, 12:49 AM

You guys do not have a right to try getting rid of Ron's largest support base. I hope you realize that at least half of us here are some form of "conspiracy theorists". I'm asking that you stay out of RP's business please. This is definitely not your fight.

kimosabi
07-14-2007, 12:50 AM

Why, there is huge conspiracy to steal your freedoms and liberty's away from you.

It's no theory, it's happening as I type this post....

Wyurm
07-14-2007, 12:50 AM
If you ACTUALLY are a REAL supporter of Ron Paul(Which I sincerely doubt you are)

How could you EVER trust Ron to run this country when you are already QUESTIONING the way he runs his campaign???

Can anyone say Cointelpro?

I have to agree with you here. Probably some blowback from the fredthompson forum thing.

micahnelson
07-14-2007, 12:52 AM
Andrew, Im saying the campaign needs to come out clearly on this issue.

The 9/11 Conspiracy crowd supports Ron Paul, great. We agree on something. We both want less government.

http://www.reason.com/blog/show/120338.html
Ron Paul's Stated View on 9/11

I am not going to review the video at this time. There are more pressing matters at hand. I realize you have your view, but it is not Ron's view and ideas like this should not be associated with him.

andrewgreve
07-14-2007, 12:53 AM
Thanks for posting, 9/11 truthers. These sideline quarterbacks are quite numerous. They need to learn that we are all adults in this thing. We are responsible and make our decisions deliberately. That includes Ron Paul.

Also, for those of you who are not familiar with why so many of us view 9/11 truth as a central issue for the Paul campaign and the liberty movement in general, I highly recommend this two hour lecture by Webster Tarpley:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3390733082467388648&q=webster+tarpley&total=724&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

It is called, "The 9/11 Issue: Key to stopping World War III"

If that title doesn't entice you, and the content convince you, then you don't really get what's going on around here.

buffalokid777
07-14-2007, 12:54 AM
I have to agree with you here. Probably some blowback from the fredthompson forum thing.

We've had ALOT of fun with the Fred Forum....but if these inbreds wanna get into a war of wits they are gonna see it's a losing battle....

They need to understand our tactics are a RESPONSE to theirs......

OUR tactics won't work for them because they OWN the media.....What we OWN is still a mystery to them....

They can let this be a fair race.....

Or they can try to mimic us which I gurantee won't work because we are both in VERY different positions.

kimosabi
07-14-2007, 12:55 AM
And to put things REALLY into perspective:

Watch Zeitgeist, The Movie

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331

andrewgreve
07-14-2007, 12:55 AM
ideas like this should not be associated with him.

Why are you trying to control?

Wyurm
07-14-2007, 12:56 AM
Andrew, Im saying the campaign needs to come out clearly on this issue.

The 9/11 Conspiracy crowd supports Ron Paul, great. We agree on something. We both want less government.

http://www.reason.com/blog/show/120338.html
Ron Paul's Stated View on 9/11

I am not going to review the video at this time. There are more pressing matters at hand. I realize you have your view, but it is not Ron's view and ideas like this should not be associated with him.

Ron Paul is all about individuality and personal responsibility. I'm positive that if RP wanted his statement corrected, he would correct it with Alex. Alex is a friend of Ron's. I'm sure Ron can handle this himself, you really do not need to get into it, and if you are faking that you support RP well, meh.

andrewgreve
07-14-2007, 12:57 AM

Great flick!

Rabbit
07-14-2007, 12:58 AM
Singling out the "truthers" is a sure fire way of distracting the campaign by pitting the campaign against itself.. Every political group has their extreme element.. Distancing from "truthers" is like Republicans distancing themselves from fundamentalist Christianity.. It's like the Democrats distancing themselves from the Cindy Sheehan's and Michael Moore's.. It's a ridiculous agenda and is self-defeating, you lose more than you gain.. Only irrational people associate an ideology with a group of people who support that ideology.. The American people aren't quite as dumb as some of you seem to think they are..

RP welcomes all the support he can get.. Please respect the way he chooses to run his campaign..

buffalokid777
07-14-2007, 12:59 AM

No Don't....

That movie IS rat poison....

Rat poison is 98% nutritious...it's the 2% that isn't nutritious that finishes them off....

That movie is a red herring mixed with some good information in parts 2,3,4,

Part 1 is the disinfo to scare you away from the nutrition....

ZEITGEIST IS AN ESTABLISHMENT DISINFO FILM....

DON'T BUY INTO PART 1

I KNOW PEOPLE WHO STUDY EGYPTOLOGY....

THEY SAY PART 1 IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF GARBAGE YOU'VE EVER HEARD AND I ALREADY KNEW THAT EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT AS SCHOOLED IN EGYPTOLOGY!

militant
07-14-2007, 01:01 AM
paul *did* say it. but they're going to try to link it to 9/11 ct's. that's the risk, yes. but i see another possibility.

maybe this is another 'rudy moment'. paul says something politically incorrect, shocks people, grabs headlines, gets brought on tv to defend himself or apologize, and dazzles the masses with the Truth.

thus weakening further the public's trust in the government and the machinery of society in general. that's lots more votes for our man. and it'd cost very very few, on the other end of the spectrum on that issue.

i say paul should stand by his words, like he always does, and explain carefully that our government and all governments have staged news, events, attacks, etc, for thousands of years. even rome. and that this administration has shown itself to be reckless and uneven, knee-jerk and unfit - what's to say *anything* is off the table for them, what with preemptive NUKES being considered and all.

admittedly, jones owes at the least a clarification, de-linking paul from himself on the 9/11 stuff, and noting that 9/11 wasn't mentioned in the question in the first place - just the specific things we know are a matter of little-known public record, now.

andrewgreve
07-14-2007, 01:02 AM
ZEITGEIST IS AN ESTABLISHMENT DISINFO FILM....

Do you remember when in Martial Law that disinfo guy tries to say that Alex works for Fox... LOL

Long Live Zeitgeist! Long Live 9/11 Truth! Long Live Market Anarchy! Long Live the Ron Paul rEVOLution!

micahnelson
You guys are getting obsessed with this "fake ron paul" supporter stuff.

Search me on meetup, facebook, youtube, the flyers i made, my website.

Andrew, I am not trying to have a flame war with you. I am just very concerned that opinions that Ron Paul has stated he does not agree with are being attributed to him. I am not trying to control what you say, only trying to put out fires if at all possible.

I hope Ron gets elected and a full investigation of 9/11 takes place. I think some people were criminally negligent. I hope it would be in depth enough to satisfy the truthers as well. Transparency is important.

WhiteWhaleHolyGrail
Dr. Paul shouldn't definitely accept all the supporters he can. However, when somebody says "Ron Paul warns of staged terror attack", and he never said it, that is a little irritating.

rockfree33
07-14-2007, 01:07 AM
Wow, I never realized there were so many conspiracy theorists on this board. I do believe that there are a select few in power who want to grow their power, but I can't believe most of the conspiracy films that I saw on the internet. They are filled with biased propaganda.

So what most people are saying is that I am one of the select few who isn't a conspiracy theorist that supports Ron Paul? I can't believe that.

kimosabi
07-14-2007, 01:07 AM
I'm still scratching my head as to what is wrong with wanting to know what the Truth is about the events of 9/11?

The official story has more holes in than a ton of swiss cheese, so we are entitled to know what really happened on 9/11.

Ron Pauls message is that of Life, Love, Liberty and Freedom and the only way to achieve those objectives is to find out the truth about why our Life, Love, Liberty's and Freedom's are trying to be stolen from us all since 9/11.

Craig_R
07-14-2007, 01:09 AM
whats the big damn deal? dont you guys know anything about the gulf of tonkin

see ron say what you blame alex jones of baiting him to say on the floor of the house here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d8MIENVtKw

whats next? are you all gonna send paul nasty emails?

buffalokid777
07-14-2007, 01:12 AM
i am all FOR Ron Paul....

If he says please don't do this.....I will comply......

If people want to talk about him being on Alex and wanting him to retract things....

ASK THE MAN RON PAUL....I TRUST HIM COMPLETELY!

Whatever Ron Paul thinks is best for HIS campaign.....I WOULD BE A FOOL TO DISAGREE WITH! SO IF YOU DISAGREE WITH RON PAUL.....Maybe you should contact him.....I am for Ron Paul and will suppot ANYTHING he says as LONG as it is NOT unconstitutional or unlawful!

And I have NEVER seen him support something that is UNCONSTITUTIONAL or UNLAWFUL!

andrewgreve
07-14-2007, 01:13 AM
Again, you non-truthers (yes, you are the minority I do believe) should check out that Tarpley link I put earlier.

"The 9/11 Issue: Key to stopping World War III" Just Google "Webster Tarpley" its near the top.

I want to get RP elected. I also want to do my best to prevent more staged terror. The false flag nuke attack will come if we don't expose the MO itself.

Craig_R
07-14-2007, 01:13 AM
Wow, I never realized there were so many conspiracy theorists on this board. I do believe that there are a select few in power who want to grow their power, but I can't believe most of the conspiracy films that I saw on the internet. They are filled with biased propaganda.

So what most people are saying is that I am one of the select few who isn't a conspiracy theorist that supports Ron Paul? I can't believe that.

study history

andrewgreve
07-14-2007, 01:14 AM

see ron say what you blame alex jones of baiting him to say on the floor of the house here:

Great clip.

WhiteWhaleHolyGrail
07-14-2007, 01:15 AM

To me, his example of a Gulf of Tonkin type incident refers to an Iranian military attack on Israel or on our troops in Iraq.

When I hear "staged terror attack" (not Ron Paul's words) I think of an incident like 9/11.

austin356
When are you guys going to learn?

When something "bad" happens to RP it always ends up being his brightest moments.

And this idea of "false flag operations" in war is not a radical idea. People who are actually watching the places where he would be talked bad about know about GoT, murders at the beginning of WWII, USS Liberty, and Operation Northwoods came out a while back and everyone in the mainstream was just like.......... and whats new??......!!!!!!!!!

RP was not referring to a domestic self inflicted attack; He as talking about a Iranian/US manufactured conflict. The latter is pretty much accepted by all mainstream people who study history as a common way to start an international conflict that one side wanted anyways.

buffalokid777
Long Live the Ron Paul rEVOLution!

I WILL agree with you on that!

andrewgreve
07-14-2007, 01:16 AM

Why can't you believe that? I can't help but feel that your rejection of the reality of 9/11 truth being HUGE and being a HUGE base for RP is basically the same as you rejecting the truth about 9/11 itself...a denial of reality.

micahnelson
07-14-2007, 01:17 AM
He didn't say "Staged Attack", he said Contrived Gulf of Tonkin style attack. Ultimately he is afraid that some minor incident, that we make inevitable through our rhetoric or Israel's action, will be used as justification for war.

This is different then concept of a "staged attack". The connotations are completely different.

"Creating a situation where war is inevitable" sounds like a credible statement.

"We are going to use a Staged Attack" sounds like paranoia.

Alex Jones should not have used the wording he did, knowing the reaction it would illicit in the mainstream press.

Craig_R
07-14-2007, 01:18 AM
To me, his example of a Gulf of Tonkin type incident refers to an Iranian military attack on Israel or on our troops in Iraq.

When I hear "staged terror attack" (not Ron Paul's words) I think of an incident like 9/11.

then you should look into the gulf of tonkin incident because I guess you have no idea what it was. It wasnt staged, but there was no "attack" but that didnt stop them from saying so and putting more boots on the ground in vietnam

kimosabi
07-14-2007, 01:18 AM

When something "bad" happens to RP it always ends up being his brightest moments.

And this idea of "false flag operations" in war is not a radical idea. People who are actually watching the places where he would be talked bad about know about GoT, murders at the beginning of WWII, USS Liberty, and Operation Northwoods came out a while back and everyone in the mainstream was just like.......... and whats new??......!!!!!!!!!

RP was not referring to a domestic self inflicted attack; He as talking about a Iranian/US manufactured conflict.

Ron Paul is the KING of BLOWBACK!!!!!

Craig_R
07-14-2007, 01:20 AM
He didn't say "Staged Attack", he said Contrived Gulf of Tonkin style attack. Ultimately he is afraid that some minor incident, that we make inevitable through our rhetoric or Israel's action, will be used as justification for war.

This is different then concept of a "staged attack". The connotations are completely different.

"Creating a situation where war is inevitable" sounds like a credible statement.

"We are going to use a Staged Attack" sounds like paranoia.

Alex Jones should not have used the wording he did, knowing the reaction it would illicit in the mainstream press.

contrived ,staged whats the difference ?

same thing different word

WhiteWhaleHolyGrail
07-14-2007, 01:20 AM
then you should look into the gulf of tonkin incident because I guess you have no idea what it was. It wasnt staged, but there was no "attack" but that didnt stop them from saying so and putting more boots on the ground in vietnam

How was the Gulf of Tonkin incident a "terror attack"?

micahnelson
07-14-2007, 01:24 AM
Ron Paul is the KING of BLOWBACK!!!!!

You're right, you're right. I gotta have faith in the guy. Ever since i watched that appearance he made on the Morton Downey Jr. show back in the 88 election I don't think any amount of criticism will break him.

You'll have to excuse me if I got a little worked up. I just finished debunking
http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070714/OPINION01/207140316/-1/HEALTH
by emailing the editors and letting them know about Ron's Interview on Cavuto.

Between people being lazy, people being judgemental, and people being plain liars- there is alot of misinformation out there. I will be calling Iowans tommorow to try and clear some of that up.

Craig_R
07-14-2007, 01:25 AM
How was the Gulf of Tonkin incident a "terror attack"?

from the article that has sand in so many vaginas on here

"Presidential candidate Ron Paul says the U.S. is in "great danger" of a staged terror attack or a Gulf of Tonkin style provocation while also warning that a major collapse of the American economy is on the horizon and could be precipitated by the bombing of Iran and the closure of the Persian Gulf. "

do you see anything in there that might make mention of the gulf of tonkin ?

Spirit of '76
07-14-2007, 01:26 AM
I will be calling Iowans tommorow to try and clear some of that up.

While you've got 'em on the phone, don't forget to take a moment to make sure they understand that 9/11 was an inside job.

:rolleyes:

micahnelson
contrived ,staged whats the difference ?

same thing different word

Connotation my friend. Its the difference between "blaming America", and "implicating foreign policy"

buffalokid777

RP was not referring to a domestic self inflicted attack; He as talking about a Iranian/US manufactured conflict. The latter is pretty much accepted by all mainstream people who study history as a common way to start an international conflict that one side wanted anyways.

You are correct.....

We have some Fred Thompson trolls here who got a little annoyed over the fredthompsonforum.com. Its a site based in the style of stephen colbert style "truthiness" though they thought it was a chance to study Ron Paul's internet success...

But good for us and bad for them....I think these inbreds are finally starting to get it that in intelligence....we outnumber them 10-1.....they thought they would be able to learn from us....instead they were frustrated and left wondering where they went wrong.....
give it up.....

you may think it's Hillary's turn.....

It's Ron Pauls turn.....

And if you are trying to study our methods....you are just wasting your time!

Research only goes so far....

You will NEED a millenium to EVER get an inkling of our thought processes

micahnelson
07-14-2007, 01:28 AM
While you've got 'em on the phone, don't forget to take a moment to make sure they understand that 9/11 was an inside job.

I watched LadyJade's video on the issue. I am fully prepared to keep those SOB's on the phone till they have sold everything they own to donate to the campaign. Also, I will encourage them to adopt 17 year old children who will turn 18 before ames to recruit more potential voters.

Spirit of '76
07-14-2007, 01:30 AM
I watched LadyJade's video on the issue. I am fully prepared to keep those SOB's on the phone till they have sold everything they own to donate to the campaign. Also, I will encourage them to adopt 17 year old children who will turn 18 before ames to recruit more potential voters.

Yeah, voting for Ron Paul is ok and everything, but while you've got their attention you've got make sure they know the Truth about 9/11!!!!!1!1!!!

buffalokid777
07-14-2007, 01:30 AM
www.fredthompsonforum.com

Let's fight them over there so we don't have to fight them over here....

I'm PatriotGame over there......

micahnelson
07-14-2007, 01:32 AM
Didn't you see my other thread? I am trying to advocate the 7/11 truth movement.

The Big Gulp is refreshing. Too Refreshing if you ask me.

WhiteWhaleHolyGrail
from the article that has sand in so many vaginas on here

"Presidential candidate Ron Paul says the U.S. is in "great danger" of a staged terror attack or a Gulf of Tonkin style provocation while also warning that a major collapse of the American economy is on the horizon and could be precipitated by the bombing of Iran and the closure of the Persian Gulf. "

do you see anything in there that might make mention of the gulf of tonkin ?

If you listen to the interview, he didn't say "staged terror attack" and I don't think he even mentioned the Gulf of Tonkin. Alex Jones was the one who said all those things, he asked Dr. Paul if we are in danger of something, Dr. Paul said yes there is danger of something. He gave no specifics.

Upon listening to the interview, it is my understanding that Dr. Paul is suspicious of contrived Iranian military activities, not a "staged terror attack", such as a 9/11 type incident.

I think the article is very misleading, but we are all entitled to our own interpretations.

andrewgreve

Tell them that Ron Paul is a Market Anarchist, too. (I know most of you guys won't believe me on this one just yet, but it's pretty clear if you know what to look for.)
:D

Spirit of '76
07-14-2007, 01:33 AM
Didn't you see my other thread? I am trying to advocate the 7/11 truth movement.

The Big Gulp is refreshing. Too Refreshing if you ask me.

I called 9/11 once, but I ended up just driving myself to the emergency room.

Spirit of '76
07-14-2007, 01:35 AM
Also, when you're calling Iowans, don't forget to mention that all the other candidates are stooges of the illuminati. They need to know the Truth!

micahnelson
07-14-2007, 01:37 AM
Also, when you're calling Iowans, don't forget to mention that all the other candidates are stooges of the illuminati. They need to know the Truth!

Just like you and I are closet Fred Thompsonites?

buffalokid777
07-14-2007, 01:37 AM
COMEOVER TO....

www.fredthompsonforum.com....

lets battle there! On HOME turf!

I am PatriotGame there!

micahnelson
07-14-2007, 01:38 AM
COMEOVER TO....

www.fredthompsonforum.com....

lets battle there! On HOME turf!

buffalokid777
07-14-2007, 01:39 AM
Not EVEN 1 GUTLESS Fred Thompson supporter willing to make the Journey for a REAL Debate.....

YOU FRED THOMPSON SELLOUT SUPPORTERS ARE GUTLESS WONDERS! :)

Spirit of '76
07-14-2007, 01:44 AM
Just like you and I are closet Fred Thompsonites?

Actually, one of the members here has helped me to understand that I am actually "part of the alien entourage".

I shit you not.

rockfree33
07-14-2007, 01:44 AM
Why can't you believe that? I can't help but feel that your rejection of the reality of 9/11 truth being HUGE and being a HUGE base for RP is basically the same as you rejecting the truth about 9/11 itself...a denial of reality.

I realize that we both support Ron Paul for different reasons. I know that the government can't go unchecked and it will do it's best to expand its power. But Ron Paul has taken the same position as me in that he doesn't believe 9/11 was an inside job. That being said, any Ron Paul supporter who explicitly says they support him because his views on 9/11 are aligned with conspiracy theorists will go against his campaign and that will discredit all of his important stances. Remember it's not about you or me, it's about Ron Paul becoming President of the United States. Once Ron Paul picks up steam, the media will try its best to put him down.

Spirit of '76
07-14-2007, 01:48 AM
I realize that we both support Ron Paul for different reasons. I know that the government can't go unchecked and it will do it's best to expand its power. But Ron Paul has taken the same position as me in that he doesn't believe 9/11 was an inside job. That being said, any Ron Paul supporter who explicitly says they support him because his views on 9/11 are aligned with conspiracy theorists will go against his campaign and that will discredit all of his important stances. Remember it's not about you or me, it's about Ron Paul becoming President of the United States. Once Ron Paul picks up steam, the media will try its best to put him down.

Dude, forget it. It's like arguing with a brick wall.

Only it's a brick wall that throws temper tantrums and accuses you of hating it for its freedom.

I say if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. That's why from now on when ever I tell anyone about Ron Paul, I'm going to make sure they know that he wants to expose the government coverup of 9/11 and root out the illuminati/rothschild influence in our government. I'm gonna make sure that everyone knows that Ron Paul is the only one who can prevent the alien takeover of planet earth.

thuja
07-14-2007, 01:50 AM

yes, please do. Ron Paul is all grown up, and can do so himself, if he feels that is the correct thing to do.

micahnelson
07-14-2007, 01:50 AM
i signed up for the Sam Eagle forums just to be accused of following him. I guess im found out.

FreedomLover
07-14-2007, 01:51 AM
Actually, one of the members here has helped me to understand that I am actually "part of the alien entourage".

I shit you not.

That guy still hasn't figured out that IM in the alien entourage. Thanks for keeping the enlighted humans off my track spirit of 76. :cool:

Concerning this thread, I think people are overreacting a little bit. Ron Paul knows what happens when he talks to a guy like jones, he probably understands the risks and labels that might be placed on him, but this piece really doesn't do much besides show that RP is distrustful of big government, as he should be, and as all americans should be.

Considering that the title of the article (most of the article) was lifted directly from Jones site, its really no one elses fault besides jones' for this misunderstanding. It between RP and jones to straighten things out, so lets not get so bent out of shape over this.

micahnelson
07-14-2007, 01:52 AM
Where were you 2 hours ago when i was hyperventilating Freedomlover?

ronpaulhawaii
07-14-2007, 01:55 AM
Them fredthreds WAS hilarious.;)

Though out history, bad ideas have gained power. They are all conspiracies until uncovered. To not be vigilant against all enemies, foreign and domestic, is unpatriotic and dangerous.

Many people tend to overreact, at first, when they experiance the fraudulence and corruption of the real world. Some make fools of themselves and by extension, their associates.

One must play The Game to win.

and

Everyone needs to be very :eek: sensitive to prospective voters

my$00.02

FreedomLover
07-14-2007, 01:56 AM
Where were you 2 hours ago when i was hyperventilating Freedomlover?

about what ??

Spirit of '76
07-14-2007, 01:59 AM

and

Everyone needs to be very :eek: sensitive to prospective voters

No way!

9/11 was, like, the most important thing ever in the whole wide world! People MUST know the Truth.

If you're trying to tell me that I shouldn't tell people that 9/11 was an inside job at the same time I'm telling 'em about, like, Ron Paul and stuff because they might react negatively, you're trying to take away my Free Speech! :mad:

micahnelson
07-14-2007, 02:00 AM
I was having a panic attack about negative press. You and a couple others had reassuring things to say. Dr. Paul is very tactful and capable of handling the big bad media.

ronpaulhawaii
07-14-2007, 02:01 AM
No way!

9/11 was, like, the most important thing ever in the whole wide world! People MUST know the Truth.

If you're trying to tell me that I shouldn't tell people that 9/11 was an inside job at the same time I'm telling 'em about, like, Ron Paul and stuff because they might react negatively, you're trying to take away my Free Speech! :mad:

LOL

micahnelson
07-14-2007, 02:05 AM

Play to Win? I don't think I've ever heard that before and I've heard some pretty absurd ways to play. I would ask that you take back that statement.

aravoth
07-14-2007, 02:11 AM
I'm getting tired of this Shit. These arguments are Retarded.

Spirit of '76
07-14-2007, 02:14 AM

With a capital 'R'...

Craig_R
07-14-2007, 02:14 AM
you guys have wayyy too much time on your hands, but I do love what you've done with the fred forum

ever get any real fred supporters over there?

FreedomLover
07-14-2007, 02:16 AM
I think there was one weak fred supporter, but he switched to ron paul the first day the ron paul guys invaded. :p

andrewgreve
07-14-2007, 02:17 AM
you guys have wayyy too much time on your hands, but I do love what you've done with the fred forum

One of them (maybe the only one...) was reduced to putting "(real)" in a post title, to differentiate it from all the jokesters... lol

micahnelson
07-14-2007, 02:18 AM
Basically, anyone intelligent enough to use a computer knows not to vote for Fred Thompson.

rockfree33
07-14-2007, 02:18 AM
I think there was one weak fred supporter, but he switched to ron paul the first day the ron paul guys invaded. :p

lol I know what you mean. When I tell people about Ron Paul and what he represents, they are like holy crap! Where do I sign up!? Dr. Paul is right, the message of freedom is popular.

aravoth
07-14-2007, 02:21 AM
With a capital 'R'...

exactly.

Craig_R
07-14-2007, 02:24 AM
Basically, anyone intelligent enough to use a computer knows not to vote for Fred Thompson.

I wish

I'm in wisconsin, there are people on local boards who think fred is the best thing since the patriot act and unwarranted telephone tapping

The Dane
07-14-2007, 03:22 AM
RP said no more than:

"I think we're in great danger of it," responded the Congressman, "We're in danger in many ways, the attack on our civil liberties here at home, the foreign policy that's in shambles and our obligations overseas and commitment which endangers our troops and our national defense."

To know what "it" means youll have to listen all the interview :rolleyes:

If that is the best qoute Alex Jones can find for supporting the headline i would say that he is making a direct manipulation of the reader.

AND hes putting RP together with Cindy Sheehan, talk about serving a dish for the FOX network!!!:

Cindy Sheehan said no more than:

"I definitely think that is a distinct possibility, that there will be some kind of attack whether it's manufactured or real...."

source: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007/120707distinctchance.htm

In Alex Jones's RP aritcle that becomes:

"[RP to comment].... on Cindy Sheehan's recent comments that the U.S. is in danger of a staged terror attack or a Gulf of Tonkin style provocation that will validate the Neo-Con agenda and lead to the implementation of the infrastructure of martial law that Bush recently signed into law via executive order"

denvervoipguru
07-14-2007, 03:34 AM
I'd be VERY SURPRISED if Alex would misquote the Congressman...Alex is a HUGE SUPPORTER of RP.

The Dane
07-14-2007, 03:39 AM
That he is a huge supporter dosent exclude one of the following.

1) He is making a misqoute of Ron Paul to make honest journalist in the Neocon media to marginalise him.

2) He is just not very clever, and like the money he gets from his webpage. (The publicity aspect)

To clarify my position i think 9/11 was done by mosaad.

buffalokid777
07-14-2007, 04:33 AM

Occaisonally,

The site was put on Michelle Malkin's hot air blog.......

They were trying to debunk it as being a Fake Fred Thompson site.....all it did was bring alot of Fred Thompson supporters who were curiosity seekers....

And I have no doubt they read some truthiness that made them look at things differenty.....

It's always fun to teach people about blowback and convert some conservatives to supporting Ron Paul! :) Many conservatives don't even know about the writings of Irving Kristol and the differences between Neoconservtives and conservatives....Thanks to Michelle Malkin's Hot Air blog....a bunch got to learn all because they were so enthustiastic on debunking that site as not a REAL Fred Thompson Forum...

For an example of what I'm talking about....check this thread!

http://www.fredthompsonforum.com/showthread.php?t=106

Heh!

P.S. LOTS of people posted there that were able to understand the colbert style of "Truthiness"

It wasn't just 1 or 2 people making all the posts....it was more like a small army of comedy writers doing improv :)

LibertyEagle
07-14-2007, 04:40 AM
I know I don't want him to since the majority of Ron's support is from Infowars.com and Alex's other sites.

BULL!

LibertyEagle
07-14-2007, 04:43 AM
The campaign has access to the internet. I'm sure they've seen Alex's headline by now. Everyone involved in this thing is an adult and they will work together as such. I don't know what you all are so worried about.

The Yellow and Black of Market Anarchy flies high with Alex and Ron Paul!

Andrew, will all due respect, please don't talk about Alex Jones and Ron Paul like they are one in the same. I will stop there.

Slugg
07-14-2007, 04:46 AM
Andrew, will all due respect, please don't talk about Alex Jones and Ron Paul like they are one in the same. I will stop there.

Preach it!!!

LibertyEagle
07-14-2007, 04:59 AM

Counterevidence: Ron Paul himself said that MORE of his support comes from Alex's audience than any other single group. RP voluntarily and regularly goes on AJ's show. 'Nuff said.

Andrew, I am a listener of AJ and I certainly am not a member of the "9/11 truth movement". RP made such a statement some time ago. The only person whose mouth I've heard it coming out of in the last few months is Alex Jones. He is fond of saying, "the Congressman told me off air".

LibertyEagle
07-14-2007, 05:05 AM
paul *did* say it. but they're going to try to link it to 9/11 ct's. that's the risk, yes. but i see another possibility.

No, he did NOT say it. That was all ALEX JONES.

Electric Church
07-14-2007, 05:10 AM
There are paid provocateurs and saboteurs who have been assigned the specific task to come here and repeatedly knock Alex Jones, Aaron Russo, 9-11 truth in an attempt to divide true Ron Paul supporters and to slow the massive growth of the Ron Paul campaign.

egnore this thread;)

LibertyEagle
07-14-2007, 05:10 AM
Occaisonally,

The site was put on Michelle Malkin's hot air blog.......

They were trying to debunk it as being a Fake Fred Thompson site.....all it did was bring alot of Fred Thompson supporters who were curiosity seekers....

And I have no doubt they read some truthiness that made them look at things differenty.....

It's always fun to teach people about blowback and convert some conservatives to supporting Ron Paul! :) Many conservatives don't even know about the writings of Irving Kristol and the differences between Neoconservtives and conservatives....Thanks to Michelle Malkin's Hot Air blog....a bunch got to learn all because they were so enthustiastic on debunking that site as not a REAL Fred Thompson Forum...

For an example of what I'm talking about....check this thread!

http://www.fredthompsonforum.com/showthread.php?t=106

Heh!

P.S. LOTS of people posted there that were able to understand the colbert style of "Truthiness"

It wasn't just 1 or 2 people making all the posts....it was more like a small army of comedy writers doing improv :)

And it's just so great that you come over here, on a Ron Paul message board, and brag about what you did. :( Do you think that Dr. Paul would agree with you invading Fred's message board and acting like you're a supporter while dissing him? Do you?

Electric Church
07-14-2007, 05:11 AM
There are paid provocateurs and saboteurs who have been assigned the specific task to come here and repeatedly knock Alex Jones, Aaron Russo, 9-11 truth in an attempt to divide true Ron Paul supporters and to slow the massive growth of the Ron Paul campaign.

LibertyEagle
07-14-2007, 05:19 AM

LOL! :eek: :D

Electrostatic
07-14-2007, 05:22 AM
OK, you guys disagree on this.... ENOUGH ALREADY!
Stick to the MESSAGE and quit tearing yourselves apart.. BOTH SIDES.

Slugg
07-14-2007, 05:23 AM

Perhaps at the beginning AJ provided the majority of his support. But after the debates, I betcha AJ listeners are outnumbered. I, nor do any of my 10 friends who support RP, do not listen to AJ. We all learned about Ron Paul through the debates.

On somewhat of a side note, I highly recommend that you check out some of Webster Tarpley's lectures on google video. He does an excellent job of explaining the fact that 9/11 truth is the key to the success of the greater liberty movement. (But I'm sure you'll go ahead and challenge me on this without even first taking my advice of checking out some Tarpley, or just thinking rationally for a few minutes about the state of the world and the Meme-war we are engaged in.)

I hear you, but now your talking about a 'great awakening.' (Which would be the third in our history). We are talking plain politics. Ron Paul will never get the nomination as the "conspiracy theorist" candidate. Period. He can get it as the, "I always speak the truth" candidate.

Claim 3: RP is "disappointed" that Alex is allegedly "using an interview in an attempt to steal the spotlight".

You have no evidence of this either.

I think that's his point. He thinks Ron Paul should say that. I am not sure what stance he 'should' take. I tend to think that the more 'mainstream' he presents himself (without compromising his principals) the more 'electable' he becomes.

Electric Church
07-14-2007, 05:25 AM
Bunch of paid provocateurs and saboteurs who have been assigned the specific task to come here and repeatedly knock Alex Jones, Aaron Russo, 9-11 truth in an attempt to divide true Ron Paul supporters and to slow the massive growth of the Ron Paul campaign.

LibertyBelle
07-14-2007, 05:26 AM
Andrew, I am a listener of AJ and I certainly am not a member of the "9/11 truth movement". RP made such a statement some time ago. The only person whose mouth I've heard it coming out of in the last few months is Alex Jones. He is fond of saying, "the Congressman told me off air".

AJ's 'somebody give me a medal' attitude is absolutely hilarious! He's like a child. Who knows how much money is coming from where, and who the hell cares! This isn't a freakin' contest. :rolleyes:

Slugg
07-14-2007, 05:26 AM
Bunch of paid provocateurs and saboteurs who have been assigned the specific task to come here and repeatedly knock Alex Jones, Aaron Russo, 9-11 truth in an attempt to divide true Ron Paul supporters and to slow the massive growth of the Ron Paul campaign.

I'm sure AJ will do a story on that

Electrostatic
07-14-2007, 05:28 AM
For God Sakes Mr. Canada, I can guarantee you there are people in this campaign who do not belive Mr. Jones.... I've met them.. Some of them are in my meetup... THIS MOVEMENT IS BIGGER THAN ANY ONE ISSUE, SO AGREE TO DISAGREE AND STICK TO THE MESSAGE OR WE LOSE!!!!!

There are PLENTY of other sites on the internet where you can discuss this... Hell, you can discuss it here using PM's!

LibertyEagle
07-14-2007, 05:31 AM

egnore this thread;)

LOL. I wondered how long it would take the great Canadian EC to come along and pronounce his great and deep wisdom on this subject. He's right. The Presidential campaign of Dr. Paul doesn't matter. What matters most is attempting to cram, err.... tell, all of America that "9-11 is an inside job". Scream it if you must. Because if you just chant those words or wear a t-shirt with those words, all of America will believe you. And if you have to kill any chances that Ron Paul has to become President, to stand up for your true leader, Alex Jones, then by God, do it. Because Alex is the way, the truth and the light. It doesn't matter if he lied about what Dr. Paul actually said. No, it's Alex Jones who is important in all of this, not Ron Paul and his bid for President of the United States. Protect Alex Jones at all costs! He is our hero!

Bruehound
07-14-2007, 05:46 AM
The Truthers we have in the Chicago area are the hardest working activists we have on the streets. We do not have the truther/non-truther divisions I see on these boards because we are all out there campaigning relentlessly for RON PAUL, who is running for President. Alex Jones is not.

The vast majority of truthers are intelligent and mature enough to make the distinction. A very small but vocal minority on these boards do not possess those qualities.

Electrostatic
07-14-2007, 05:51 AM
Bruehound Thank You, Yes, Exactly...

Ron Paul 2008!

Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead!

micahnelson
07-14-2007, 06:51 AM
***NOTE*** This story's life is approaching the 24 hour mark. The need for urgency is likely over, as the "damage is done" so to speak. As we have free speech, if you disagree with Mr. Jones, I encourage you to inform him of that- but lets not keep ripping each other over the issue.

I put this on the front of this thread, It wasn't my intention to piss anyone off- just to clear up inaccuracies. If you were offended then mea culpa's all around. I wasn't trying to offend.

Anyone who said something rude in this thread, post here and say something nice then get out there and pass out flyers or call Iowans.

LibertyEagle
07-14-2007, 07:00 AM

This is NOT A FREE SPEECH ISSUE. Alex LIED about what Dr. Paul said!

Duckman
07-14-2007, 07:06 AM
Unfortunately I think Ron Paul supporters need to accept that Ron is actively courting 9/11 conspiracy theorists, otherwise he wouldn't appear on Alex Jones' show, he wouldn't be photographed meeting with truther groups, etc. We must accept that this is the case. Complaining about it will not help. Ron WANTS this association.

I agree that this association is very damaging to Ron Paul. Until you actually become a truther, the ideas of truthers are very unpalatable. This is because everyone wants to believe (and is indoctrinated to believe) that the U.S. is above conducting false flag operations. It's kind of like how, thanks to the popular brainwashing, it's difficult to accept that marijuana isn't evil and terrible until you actually try it.

I hope that a majority of Republicans believe in 9/11 truth within the next six months, because that is unfortunately the only way I see Ron getting nominated if Ron continues to be associated with 9/11 truth. :(

osofaux
07-14-2007, 07:27 AM
While everyone here was arguing over what damages Paul's campaign, dozens of people may have read this thread and then found someone else to vote for because of it.

micahnelson
07-14-2007, 07:29 AM
I agree to an extent. For the most part we were discussing ideas and it remained somewhat civil, at least by current web standards. I do agree it is time to clear the air though.

Nickel
07-14-2007, 07:45 AM
I learned about Ron Paul through the debates and I don't know anything about Alex Jones.

Also, 9/11 was directly related to our misguided foreign policy and the failure to prevent 9/11 was the direct result of the ignorance of the Bush administration. I think I have seen a clip, maybe it was one of the debates, where Ron Paul basically says this. Wasn't the whole Giuliani argument basically over this too? Ron doesn't blame Americans for 9/11 but American foreign policy - just like police aren't blaming the victim of a murder when they're looking for a motive.

If Ron Paul is going to be associated with the whole 9/11 conspiracy movement (which is fringe and certainly not the base of his support), then his campaign is finished. Seriously.

I don't believe he's part of this absurd theory, but it looks like a little damage has been done. Do a Google News search for Ron Paul, this "article" is near the top:
http://news.aol.com/elections-blog/2007/07/13/ron-paul-conspiracy-theorist/

Not good advertising.

RonPaulGetsIt
07-14-2007, 08:33 AM
This is my opinion on the situation. Ron Paul realized long ago that he didn't want to be labeled a truther and alienate all the people out there who will believe the official story. I agree with that strategy. Ron Paul is the ultimate defender of liberty and the consitution are what is necessary to bring back the checks and balances required for a free society. Let's not over complicate things here. For Ron Paul to say we are in danger of a Gulf of Tonkin type of attack simply means that. If we have a terrorist attack in the future and Bush declares dictatorial power lets view this with our eyes open.

DeadheadForPaul
07-14-2007, 09:24 AM
The 9/11 Truthers and the Alex Jones conspiracy nuts need to stop using Ron Paul's campaign as a platform for their radical agendas. Do you know how often I have to tell people that RP is not a 9/11 Truther? My own dad told me that Ron Paul is a nutjob because of his link to Alex Jones. CUT IT OUT.

Dan Klaus
07-14-2007, 10:36 AM
yikes...I learned about Ron Paul through Alex Jones website and radio show airing in Austin...unfortunately, the nature of politics is that RP needs to distance himself from Alex if he is to be pallitable to the masses....as for the forum - hell I like the passion and hope it gets channeled to getting Dr. Paul elected..

Spirit of '76
07-14-2007, 10:54 AM

egnore this thread;)

That's right! :mad:

They're here to stop us from spreading the Truth! Everyone knows that as soon as we can convince the "Republican base" that the government did 9/11, they'll all want to vote for Ron Paul anyway.

That's why the Truth about 9/11 should be our priority.

Fuck Rudy. Ron Paul is the True President of 9/11, and we're going to make sure everyone knows it. :mad:

batman00
07-14-2007, 10:55 AM
Well here is Alex Jones Response to your Retraction Demand:

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007/140707nodoubting.htm

PatriotOne
07-14-2007, 11:01 AM
The 9/11 Truthers and the Alex Jones conspiracy nuts need to stop using Ron Paul's campaign as a platform for their radical agendas.

I think Ron Paul needs to distance himself from the 9/11 Conspiracy Deniers. They are obviously of low intelligence and probably wear wife-beater T-Shirts, are unclean and unshaven, have a beer in one hand, and a Ron Paul sign in the other.
People of low intelliegence should NOT be associated with Ron Paul.

PatriotOne
07-14-2007, 11:05 AM
Well here is Alex Jones Response to your Retraction Demand:

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007/140707nodoubting.htm

Good job truth deniers. Looks like all you whining got little "blowback". How strange it wasn't the "truthers" on the board that made THAT happen ;)

torchbearer
07-14-2007, 11:06 AM
if its true its true.

ronpaulitician
07-14-2007, 11:07 AM
Ron Paul has stated that he does not believe our government was behind 9/11. He has stated that he wants our military forces to go after the one responsible for 9/11: Osama bin Laden.

Alex Jones believes our own government killed thousands of people on 9/11. I happen to believe our government is not capable of keeping something like that secret.

I believe Ron Paul wants citizens to always be critical of their government, and question their every action. I believe this is why Ron Paul appears on Alex Jones's show. He may completely disagree with the conclusions that Alex draws, but he probably admires his passionate questioning of authority.

People that do not like to question authority are not likely to vote for Ron Paul. We should not have a hard time convincing those that do question authority that Paul does not believe our own government was directly behind 9/11.

Spirit of '76
07-14-2007, 11:13 AM
I think Ron Paul needs to distance himself from the 9/11 Conspiracy Deniers. They are obviously of low intelligence and probably wear wife-beater T-Shirts, are unclean and unshaven, have a beer in one hand, and a Ron Paul sign in the other.
People of low intelliegence should NOT be associated with Ron Paul.

Yeah! :mad:

Anyone who can't see that 9/11 was an inside job is a friggin' idiot!

We need to make sure that everybody knows that. Oh, yeah, maybe we can remind 'em to vote for Ron Paul while they're at it.

PatriotOne
07-14-2007, 11:19 AM

We need to make sure that everybody knows that. Oh, yeah, maybe we can remind 'em to vote for Ron Paul while they're at it.

I assume that it is a great tactic since the Ron Paul truth deniers like to regulary call the Ron Paul truth realists names. Don't you all want us all working from the same play book?

Spirit of '76
07-14-2007, 11:25 AM
Don't you all want us all working from the same play book?

Yeah, that's exactly what I've been arguing for from the start.

Spirit of '76
07-14-2007, 11:28 AM
By the way, there are some awesome new photos tagged with "Ron Paul" over on Flickr! Here's my favorite:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1315/793298682_eb6f8d3a33.jpg

Man, those are just the kind of guys we need out there spreading the word and winning over the Republican base!

Keep up the great work, guys! It's stuff like this that is going to secure the Republican nomination for sure!

torchbearer
07-14-2007, 11:32 AM
By the way, there are some awesome new photos tagged with "Ron Paul" over on Flickr! Here's my favorite:

Man, those are just the kind of guys we need out there spreading the word and winning over the Republican base!

Keep up the great work, guys! It's stuff like this that is going to secure the Republican nomination for sure!

hmm..
If Ron Paul never breaks into the republican base... and thus doesn't get the nomination, would you consider that a contributing factor to him not winning?

LibertyEagle
07-14-2007, 11:34 AM
I assume that it is a great tactic since the Ron Paul truth deniers like to regulary call the Ron Paul truth realists names. Don't you all want us all working from the same play book?

Ron Paul is not a truther, regardless of how much you or anyone else, want to claim that he is. I know you have worked very hard for this campaign, PatriotOne. Please don't go forth from this thing tying Ron to Jones' 9-11 truther campaign. C'mon.... We have to win the Republican nomination and this is no way to do that.

torchbearer
07-14-2007, 11:34 AM
If I wanted to defame another candidate, I would find the most non-mainstream supporters of that candidate doing something the mainstream would consider fringe,, then post the picture online with a tag that goes to that candidates name in hopes of driving away voters from the candidate. I actually thought about doing that.... maybe someone is doing that to ron paul?

Spirit of '76
07-14-2007, 11:35 AM
hmm..
If Ron Paul never breaks into the republican base... and thus doesn't get the nomination, would you consider that a contributing factor to him not winning?

You mean this particular photograph, or the general trend represented by this photograph, which has absolutely nothing to do with Ron Paul, but just uses his name to gain publicity for its own agenda?

Wyurm
07-14-2007, 11:36 AM

lol, I like your style. Off topic: when is your next article getting published? /off topic.

Look, this is absolutely silly. Like it or not, Ron did agree that we are in danger of our government (who has been saying we NEED a big terror attack to improve approval ratings for the war) creating some form of false flag. He never said, nor did Alex ever say that he(RP) believes 9/11 was a false flag.

There is a company whose stocks were stagnant, so earlier in the year a little rumor escaped that the company was going to undergo a massive buyout. Stocks soared, two "higher-ups" were fired for 'leaking' the info, and the matter completely died. False flags are common anywhere that people want to do something wrong, but don't want it to look like they are doing something wrong. Its not a theory, its just a tactic even though it is an unethical tactic, its still just a tactic.

For RP to say we are in danger of a false flag isnt bad at all. For bloggers that dislike RP to try painting him as a nut is of course bad, just as its bad for them to paint '9/11 truthers' as nuts.

Myself, I believe that 9/11 was conducted by the US, and I believed that the second I saw the towers on tv, before they even fell I knew it was a self-infliced wound. Why? because I saw the exact scenario played out in a little-watched tv show called "The Lone Gunmen" during the fall season of 2000, and I had seen many warning signs that something was going to happen to allow the US to attack Iraq, thus I was in no way suprised when the war switched to Iraq.

However, I am not a 9/11 truther. Well, not per se. See I know what I see, but I don't see it as being much help to conduct another investigation. For the truthers, they won't be happy with anything less than absolute proof of wrongdoing, and for the government, they will never give that absolute proof, only vague proof. So, IMHO, its a totally pointless persuit. I know what I know and for me that is reality. To those who don't believe the same, that is their reality, and its not going to change anything for me to force my belief on them. Either way the government is at fault, either through incompetence or through malice. Either way its just as wrong.

torchbearer
07-14-2007, 11:37 AM
the trend, not just one photo.

osofaux
And what about those 12/25 truthers? I mean, anyone who believes that some Jewish carpenter born 2,000 years ago died for our sins is in complete denial and doesn't belong here. :rolleyes:

Come on, people. Tolerance?

torchbearer
oh- and for a more productive and unifying thread.. ron paul live right now in california.. find the link at this thread:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=7138

PatriotOne
07-14-2007, 11:39 AM

Love it! Isn't it great that there is such a cross section of America all coming together for such great causes like Ron Paul and 9/11 Truth?

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e198/Yekt40/Marine.jpg

Spirit of '76
07-14-2007, 11:39 AM
lol, I like your style. Off topic: when is your next article getting published? /off topic.

Thanks! Don't know about the next article. I'm playing with some ideas. Hopefully I'll have something early next week.

Look, this is absolutely silly. Like it or not, Ron did agree that we are in danger of our government (who has been saying we NEED a big terror attack to improve approval ratings for the war) creating some form of false flag. He never said, nor did Alex ever say that he(RP) believes 9/11 was a false flag.

Yeah, I think this particular story is just a minor hiccough.

torchbearer
07-14-2007, 11:40 AM
Disclosure. If i wasn't campaigning for Ron Paul, i would have been in that 9/11 truther photo too. I don't trust the government.. and I think their report is weak.
So i'm not against the truth. I just want to keep those agendas on the downlow until ron gets elected and we can have a REAL investigation about what happened, and know that with Ron Paul's watchful eye, we, the american people will finally get the truth.
But until them... I'm asking other truthers to make the same considerations... and I will keep asking.

Spirit of '76
07-14-2007, 11:42 AM
the trend, not just one photo.

Yep.

By the by, I just removed the Ron Paul photo gallery from my own website. It uses the Flickr API and pulls over the 20 most recent images tagged with "Ron Paul".

I wasn't sure that people's first impression of Ron Paul should be a bunch of hippies screaming "9/11 was an inside job!" through a megaphone.

PatriotOne
07-14-2007, 11:43 AM
Yeah, that's exactly what I've been arguing for from the start.

Well, since you truth deniers seem to like calling the Ron Paul 9/11 Truther's Conspiracy nuts and tin foil hatters, etc, then we should do the same and call you non-truther's ignorant, stupid, delusional, etc. Name calling is from the SAME play book you guys are using so it must be a good tactic.

Is any of this getting through to your thick head?

Spirit of '76
07-14-2007, 11:44 AM
Disclosure. If i wasn't campaigning for Ron Paul, i would have been in that 9/11 truther photo too. I don't trust the government.. and I think their report is weak.
So i'm not against the truth. I just want to keep those agendas on the downlow until ron gets elected and we can have a REAL investigation about what happened, and know that with Ron Paul's watchful eye, we, the american people will finally get the truth.
But until them... I'm asking other truthers to make the same considerations... and I will keep asking.

That exactly what I've been saying all along, though my personal opinion is that the government is either covering up extreme ineptitude or the involvement of one of our "closest allies".

But I'm willing to bide my time and wait for the facts to surface. I think the best way to ensure that happens is to elect Ron Paul, but unfortunately that won't happen unless we learn to play politics.

Spirit of '76
07-14-2007, 11:46 AM
Well, since you truth deniers seem to like calling the Ron Paul 9/11 Truther's Conspiracy nuts and tin foil hatters, etc, then we should do the same and call you non-truther's ignorant, stupid, delusional, etc. Name calling is from the SAME play book you guys are using so it must be a good tactic.

Is any of this getting through to your thick head?

I haven't called anyone here names for their beliefs. I've stated repeatedly that I have my own questions about that day, though I'm not one of those people who think that September 11, 2001 was the be-all-end-all of American history.

I've simply been trying to point out that there are better tactics for winning a battle than running straight into the enemy's guns.

torchbearer
07-14-2007, 11:46 AM
I agree- name calling doesn't work... but in '76ers defense... He tried calm dialogue to ask the same thing i've been asking...many times over in many other 9/11 threads and i can see how he has gotten to the point of no longer trying to reason... i can empathize with his frustration. but i don't condone name calling at all.

torchbearer
07-14-2007, 11:47 AM
you need to be watching Ron Paul live in cali.
http://www.justin.tv/ronpaul

LibertyEagle
07-14-2007, 11:49 AM
Good job truth deniers. Looks like all you whining got little "blowback". How strange it wasn't the "truthers" on the board that made THAT happen ;)

Whose side are you on, PatriotOne? Is this whole thing a game to you? This is a PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN, not a little game of whether Alex Jones has the ability to post multiple articles.

Have you stopped for a minute and thought about why Alex would post yet another article if he's concerned at all about Dr. Paul's campaign? Seems to me he's more concerned about his little petty own self-image than he is Dr. Paul's Presidential Campaign.

PatriotOne
07-14-2007, 11:59 AM

I knew you were a closet truther ;) What I find "ironic" is it isn't the real truther's on this board that bring this subject up all the time. It's the paid disinfo and the helpful idiots that do it to "divide and conquer). The real truther's just try to clear the air when being attacked. I don't condone getting rid of the helpful idiots (intel's name for them) but there are certain people here who need to go or this kind of stuff will just continue. "They" are the ones who bring this subject up all the time. They are the ones that make a big deal out of it. They are the ones that get all drama queen about it. They are the one's that turn a thread on a potential future staged event into claiming Alex is intentionally trying to put words into Ron Paul's mouth by saying he is a 9/11 Truther. Ec., etc., etc.

I'm with you Torch. I don't mix the Ron Paul/9/11 Truth message unless I know they are open to it. I'm not stupid, nor are the legit Truther's that I know.

PatriotOne
07-14-2007, 12:08 PM
Whose side are you on, PatriotOne? Is this whole thing a game to you? This is a PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN, not a little game of whether Alex Jones has the ability to post multiple articles.

Have you stopped for a minute and thought about why Alex would post yet another article if he's concerned at all about Dr. Paul's campaign? Seems to me he's more concerned about his little petty own self-image than he is Dr. Paul's Presidential Campaign.

Blah, blah, blah Liberty. Ever stop to think it was your drama queen act as to why the second article was written giving Ron Paul more exposure to the subject? It sure wasn't because of me...I never wrote to complain or condemn the article nor went all Ru Paul by posting a thread calling for immediate attention to the original article. Are you paid disinfo or a useful idiot? Hard to tell with you sometimes.

Spirit of '76
07-14-2007, 12:11 PM
Guys, can we agree that this article isn't going to make or break Dr. Paul, and can we agree to stop calling each other names and making accusations toward each other over it?

Let's put it behind us and move on. Please.

PatriotOne
07-14-2007, 12:18 PM
Guys, can we agree that this article isn't going to make or break Dr. Paul, and can we agree to stop calling each other names and making accusations toward each other over it?

Let's put it behind us and move on. Please.

And while we are making suggestions, I suggest you and others like you spend less time in all the 9/11 threads causing problems and flaming them and bringing further attention to them. Kind of counter productive for someone who is so opposed to them don't you think?

Spirit of '76
07-14-2007, 12:26 PM
And while we are making suggestions, I suggest you and others like you spend less time in all the 9/11 threads causing problems and flaming them and bringing further attention to them. Kind of counter productive for someone who is so opposed to them don't you think?

Absolutely.

Don't think I haven't thought about it a lot. As far as I can see, there are people on both sides of this controversy who are keeping it at a boil and exacerbating the problem. Perhaps I have been among them.

I still think my points about the need for discretion, tact and diplomacy when dealing with the general public are quite valid. I still think that those of us who want to get to the bottom of 9/11 should keep that issue on a back burner when promoting Ron Paul.

But you're right: I should probably avoid getting so wrapped up in the controversy over that. Of course, perhaps the reason I've taken it so personally is that I have come to resent being called an "idiot", a "thug", an "enemy of Free Speech", and a "reality denier" just because I think we should be discreet when trying to win over the 'Republican base'.

I think all of us could stand to compromise a little bit on this issue so that we can pull together for the win.

torchbearer
07-14-2007, 12:48 PM
amen.

LibertyEagle
07-14-2007, 12:57 PM
Blah, blah, blah Liberty. Ever stop to think it was your drama queen act as to why the second article was written giving Ron Paul more exposure to the subject? It sure wasn't because of me...I never wrote to complain or condemn the article nor went all Ru Paul by posting a thread calling for immediate attention to the original article. Are you paid disinfo or a useful idiot? Hard to tell with you sometimes.

Oh, so now you're saying that I control Alex Jones' actions. How nice. And yes, I know you didn't write to complain, because you probably agree with what he did.

You have it all wrong..... I'm an alien... or is it a lizard. I forget.

PatriotOne
07-14-2007, 01:04 PM
I see no reason to keep the 9/11 Truth movement a dirty little secret but I do agree that a compromise on the boards would be nice. Name calling is what is damaging as far as I can tell. Pehaps that is what we all should be calling people out on instead of any calm, intellectual conversations on the subject. That is what causes polarization on the subject. But then, the paid disinfo peeps know that so it's why they use it. Anyways, I dont fear the subject, but I pick and choose my audience when mixing the messages.

I'll be real surprised if Mainstream Media picks up any of the Alex Jones stories anyways. The powers sure don't want someone as bullet proof as Ron Paul mixed with the message as it might make others curious about it. If they do, I think it would be Ron Paul who ends up benefiting from it myself. He would then be asked to clarify his position in the media and then could talk about other "staged or False Flag operations" like Gulf of Tonkin, Operation Gladio, Reichstag Flag or the planned on like Operations Northwoods, etc., etc., etc. See where I am going with this? They can't just dismiss him like a Charlie Sheen. Errrr.....major blowback!

Anyways.....I'm all for letting the hysteria on the subject die down at any rate.

Absolutely.

Don't think I haven't thought about it a lot. As far as I can see, there are people on both sides of this controversy who are keeping it at a boil and exacerbating the problem. Perhaps I have been among them.

I still think my points about the need for discretion, tact and diplomacy when dealing with the general public are quite valid. I still think that those of us who want to get to the bottom of 9/11 should keep that issue on a back burner when promoting Ron Paul.

But you're right: I should probably avoid getting so wrapped up in the controversy over that. Of course, perhaps the reason I've taken it so personally is that I have come to resent being called an "idiot", a "thug", an "enemy of Free Speech", and a "reality denier" just because I think we should be discreet when trying to win over the 'Republican base'.

I think all of us could stand to compromise a little bit on this issue so that we can pull together for the win.

PatriotOne
07-14-2007, 01:06 PM
Oh, so now you're saying that I control Alex Jones' actions. How nice. And yes, I know you didn't write to complain, because you probably agree with what he did.

You have it all wrong..... I'm an alien... or is it a lizard. I forget.

Actually I kind of envision you more like Ru Paul and you need to be bitch slapped :p .

LibertyEagle
07-14-2007, 01:07 PM
But then, the paid disinfo peeps know that so it's why they use it. Anyways, I dont fear the subject, but I pick and choose my audience when mixing the messages.

It's this kind of crap that needs to stop. When anyone dares mention that "9-11 truth" should not be attached to Ron Paul, the claims start that the person is a shill, a government informant, an alien, etc.

LibertyEagle
07-14-2007, 01:08 PM
Actually I kind of envision you more like Ru Paul and you need to be bitch slapped :p .

Nice mouth, "patriot".

DjLoTi
07-14-2007, 01:09 PM
Are you guys still going on about this?

The past is the past, the history is history. The only way this is going to keep coming up is if you keep

BUMPing it

let the past pass away and lets focus on the future, the new, the next big thing.

jeez

LibertyEagle
07-14-2007, 01:11 PM
I see no reason to keep the 9/11 Truth movement a dirty little secret but I do agree that a compromise on the boards would be nice. Name calling is what is damaging as far as I can tell. Pehaps that is what we all should be calling people out on instead of any calm, intellectual conversations on the subject. That is what causes polarization on the subject. But then, the paid disinfo peeps know that so it's why they use it. Anyways, I dont fear the subject, but I pick and choose my audience when mixing the messages.

I'll be real surprised if Mainstream Media picks up any of the Alex Jones stories anyways. The powers sure don't want someone as bullet proof as Ron Paul mixed with the message as it might make others curious about it. If they do, I think it would be Ron Paul who ends up benefiting from it myself. He would then be asked to clarify his position in the media and then could talk about other "staged or False Flag operations" like Gulf of Tonkin, Operation Gladio, Reichstag Flag or the planned on like Operations Northwoods, etc., etc., etc. See where I am going with this? They can't just dismiss him like a Charlie Sheen. Errrr.....major blowback!

Perhaps in the next election, you ought to try to get your hero Alex Jones to run for President. However, this time, Alex is NOT running. This is Ron Paul's campaign.

Some of us would appreciate if a few people would stop trying to attach their own personal agendas to Ron Paul's campaign.

I'll be real surprised if Mainstream Media picks up any of the Alex Jones stories anyways.

Well, prepare to be surprsed! The title of the story was running as a ticker along the bottom of FOX news broadcasts last night. It is also on the FRONT PAGE of Politico!

Wyurm
07-14-2007, 01:11 PM
It's this kind of crap that needs to stop. When anyone dares mention that "9-11 truth" should not be attached to Ron Paul, the claims start that the person is a shill, a government informant, an alien, etc.

Would you guys mind dropping it. The problem is no longer who is right or who is wrong. Now, the problem is this constant bickering and jumping to offend other supporters. I suggest this whole argument be dropped on both sides. Just drop it, dont make excuses as to why you can't drop it or how its going to do this or that if you drop it, blah blah blah. Just drop it.

Consider it dropped now :)

PatriotOne
07-14-2007, 01:12 PM

As soon as you stop acting like one I'm sure it will stop. Oh and don't forget useful idiot ;)

LibertyEagle
07-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Are you like 13, "one"?

Mesogen
07-14-2007, 01:15 PM
I learned about Ron Paul from antiwar.com and their web radio mp3's. Later on I found Alex Jones's websites. AJ is completely over the top, but I guess that may be what he feels is necessary.

I think RP is actively seeking AJ's audience, mainly on the basis of being anti-police state, but he won't turn them off by openly disagreeing with them on certain issues.

I also think that RP's views are much closer to those held by antiwar.com when it comes to foreign policy and terrorism.

JoshLowry
07-14-2007, 01:21 PM
How many flyers can a person pass out when they are arguing on the internet?

qednick
07-14-2007, 02:14 PM

I'm with ya!